AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-09, 00:42   Link #1541
galdr

Chelsea definitely use her Teigu to disguise as Najenda.

Also, I'm gonna say this now. Kurome will eat her words later, Wave is gonna save the day.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 03:04   Link #1542
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

i really think it migth be the other way, since i think they left the strongest members to take out the valuable targets, while making the jeagers strongest members go after a false VIP.
Old 2012-09-09, 03:09   Link #1543
galdr

Well, what I meant is the Najenda we saw this chapter is the real Najenda.

The Najenda that was listed moving to the east (to act as the bait) is Chelsea.
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 03:24   Link #1544
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by galdr View Post
Well, what I meant is the Najenda we saw this chapter is the real Najenda.

The Najenda that was listed moving to the east (to act as the bait) is Chelsea.
Chelsea should be safe though, if she gets to a town or anything in that direction she can just change into someone else. It's not like her Teigu is known by the enemy yet. Actually in addition she doesn't even have to change into a human, just change into a small animal and she'd be fine.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 03:40   Link #1545
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Chelsea should be safe though, if she gets to a town or anything in that direction she can just change into someone else. It's not like her Teigu is known by the enemy yet. Actually in addition she doesn't even have to change into a human, just change into a small animal and she'd be fine.
its still worriesome since esdese can decide just to freeze the whole area just to get her, though i can see that beign part of the plan.
Old 2012-09-09, 03:43   Link #1546
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
its still worriesome since esdese can decide just to freeze the whole area just to get her, though i can see that beign part of the plan.
Why would Esdese just randomly use her ability on an area. I'm saying at any point after "Najenda" was seen splitting up Chelsea could have entered a town or something transformed and left going a different direction. No one would ever know. Esdese would just think Najenda had given them the slip, she'd probably head toward the religious sect though. Which would put her in the way of their mission.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 04:01   Link #1547
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

if it gotten to the point chelsea would had to transform in order to lose esdese, it ould be because she is too close, at wich i could point esdese would do that.
Old 2012-09-09, 05:10   Link #1548
NeutralZero

If it's to get her target, Esdes might do something like that...
But hope not...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 06:02   Link #1549
Soji

While I like Chelsea very much and I like to know how her little play with Esdes and the other will end...I'm much more interesting to see how Akame ,Tatsumi (and maybe the other 2) vs Kurome will play out.
From what we see at the end of the ch ,this month their fight will happen.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 06:12   Link #1550
NeutralZero

But how would they really destroy that giant behemoth that Kurome called...
Unlike Stylish which is alive, that thing is dead and Akame's sword would have no effect on it...
Old 2012-09-09, 06:27   Link #1551
Iron Maw
Banned

It's long time since we had a bit of fanservice.

Damn Kurome's ability is pretty overpowered. It's great counter to Murasame though.

Looks like I was somewhat right in predicting that Chelsea and someone else heading out to assassinate the Prime Minister's spy, but it still looks like she and Rabac will be involved in the battle since the Jagers have spit up. Interestingly enough, going by their conversation, it seems that Jaegers don't know about the mole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
But how would they really destroy that giant behemoth that Kurome called...
Unlike Stylish which is alive, that thing is dead and Akame's sword would have no effect on it...
Probably the hard way, killing Kurome or hoping she tries out.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 07:03   Link #1552
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
no i am worried about chelsea been chased by 3 jaegers including the leader
Considering she has no combat ability. Her method of assassination is an eliment of suprise attack. If failing that.... shes dead. But as long as she uses her shapechanging intelligently, she should elude them just fine.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 07:27   Link #1553
Soji

NeutralZero@True,but from what I know about power like the one she have there is 2 option to solve the mess.
1 What Iron Maw say(kill the wielder of the power in this case Kurome)
2 Destroy the toll that make the thing possible in this case Kurome sword .

Then again there is the chance that they have to do both.
The problem is how they can kill Kurome while there is that big monster ,maybe Tatsumi with some one help can deal with the monster while Akame kill her own sister (though i wonder if she can really do this).
Also we can't forget that Tatsumi Incursion can evolve from what we know something happen in this fight that made Incursion evolve once again.

One thing is sure they are in a big trouble .
Old 2012-09-09, 07:55   Link #1554
NeutralZero

In case of numbers, they are generally outnumbered...
Kurome can summon how many corpse again and then there's Bors and Wave though Wave fly an incredible amount of distance but since he has the chariot then in a chapter or two we might see him again in the best possible opportunity... for the Jaeger that is...
And about Rabac and Chelsea the worst option for their fate is to be eaten by pet girl's pet while the best would be is to be captured and be Esdes' plaything... in the torture chamber...
Now we can't wait to know what would happened in their fight but have a hunch that Kurome will still be alive after that...
Old 2012-09-09, 08:01   Link #1555
Soji

NeutralZero@ So you want Akame death / one of Kurome doll?
Because Is a little hard imagine that both of them will live after this battle .....you know after all the build up and everything ,no to mention the line at the end of ch 29.
Old 2012-09-09, 08:06   Link #1556
NeutralZero

No... that's not what we mean...
What we mean is that after the end of the fight there is still a possibility for her (Kurome) to still live... Bors on the other hand is a lost cause
And just like Tatsumi's case before, in a fight one is doomed to die but if one escape then they escape... and live another day
Old 2012-09-09, 08:20   Link #1557
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Honestly I still wondering why people think that she will switch side or better there is chance for that.
Because it would

1) give the whole story a POINT which would set it apart from third-rate shonen action crap.

2) it is the only way I can fathom for the story to have a happy ending (and I've yet to see a Takahiro story or scenario that doesn't)

3) follow up on the background storytelling of Esdese AND Tatsumi

Frankly I cannot wrap my head around the fact that so many people fail to see the glaringly obvious developments. If Takahiro wanted to end the story by merely seeing the Night Raid victorious against the Raiders, why humanize the Raiders first? What would the message of the story be? "Try to be in the terrorist group with the highest combat ability if you want to 'win'? And how would this help fulfilling Tatsumi's dream? First kill Esdese, then the PM, and the Emperor while we're at it, and things are peachy? Is this seriously the "ending" you foresee? Would that satisfy you in any way?

Seriously, you guys never cease to amaze me
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 08:25   Link #1558
NeutralZero

Well the author/s can put what he/she/they what so... if its true then might as well wait to see it unfold...
Any possible EsdesxTatsumi end are always welcome to us...
Old 2012-09-09, 08:42   Link #1559
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Because it would
If Takahiro wanted to end the story by merely seeing the Night Raid victorious against the Raiders, why humanize the Raiders first? What would the message of the story be? "Try to be in the terrorist group with the highest combat ability if you want to 'win'? And how would this help fulfilling Tatsumi's dream? First kill Esdese, then the PM, and the Emperor while we're at it, and things are peachy? Is this seriously the "ending" you foresee? Would that satisfy you in any way?

Seriously, you guys never cease to amaze me
Because if he didn't humanize them, then the story would truly be a crappy piece of shounen story telling? I'm not saying that she will or won't end up with Tatsumi but that argument's kind of flawed as far as an indicator of her ending up with Tatsumi goes.

Btw, judging from chapter 29
Spoiler:

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-09, 08:50   Link #1560
Soji

Quote:
No... that's not what we mean...
What we mean is that after the end of the fight there is still a possibility for her (Kurome) to still live... Bors on the other hand is a lost cause
And just like Tatsumi's case before, in a fight one is doomed to die but if one escape then they escape... and live another day
Fair enough.
Honestly speeaking from a story stand point would be better if Kurome survive this fight and come back for a rematch.
But after see the line at the end of this ch is pretty hard to imagine this to happen.
Mentar@ The same can be say to you.
You are so sure that only this route would bring a happy ending and a happy ending in a story like this is pretty hard regardless.
While I understand why you say this and respect you're opionion.You have to remember that other people can think this scenario like a bad ending or stupid route to take.
As for me that would be the most stupid route that the author can take.....However,like NeutralZero say it's up to the author do what he think the best for his story.
If he choce that route,then good for you and the fan of this pairing .But this not mean that I have to like it.

But honestly I'm more interest to see what will happen next ch again Kurome and how Chelsea will survive to Esdes and the other.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!