AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-03, 20:19   Link #201
Ota-kun
v イイエイイエイイエ!!!v

necro'd but yeah what Proto said...probably double or triple the amount now since few are left most likely.
Ota-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 17:52   Link #202
Lawfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
The memorial box? Maybe on Yahoo auctions japan if you are willing to pay a few hundred bucks for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ota-kun View Post
necro'd but yeah what Proto said...probably double or triple the amount now since few are left most likely.
Well I could probably get the games separatly, as Air, Kanon, Clannad, Planetarian and Tomoyo After all had their own separate Memorial Edition releases 2 years ago. Unfortunatly, Little Busters! Ecstasy Memorial Edition was only released in Key's 10th Memorial Box.

Through I am not sure if buying all these games separately will be any cheaper?
Lawfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-07, 17:42   Link #203
EcksPeshial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
Got CLANNAD working.

After you install CLANNAD ME from the disc (and make a backup of the fresh installation):
1) Download SEEN_FV_snapshot from here. UnRar, then cut&paste into the CLANNAD folder. If it asks you about replacing files, say yes.
*Be sure to keep your files up to date! Until a final patch is released, Baka-Tsuki is constantly updating SEENs and whatnot to fix the seemingly unending stream of bugs that pop up. The SEEN and Gameexe.ini in the file I linked to are not current, and you should go to the SVN to update your files as much as possible. Whenever you update, always get the FV (Full Voice) version of the update. Whenever you get a new SEEN, clear out the SAVEDATA folder before running CLANNAD with the new SEEN installed.
2) Go here and grab the Reallive in the 2nd post. Replace CLANNAD ME's Reallive with this one.
3) Get the Menu Translations on the same page and cut&paste them into CLANNAD ME's G00 folder. If it asks you about replacing files, say yes.
Make sure that the SAVEDATA folder is clean before running CLANNAD ME with these new files! Your old saves will not work!

I hope this works for everyone!
I can't seem to get the RealLive to download, any ideas?
EcksPeshial is offline   Reply With Quote