AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-18, 15:34   Link #581
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
How do the prelims work? Boxer guy and Jae Gu were both first in their groups, why would two different groups fight another
Boxer guy and Jae Gu were in the same group
Old 2012-07-18, 15:50   Link #582
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Should have fought the red haired bastard first. Only way he'll when now is if Jae Gu is hurt or worse loses to boxer guy. What's the point of all this worked up angst crap with the red haired bastard then? Poorly done if you ask me, but that's just my opinion...
Meh that that was the boring predictable outcome. I wanna see where this goes before I judge.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 16:12   Link #583
Johnny
Working the bags...

A more than welcome predictable outcome though. I have a feeling we might get some lame ass apology instead. Hopefully, I'm wrong...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 16:21   Link #584
Shadow5YA

Heh, despite all the faith the girls put into him, it looks like they didn't expect Jae Gu to improve that much.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 16:40   Link #585
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
A more than welcome predictable outcome though. I have a feeling we might get some lame ass apology instead. Hopefully, I'm wrong...
Not really even that outcome would be quite dodgy most probably resulting in the red head kicking his ass for most of the fight despite being weaker due to a psychological advantage and then the hero pulling through.

Though that could still happen should they face after this fight. Predictable method or no it could end up quite bad, whether it's good or not all depends on excecution.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 18:49   Link #586
giorno

i stand by my idea that jae gu will either win this, or lose but injure mi nam and force him to retire. Red hair then retires instead of facing jae gu out of fear

then either we never hear of him again, or he tries to attack jae gu on the streets, only to get brutalized...
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 18:58   Link #587
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Nah, I'd put more stock in Jae Gu winning, esp since redhead said arrogantly, "Looks like we ain't fightin', cause worker Song can't beat Mi Nam.". Jae Gu is going to be put through the ringer and win, then Jae Gu and redhead will fight immediately next, with redhead taking advantage of the worn-out Jae Gu to get the upper hand. However, I still hope they'll pull a "The Breaker" move and Jae Gu still beats his ass w/o giving him a chance, even moreso if he acts cocky before the fight cause Jae Gu is beaten up badly already.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 23:03   Link #588
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

By now, I don't really care about the "red haired" guy fight with the protagonist anymore. I just hope this match won't be a win for the protagonist. Its too early for him to win now...
Old 2012-07-19, 04:58   Link #589
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
By now, I don't really care about the "red haired" guy fight with the protagonist anymore. I just hope this match won't be a win for the protagonist. Its too early for him to win now...
Maybe the boxer guy would be disqualified when the judge review the footage or the white haired guy testify that the boxer guy knew that he fought bare handed...
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 06:07   Link #590
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Boxer guy and Jae Gu were in the same group
How come both of them are first in weigh in ranking if they were in the same group
Old 2012-07-19, 06:09   Link #591
konart

Quote:
How come both of them are first in weigh in ranking if they were in the same group
Why should't they be?
Old 2012-07-19, 06:48   Link #592
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

What do you mean "too early for him to win"? He hasn't won a single fucking time in 49 chapters except against Quees's little brother who was half his size, I say it's about damn time he starts winning. And I very much care what happens to the red hair, if he doesn't get beaten bloody i call BS.
Old 2012-07-19, 07:19   Link #593
kazzuya13

Who do you think Jae Gu would face if he were to make it to the main rounds... Would it be Lee Moon Young (red-haired boxing girl), Choi Dal Dal (Mouse-like taekwondo) or (Queen(forgot her real name))
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 08:44   Link #594
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Lee Moon would seriously kick his ass, but also be sure not to leave any lasting injuries (kinda like their training).
Dal Dal would be torn apart inside and probably aim for a ring out or something that would lead to the least amount of pain.
Queen would probably kick his ass like Lee Moon but be a bit more viscous about it.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 09:07   Link #595
Shadow5YA

All the girls would kick Jae Gu's ass. They were the ones who taught him, except for Queen who is on a level higher than the others.

The only way Jae Gu would win is if they intentionally hold back and draw out the fight to teach him while in the ring.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 11:10   Link #596
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
What do you mean "too early for him to win"? He hasn't won a single fucking time in 49 chapters except against Quees's little brother who was half his size, I say it's about damn time he starts winning. And I very much care what happens to the red hair, if he doesn't get beaten bloody i call BS.
Revenge is for fags. I hope the red hair gives up, after a beating by the protagonist and hopefully this does not end up a "blood bath".
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Who do you think Jae Gu would face if he were to make it to the main rounds... Would it be Lee Moon Young (red-haired boxing girl), Choi Dal Dal (Mouse-like taekwondo) or (Queen(forgot her real name))
I would love to see Moon fight the girl, who queen defeated in the first chapter.
Old 2012-07-19, 19:09   Link #597
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
The weigh-in was based on how many pull-ups they could do. Mi Nam and Jae Gu tied at 1st place with 27.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Freakin' agree 100%, redhead had avoided gettin' his ass kicked so much, it's ridiculous. Let's not forget he INTENTIONALLY poisoned Jae Gu's siblings for revenge >=0[. We need some closure with it all, and Jae Gu beating the crap out of him is the best way to go about it.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 19:40   Link #598
bludvein

Red-hair IS going to get bloodied before the end, I don't think anybody doubted that. The question is if he will have to resort to a street fight or not, because the implication is that the boxer guy is way above Jae-Gu's skill level.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-19, 22:22   Link #599
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
The weigh-in was based on how many pull-ups they could do. Mi Nam and Jae Gu tied at 1st place with 27.

Freakin' agree 100%, redhead had avoided gettin' his ass kicked so much, it's ridiculous. Let's not forget he INTENTIONALLY poisoned Jae Gu's siblings for revenge >=0[. We need some closure with it all, and Jae Gu beating the crap out of him is the best way to go about it.
I thought he wanted to poison Jae Gu and not the children. Either way, its bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Red-hair IS going to get bloodied before the end, I don't think anybody doubted that. The question is if he will have to resort to a street fight or not, because the implication is that the boxer guy is way above Jae-Gu's skill level.
Yes, I like this seneraino more so than the others that been propose. Bit cliche, but preferred.
Old 2012-07-20, 00:39   Link #600
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I thought he wanted to poison Jae Gu and not the children. Either way, its bad.
It's still a dick move even if was intended for only Jae Gu, but he specifically said to share it with his siblings. No reprieve for that action if you ask me, and he's lucky he's still walking normally...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
great siblings, queenxjae gu, romance, runaway mom