AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2024-01-19, 21:04   Link #301
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

It ended by a beam attack, this time true as an Ultraman.
Old 2024-01-21, 09:59   Link #302
justavisitor

of all the possible outcomes in the final episode, it is clear that the staff decides to pick the most risky route

The Oscar performance goes to the SKard team and V99!!

Skard, when V99 fleet is present: We mean no harm, we want peace!!!

Skard, when V99 fleet is gone: Let's take care of this watchdog sent from those bastards!!

V99 on earth: We also want peace
V99's true thinking: Let's leave the kaiju behind to teach those earthlings some manner XD

Personally I think it's better to focus on the kaiju in the last episode. They can still expose that V99 ship back in the year 1999 had no weapon, so now they are sending kaiju for revenge. The old guy will still be exposed and they can leave the communication for the movie (they have the movie coming up anyway)

All of a sudden the final boss (kaiju) becomes just a regular kaiju that can be beaten up by blazer and earth garon easily (they don't even need power up !!)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-21, 19:03   Link #303
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
All of a sudden the final boss (kaiju) becomes just a regular kaiju that can be beaten up by blazer and earth garon easily (they don't even need power up !!)
Eh, I wouldn't call it easy, since Varallon pretty much tanks Blazar's standard finisher to the face and took Earth Garon out during the last half of the fight. Also the good guys could have been screwed if the Earth Kaijus didn't eat Varallon's bombs. It took Blazar dishing out a new special finisher to actually finish off the boss.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-01-21, 22:06   Link #304
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I get where its coming.

While Varallon portrayed to be serious threat, it can be defeated by an Ultra with help from budget task force and some earth kaijus.
I myself found Varallon cleverly designed rather than possessing raw strength fitting final boss status; at closer look what makes it dangerous is ability to do planetary-level terrorism. Kind of remind me to bomber Roidmude case in KR Drive which Type Formula defeated.

About V99, well, I guess it inevitable considering Nijikagachi solved in way that insist about gray area in court instead of black and white.
Old 2024-04-04, 19:06   Link #305
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

YouTube
Old 2024-04-04, 23:55   Link #306
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
YouTube

Anyway, here's more info:

https://tsuburaya-prod.com/news/7176

Based on the info released, our new hero Yuma is a person with great imaginations, and the new Ultra's look is based on a sketch he drew as a child.

Last edited by kiak666; 2024-04-05 at 00:16.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-05, 13:59   Link #307
Frontier

They're finally bringing back armor forms!

Tags
tokusatsu, ultraman