Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-17, 09:01   Link #18581
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, he has to have some sort of fighting style, considering he is one of the ones who helped take down Alucard, i guess we will find out, what that is in future chapters...
His role may have been more of a background support one rather than an actual fighting one. He may have used his skills to diminish Alucard's power in some way to give Akasha and Fuhai-sensei an opening. Also, Alucard may have been a Shinso Vampire, but he also took the blood of many other Ayashi, and Akasha might not have known how to seal those powers away, which is why she needed Tenmei's help in sealing him.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-17, 09:06   Link #18582
Chris38

@Tsuyoshi

Expect that it hasn't been specifically revealed that the Headmaster was the one who made Tsukune's and Hokuto's Holy Lock's ... and if he did, then that would be mean that he was aware of Tsukune's presence in Youkai Academy, and has considered the possibility of Tsukune acquiring Moka's Shinso blood...

After all, I believe that you need some time to make a Holy Lock, which means that the Hedmaster had to make one, before Tsukune's blood injections went out of control...

On the matter of Tsukune's Shinso blood, I agree that it isn't likely that Tsukune's Holy Lock would be able to withstand the awakening of Tsukune's Shinso power's, which is probably going to be a problem in the future, since based on Tsukune's development so far , I don't think that Tsukune will be able to keep his sanity, without the Holy Lock's assistance...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-17, 10:50   Link #18583
Tachibana
タチバナ

Its gonna rock once Tsukune's Shinso blood finally awakens fully.
Old 2010-12-17, 11:03   Link #18584
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
The translations arnt that bad, the censors is what im worried about.
No, they are bad. Really bad. The only thing that will be censored is nudity and I don't remember any so it couldn't have been that good if there was some.
Old 2010-12-18, 01:11   Link #18585
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I'm sorry to say that i have yet to get my copy as money has been rather short for me as of late. But I'm sure that if it's the snow village arc that's in volume 3 I'm sure they'd censor the part where Mizore tries to force herself on Tsukune, but I can't think of any other areas that would be subject to it.

Also on the current subject, I wouldn't consider this the end of the arc. Because only when they all go back and get the chance to relax again, and go into down time for classes and club activities that don't concern their problems with FT or other characters, then would I consider that the in between arc areas. So by this line of thinking, they're still in the middle of their current arc, it's just wrapped up the "flashback" arc contained within the "Moka's Seal Restoration" arc. So, until the group returns to the academy with or without Moka, this arc will continue.
Old 2010-12-18, 01:13   Link #18586
Chris38

Quote:
Its gonna rock once Tsukune's Shinso blood finally awakens fully.
Well, I agree with you Shinso Tsukune that it would be pretty awsome if Tsukune's Shinso blood awakened...

The problem is that Tsukune needs to take control over his vampire instincts first, before he will be able to take control over his Shinso abilities...

Of course the training that Tsukune is going through is definitively going to help Tsukune in taking control over his vampire instincts, since ... after all Tsukune has gotten a lot better at using and controlling his vampire abilities...

Unfortunately we still don't know ... how Tsukune's control over his vampire impulses, which are the main reason, why Tsukune needs to relay on the Holy Lock, that ... so far, prevents Tsukune from fully degenerating into a Ghoul...

After all, based on what Inner Moka has said, when Tsukune went "out of control" for the first time, you could say that Tsukune's growing control over his vampire abilities is going to be important, but it still hasn't been mentioned how that is going to help Tsukune in taking control over his vampire impulses that are contained in Moka's Shinso blood, and are probably suppressed by the Holy Lock's power that Tsukune currently wear's...
Old 2010-12-18, 07:10   Link #18587
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yes, more development is still required to fully control his Shinso blood and Shinso form, this is where Ikeda is basically saying "Ok, time for Tsukune to do the hero work, time for him to get stronger and show his stuff, but hes gonna have help to".

The "Rescue Moka" Arc, could be the final development process for Tsukune's Shinso blood, powers and form, and with Touhou, Hokuto and Kiria joining him, they will probably give him tips, pointers and hints, that will help him along the way.

Do you guys think Akua and the Shuzen family, are on good terms?, considering what she did 7 years ago from the current timeline?

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-12-19 at 18:55.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 06:51   Link #18588
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Considering Kahlua warned Kokoa and Ruby that Moka and Akua cannot meet under any circumstance, she may have known that Moka would join Akua to get some answers about her past. Deep down, I think she wanted Moka to stay away because it was not the best hope for her to get those answers. That or she simply understood that Moka was very happy with her friends whereas she wouldn't be with Akua. I believe she strongly wanted for Moka to be happy and live a normal life, something she couldn't have if she followed Moka, something she knew Akasha wanted for her. That being said, no, I don't believe they're in good terms because Akua was determined to have Moka for herself, which would've been against Akasha's wishes considering what she would be getting Moka into, but they have no choice but to act as her allies because she's too powerful for them.
Old 2010-12-20, 08:58   Link #18589
Tachibana
タチバナ

I believe, Akua sees Moka as nothing more than a "toy" that keeps her happy, if Akua truly loved Moka as a sister, than she would let Moka be with her friends, instead of threatening to harm them, thats not the sister Moka wants to have, Kahlua is a hell of a lot better than Akua in terms of love and siblingship.

I also agree that Akua is going against Akasha's wishes, she probably used the whole "promise" thing, as a lie as well, this is definetly going against Akasha's wishes, doing all of that of which shes done. But looks like Moka is going to have to do what Akua says in order to please her........for now.

Now that Akua has kidnapped Moka and is taking her to Fairy Tale, looks like the showdown will be in Fairy Tale. Tsukune's ticket into Fairy Tale, is through Hokuto and Kiria, which we will see Kahlua and Miyabi and the rest of the Shuzen family.

I also have a feeling that Omote-Moka, is going to play a huge part in assisting Ura-Moka in helping her, while both Mokas are seperated from Tsukune.
Old 2010-12-20, 09:05   Link #18590
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Yes, Akua never loved anyone in her life, so all she can think about is having Moka for herself because she came to love her and ultimately become possessive, and is using the promise she made to Akasha as a front. It could've been anything like "I will take care of her" and this is her way of doing that. Kahlua understood what Akasha wanted, which was for Moka to live the life of a normal girl rather than be involved in any political strifes within the world of the Ayashi. In doing so, she would've also ensured that Alucard would not awaken again. It's also probably why Kahlua managed to stop herself from actually killing them all when she confronted them in the Snow Village. I do hope Omote Moka will make another appearance soon. I've gained a lot more respect for her since the flashbacks and the fact she's proven more clever and rational than Ura throughout this arc.
Old 2010-12-20, 14:05   Link #18591
Tachibana
タチバナ

Don't worry, Omote-Moka will definitely have a huge part in this upcoming Arc, helping Ura-Moka get through all this, Ura-Moka will also protect Omote-Moka as well.
Old 2010-12-20, 14:59   Link #18592
Chris38

On a different topic, (which is a little related to the current discussion) I have been thinking about Inner Moka's actions from the latest chapter, in a different kind of perspective...

I mean what is you're opinion about the idea that Moka "played" with Akua in appearing to willingly go with Akua, despite knowing that Tsukune is going to fallow her, regardless of what she does, and Moka ... despite her confusion, should be pretty well aware of that...

After all, there had been numerous examples of the fact that Tsukune places the well being of both Moka's in a much higher regard then his own humanity or even life, since after all the whole "Ghoul incident" came from the fact, that Tsukune wanted to protect Inner Moka's life, regardless on what happens ... to his own life.

Tsukune's is probably a lot similar with Akasha on the matter of Moka's well being, and to avoid Tsukune doing something stupid, which would threaten his life or the others Inner Moka "willingly" left with Akua... who currently isn't, aware of the bond that Tsukune and Moka share with each other...

Since, we are talking about bonds, I also think that the recent events also give Ikeda the opportunity to "reintroduce" and develop the mental connection that Tsukune and Moka share with each other, due to the "same" blood that flows in their veins. Furthermore I believe that Inner Moka is quite aware of the fact that such a bond exists between her and Tsukune, and it would be a pretty good way for Tsukune and Inner Moka to "pass" vital information between each other, without Akua being aware of that...

So, what do you think about this ?
Old 2010-12-20, 16:10   Link #18593
Tachibana
タチバナ

Its hard to say how deep Moka's and Tsukune's mental connection is, both Mokas share a mental connection to a degree with Tsukune, such as "feeling" when one another is in danger, and Ura-Moka being able to talk with Tsukune using telepathy, but clearly Omote-Moka can use telepathy in order to talk with Ura-Moka, although Omote has never used it on Tsukune before.

I bet we will see the full power of their mental connection once Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso blood fully awaken, but both Mokas and Tsukune having this connection, is not only as a result of the deep bond they share with eachother, but its also of the love Ura and Omote have for Tsukune and also its because both their Shinso blood are synchronized with one another.

But its difficult to tell weather or not, Moka and Tsukune can exchange info with eachother, even in their current positions, i guess we will find with out with later chapters, because it looks like Omote and Ura will be doing this a lot more often while Tsukune isnt with them, until they are rescued.
Old 2010-12-20, 23:47   Link #18594
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

The fact that Tsukune's and Moka's Shinso blood is probably related to Tsukune's and Moka's mental connection with each other is precisely the reason why I think that we might see some development in that particular aspect of Tsukune's and Moka's bond with each other...

After all, considering the fact that Moka's seal is currently in a very weakened state, as well as what Tsukune went through, I believe that it caused the Shinso blood within Tsukune's and Moka's to strengthen the effects it has on Moka's and Tsukune's bodies, causing them to become stronger...

After all, Moka's seal was specifically designed to seal Moka's Shinso power's, and since the Rosario is currently in a very weakened state, we can't discern the possibility that a part of Moka's Shinso power's is starting to "leak" out...

In Tsukune's case, the reason why I think that a part of his Shinso power's is starting to "awaken" is probably something similar to what Moka went through in the flashback... , after all, it was already shown in the manga, that a very strong surge of emotions is enough to awaken the Shinso blood, and you can't say that the recent events in the manga haven't "produced" a lot of emotions within Tsukune

Of course, I'm not saying that it's enough for Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso blood to "fully awaken", but I believe that it should be enough to cause the effects that the Shinso blood has on Tsukune and Moka to strengthen, and since Tsukune's and Moka's mental connection is related to their Shinso blood, I believe that it should become stronger as well...
Old 2010-12-21, 00:56   Link #18595
Tachibana
タチバナ

Its true that strong emotions can effect the Shinso blood and its power, like how Moka saw her mother Akasha hurt by Akua.

"Love" is said to be the most powerful of all emotions, both Mokas and Tsukune definitely have that "love" for eachother, they are "destined" to be together.

If what you say is true than its possible, that their "love" will fully awaken their Shinso blood, we must also throw in this possibility as well, strong emotions will definitely be felt in this upcoming Arc.

Especially between those two.....
Old 2010-12-21, 07:44   Link #18596
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, the matter of Tsukune's and Moka's Shinso blood awakening probably depends on the future events of the current arc... since, in my opinion for Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso blood to awaken the problem of Outer Moka's disappearing without the Rosario's "presence", would need to be resolved first... after all, based on what we know, for Moka's Shinso blood to awaken, the Rosario that is still suppressing Moka's Shinso power's would need to be "broken"...

Furthermore, in Tsukune's case he would need to go through some "developments" that could signify that he is able to keep his sanity, without the Holy Lock's assistance....

Unfortunately, we don't have any hints within the manga, that could signify that something like that is going to happen in the current arc, so until we get some clarification in the manga about this, it's still speculation on our part...
Old 2010-12-21, 08:51   Link #18597
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune will definitely get stronger before his Shinso blood awakens, but by that time, he will unknowningly be ready to take control, but he will still need some assistance, thats where Ura and Omote come in, they will be there to help him.

We all know whats going to happen once Tsukune's Shinso blood awakens, but personally i'm not really worried, it will of course be bad at first, but it will be good in the end.
Old 2010-12-21, 12:10   Link #18598
kitten320

Quote:
I believe, Akua sees Moka as nothing more than a "toy" that keeps her happy, if Akua truly loved Moka as a sister, than she would let Moka be with her friends, instead of threatening to harm them, thats not the sister Moka wants to have, Kahlua is a hell of a lot better than Akua in terms of love and siblingship.
Considering that she was raised as assasin from childhood, I'm not suprised that she shows her love like that.

In my opinion she really loves Moka but shows it in bad way. Someone needs to show her how it really is done.
Old 2010-12-21, 12:43   Link #18599
Tachibana
タチバナ

The only one who would be truly capable to show Akua the true meaning of "love", would be Tsukune, or both him and Moka.

Akasha reached into Akua to a degree, but not enough, perhaps Moka and Tsukune will be able to finish the job.
Old 2010-12-21, 13:15   Link #18600
Xagzan

Sigh. I really hope Aqua doesn't truly and finally cross the MEH. Otherwise she'll be irredeemable, with death as the only option left.

Coupled with what I'm sure was a harsh childhood for her, then it'll be me all misty-eyed for poor Diva all over again.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire