AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-05-28, 18:04   Link #221
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Yea, but so much so that his kendo slice is equivalent to a Espada cero?

I mean Hitsu always gets jabbed here and there about about taking on Espada opponents but its perfectly acceptable to have Kenpachi to eat them for breakfast?
At least I don't remeber Kenpachi having his ass handed to him in the past

And come on... Zaraki sliced a building with 1 hand! Just imagine how many buildings he would slice with 2
Old 2009-05-28, 19:30   Link #222
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
At least I don't remeber Kenpachi having his ass handed to him in the past

And come on... Zaraki sliced a building with 1 hand! Just imagine how many buildings he would slice with 2
Actually he drawed with a SHIKAI Ichigo...Not a plain old bankai Ichigo but SHIKAI Ichigo. Hitsugaya has never lost to anyone WEAKER than Shikai Ichigo.

Now all of a sudden since he grips the sword with BOTH hands he can brick break ESPADA #5 Released head on?!

Dont get me wrong here, I enjoyed that match but if shenanigans gets to surround Hitsugaya's power ups...open your eyes people because shenanigans can fall on other characters just as easily. I see a double standard here is all.
Waking_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 19:40   Link #223
kitten320

Quote:
Actually he drawed with a SHIKAI Ichigo...Not a plain old bankai Ichigo but SHIKAI Ichigo. Hitsugaya has never lost to anyone WEAKER than Shikai Ichigo.
Don't want to start arguments but I will never count the outcome of this fight
Ichigo won only because he is main character, nothing more... Zaraki should mop the floor with him...
Old 2009-05-28, 21:24   Link #224
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
He was also kicking two captains' butts...at the same time. If you want to measure Kenpachi's strength on one fight, then you'll only end up frustrating yourself, he's simply going to be badass in whatever fight he's in.

Quote:
Dont get me wrong here, I enjoyed that match but if shenanigans gets to surround Hitsugaya's power ups...open your eyes people because shenanigans can fall on other characters just as easily. I see a double standard here is all.
Oh yeah. Ichigo and Hitsugaya will always be seen as hax and overpowered anytime they win. Kenpachi will always be seen as awesome whenever he wins. And Gin will always be seen as super duper strong without actually doing anything.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 22:49   Link #225
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
He was also kicking two captains' butts...at the same time.
Im guessing thats a slip of the tongue on your part because we know that didnt happen.

Quote:
If you want to measure Kenpachi's strength on one fight, then you'll only end up frustrating yourself, he's simply going to be badass in whatever fight he's in.
That doesnt stop people measuring Hitsu's strength from the fight with Espada Number whatever...and getting frustrated EVERY WEEK. I mean if its hes going to be hax in every fight hes in - wtf...shouldnt they have gotten over it by now...?

Quote:
Oh yeah. Ichigo and Hitsugaya will always be seen as hax and overpowered anytime they win. Kenpachi will always be seen as awesome whenever he wins. And Gin will always be seen as super duper strong without actually doing anything.
I dont know what youre getting at here..?

Last edited by Waking_Dreamer; 2009-05-29 at 01:17.
Old 2009-05-29, 02:14   Link #226
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Im guessing thats a slip of the tongue on your part because we know that didnt happen.
im guessing you missed the Komamura & Tousen vs Kenpachi fight
Old 2009-05-29, 02:20   Link #227
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Gin will always be seen as super duper strong without actually doing anything.
Gin clearly works out a lot just look at this picture of him doing some heavy lifting
Spoiler for nsfw:

Last edited by Gin; 2009-05-29 at 04:19.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 03:17   Link #228
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
im guessing you missed the Komamura & Tousen vs Kenpachi fight
hmm...I dont think so.

It was Tousen vs Kenpachi where Tousen did get owned THEN it was Komamura vs Kenpachi, where unless I missed it the was NO indication of Kenpachi beating the ass out of Komamura.
Old 2009-05-29, 03:52   Link #229
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

To me it is simple...the show became a cash cow. Then the studios took over telling Kubo what he would be drawing. It is my opinion that Kubo has given up on Bleach and it is simply a means of income to him now. I know I gave up on it after my brother Amagai Shusuke bbq'd himself(filler).
Nothing more than poor writing. So much love went into the SS arc and a lil beyond it...now it is just going through the motions.
Old 2009-05-29, 03:53   Link #230
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Yeah about that Ichigo vs Kenpachi fight. It was really all down to the last shot and it all pretty much much who was stronger. And Kenpachi wasn't using both hands so he was still holding back. And Ichigo was using his hollow powers as well since he was using Zangetsus power and Hollow ichigo IS Zangetsu. Plus Ichigo's bankai doesn't make Ichigo stronger. Just faster.

I just don't believe that Ichigo is captain level without his hollow mask.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 05:12   Link #231
Kafriel
Senior Guest

His reiatsu in shikai is "captain level", or so says Ukitake...honestly though, he's still super-weak even with his mask on right now.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 05:33   Link #232
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Yeah but that doesn't mean it's as strong as Kenpachis.

And that's just reiatsu. There has to be more to being captain level than just having lots of reiatsu. Like what Hisagi said to Findor.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-29, 05:46   Link #233
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^That's the motto of the shinigami guard, their captains are pro while everyone else is cannon fodder. They got centuries of experience and aaaalways have the last laugh (see Hitsugaya, Mayuri, Byakuya, Soifon, even Aizen) regardless of their opponent's strength or potential. Ichigo's still a newbie, hasn't even had half a century of fighting and he thinks he's a hero.
Old 2009-05-30, 01:48   Link #234
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
What you're forgetting here is that Ichigo was not the only one to have trained like crazy since Aizen left Soul Society. In fact, Zaraki probably did NOTHING ELSE excet train ever since Aizen left. Of course he's going to be stronger next time he fights.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 01:57   Link #235
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
What you're forgetting here is that Ichigo was not the only one to have trained like crazy since Aizen left Soul Society. In fact, Zaraki probably did NOTHING ELSE excet train ever since Aizen left. Of course he's going to be stronger next time he fights.
Exactly, I don't know why the audience thinks everyone will remain the same from arc to arc.

This must be some people's first series they ever read/watched.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 02:32   Link #236
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
i dunno about zaraki training par se...every other captain i can definitely see doin that. remember when the bounts attacked? zaraki was sleepin. but i agree with the training part...with the exception of shunsui and zaraki
ShinAkuma135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 02:35   Link #237
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Hm, Yoruichi was hiding in cat form for over 100 years while Soifon was continuously training but in the end the latter got owned, training means jack all if the writer chooses so.
Old 2009-05-30, 02:40   Link #238
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
i dunno about zaraki training par se...every other captain i can definitely see doin that. remember when the bounts attacked? zaraki was sleepin. but i agree with the training part...with the exception of shunsui and zaraki
i don't think ukitake was training either, it seemed like he just watch rukia and orihime the whole time
Old 2009-05-30, 03:57   Link #239
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i don't think ukitake was training either, it seemed like he just watch rukia and orihime the whole time
Watching them fight had a hidden meaning. Ukitake was training not to get nosebleed in front of females, that was his true goal
Old 2009-05-30, 04:04   Link #240
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Watching them fight had a hidden meaning. Ukitake was training not to get nosebleed in front of females, that was his true goal
lets see if it pays off in his fight with lilinette