AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-02-21, 14:55   Link #81
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zico View Post
Oh! Nice work, Saizen. Five episodes since I last checked have been released.
I love the new AVC video format!It looks great! The show is progressing nicely too. Are people still watching? I watched 5 episodes (26-30) last night, I can't wait for more! I wanted to purchase the DVD set, but it's a bit to expensive, I'm still a student with low income. So Saizen is my hope to see it finished!

From what I've read in the manga, the match with Shimizu and an interesting new character will start around this time and all the good action parts of the show will start now!
Didn't I tell ya we'd speed up if we got a translator, Zico ?

We're running on paid-tls from donations now, though... So I'm not sure if we'll be able to maintain the speed because the translators are busy...
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 04:14   Link #82
clanz182

Hey does anyone know, when the ep 32 is going to come out ?? i have got all the 31 episodes of Shoot! and they are indeed amazing. I just coudn't find the episodes 32 and above...

thx
clanz182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 09:40   Link #83
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clanz182 View Post
Hey does anyone know, when the ep 32 is going to come out ?? i have got all the 31 episodes of Shoot! and they are indeed amazing. I just coudn't find the episodes 32 and above...
The fansubs for Episodes 32 and above are not released yet. Patience, young puppy. When the bigger matches come up shortly, having a lack of patience is going to hurt, badly
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 18:00   Link #84
clanz182

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongsh View Post
The fansubs for Episodes 32 and above are not released yet. Patience, young puppy. When the bigger matches come up shortly, having a lack of patience is going to hurt, badly
yeah im working on my patience matters ... cant wait to see it.... questions.... how far does the anime covers the story ?? ive read all the mangas up till the end (vol 33) and couple of the sequels (when toshi goes to spain, and also the sequel after that,which, at the ends, toshi plays for Real madrid, kamiya plays for Juve, and so on). The anime wont cover the whole story of the mangas, will it ??

thx
clanz182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 19:11   Link #85
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Quote:
yeah im working on my patience matters ... cant wait to see it.... questions.... how far does the anime covers the story ?? ive read all the mangas up till the end (vol 33) and couple of the sequels (when toshi goes to spain, and also the sequel after that,which, at the ends, toshi plays for Real madrid, kamiya plays for Juve, and so on). The anime wont cover the whole story of the mangas, will it ??
Since you claim to have read them all...
Spoiler for where the anime stops:
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-12, 19:48   Link #86
polar720

Quote:
Originally Posted by leongsh View Post
Since you claim to have read them all...
Spoiler for where the anime stops:
Seeing how there are people who have read the mangas all the way, can anyone answer my question from the last page?
polar720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-13, 09:36   Link #87
sangofe

Quote:

thx
Do you, or anyone else has manga raws? We in saizen have a translator that's willing to help out on the series, but wants manga to catch up to the last translated episode.
Old 2007-07-20, 15:04   Link #88
sangofe

Yeah, I know, it's lame to revive a thread like this. But... We're reviving the project ^^
Quote:
Aoki Densetsu Shoot! - 34 & More...
[View this news item as a PDF]
July 19, 2007 at 9:13am
Hey everyone, AMS here with some good news. Today we released Aoki Densetsu Shoot! - Episode 34, and we'll be releasing an episode of Aoki Densetsu Shoot! every day for at least a week. In this episode, Kake-High use a strange strategy for them to attempt to stop the man known as the Magician, Serizawa. Will Kake-High prevent Serizawa from breaking loose? Will they manage to score any goals when their focus is on Serizawa? Get this one quick and come back tomorrow for the next episode!
AMS
Old 2007-07-21, 14:03   Link #89
brood-faun

Yes, great! 3 episodes in a row!
brood-faun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 12:01   Link #90
Zico

Nice progress. How's the show going? Any comments?
I can't download them right now but I'll bet getting all releases when I can. Thank you, Saizen.
Zico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 06:41   Link #91
Radish

Goal Field Hunter !!

hi Saizen! i'm being fan of football anime for over the lat 10 years, since the tv stations in my country (Poland) started to broadcast series such as Captain Tsubasa or Aoki Densetsu Shoot! and i am remarkably greatful that You decided to do Shoot! anime. BUT (!!!) there is another good serie that isn't to long to do because it has only 39 episodes. This serie is Goal Field Hunter, in my opinion anime that can match Shoot!
And so my big request to you is to do this series after you finish Shoot! it would be great to watch this anime again and i'm sure that it would be worth the trouble
best regards and keep up the good work!
Radish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 22:04   Link #92
A.M.S.
Saizen
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergonykto View Post
Have just finished watching a 45 episode marathon of Aoki. Great series! Terrific work, thank you, Saizen! Absolutely can't stand the girls in the series, especially that kazumi piece.
Kazumi's back at it again in episode 46, the show's getting more exciting as it approaches the end
A.M.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 16:08   Link #93
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radish View Post
hi Saizen! i'm being fan of football anime for over the lat 10 years, since the tv stations in my country (Poland) started to broadcast series such as Captain Tsubasa or Aoki Densetsu Shoot! and i am remarkably greatful that You decided to do Shoot! anime. BUT (!!!) there is another good serie that isn't to long to do because it has only 39 episodes. This serie is Goal Field Hunter, in my opinion anime that can match Shoot!
And so my big request to you is to do this series after you finish Shoot! it would be great to watch this anime again and i'm sure that it would be worth the trouble
best regards and keep up the good work!

Don't think that will happen, however, we are trying heard to finish ADS for 1 Jan 08.
Old 2007-12-15, 15:17   Link #94
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Great job on the latest releases. Ever since I saw this show in Hong Kong of '98, I've been searching everywhere for it.

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 19:23   Link #95
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic View Post
Great job on the latest releases. Ever since I saw this show in Hong Kong of '98, I've been searching everywhere for it.
ADS the series is now completely subbed, movie is coming later.
Old 2008-01-07, 23:05   Link #96
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Wow.. what a great series. Thanks for all your hard work guys! Looking forward to the movie!

I wonder if they'll do an Aoki Densetsu SHOOT! Road to 2010 or something.. one can dream..

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 11:51   Link #97
swierzbik1

Can anyone answer me is it possible to download full Aoki Densetsu Shoot manga's from the web??
I would especially like to find those that take place after the anime series ends.(Shoot!3 and Shoot!4)
swierzbik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 11:54   Link #98
Hage-bai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swierzbik1 View Post
Can anyone answer me is it possible to download full Aoki Densetsu Shoot manga's from the web??
I would especially like to find those that take place after the anime series ends.(Shoot!3 and Shoot!4)
p2p ya!!!!
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-21, 17:33   Link #99
swierzbik1

yeah i was thinking about torrent files but still I can't manage to find anything.
Sb please help me...
swierzbik1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 22:00   Link #100
DragonHunter688

I was searching for Captain Tsubasa and I just came onto this thread... Now it seems that you guys are dissing Captain Tsubasa a lot, claiming that Shoot is so much better, perhaps the anime yes, but concerning the manga, I prefer Captain Tsubasa (just my taste for fantasy) and the latest CT manga series is among top 10 in Japan. So stop saying that there are no good soccer manga series out there, Captain Tsubasa still is the number 1 soccer manga despite the bad anime adaptations.

Being an avid sports manga fan, I tried reading Shoot (the first few chapters) and it just didn't appeal to me, I couldn't understand the actions, and I didn't find it very exciting to be honest. Maybe I'm biased but I even preferred the manga version of Whistle.

I have to say there are actually two groups of people that like to read/watch soccer manga/anime.

The first group are obviously people who are really soccer fanatics, and titles by Yoichi Takahashi (Captain Tsubasa and Hungry Heart) would not really appeal to them due to the excess drama and crazy moves. Realistic football would appeal to them instead, (Gol Den Age, Whistle and ADS)

The second group are people who doesn't have great interest in soccer like me. I don't find real soccer as fun as fantasy soccer which is why I prefer CT. That's why I say that ADS and CT cannot really be compared, because it all depends whether you like realistic sports manga or not. You see in CT, matches are a matter of life and death, and I don't really think of it as a sport anymore when I'm reading it, it's more like Naruto, where balls have to be dodged otherwise you can die.

Last edited by DragonHunter688; 2008-06-08 at 22:12.
DragonHunter688 is offline   Reply With Quote