AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-14, 19:25   Link #9841
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Gasai Yuno?
Well she's a Yandere but still...aggressive, confident, dominating...though a little too much...yet she's an adorable puppy when Yuki treats her nicely.
I dont even want to think about her.

Spoiler for My thoughts on Chapter 202:

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-10-14 at 19:55.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 19:41   Link #9842
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
That was a sweet chapter in its own way

You know, I was wondering. Is there ANY manga or LN which actually has a lead heroine like Rin? Aggressive, manipulative and confident-dominating, yet with a soft core? I can't think of a single one, come to think of it. And I'm not talking about a listing of tsunderes, but rather someone who matches Rin's playful-flirty type.

The only matches I can think of would be _secondary_ characters. But noone actually as the "lead" or at least "winning" girl.

Guess the japanese Market doesn't allow for that...
I can't think of any either.

It's always the secondary character though, so that they can have someone to compare to for the main chick. There's almost always some dumb hot female with amazing proportions and an assertive attitude that's put there just to give the main gal the opportunity to do the same at some point.

It sucks because I almost always cheer for that girl lol

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 20:21   Link #9843
justavisitor

knowing Seo...he always try to find something from basically nothing when he is out of any ideas...and as soon as he finds something else he will just stop whatever he is doing and goes for the new idea...so I doubt Rin will be able to do anything.

I mean, how many time when we think something big is gonna happen and Seo just disappoints us again...(Akari's kiss (x2) for an example)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 20:58   Link #9844
zigantz22

Ugh, more incredibly contrived drama. Despite Rin, this was a poor chapter. Hopefully this weak development is dealt with immediately rather than being unnecessarily drawn-out. I'm not holding my breath though.
zigantz22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-14, 21:13   Link #9845
Freeter
beyond

So with Rin out of the picture, Akari's likely next at bat. Watch as Seo magically pulls some random guy out of thin air for her to fall back on

I'm just waiting for Nanami to flip her shit. That's about the only thing that can save this from inevitably becoming a Suzuka redux.
Old 2012-10-14, 21:38   Link #9846
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Spoiler for 202:
Old 2012-10-14, 22:10   Link #9847
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Hopefully this isn't just something they drop and actually go somewhere with this. That being said, the chances of Rin being with Haru are pretty low. I would rather see Rin end up with that nice dude with the glasses.
Old 2012-10-15, 14:39   Link #9848
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
yea like none of us saw this coming. This will lead nowhere i swear Seo needs ritalin he can never stay focused on one aspect of a story.
Old 2012-10-15, 18:02   Link #9849
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

What we need is for all of the past girls to plot against Yuzuki and we get a Battle Royale for Haruto. Turn this into an action series!

Honestly though, it would be cool if Seo did something different. Like Ken Akamatsu did with Negima. Not sure he could pull it off though.
Old 2012-10-15, 19:49   Link #9850
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Yeah, he needs to spice it up. I mean, he has girls like Akari, Rin, hell even Asuka before she got screwed over that are more likable than Yuzuki.
Old 2012-10-15, 20:04   Link #9851
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
What we need is for all of the past girls to plot against Yuzuki and we get a Battle Royale for Haruto. Turn this into an action series!

Honestly though, it would be cool if Seo did something different. Like Ken Akamatsu did with Negima. Not sure he could pull it off though.
I think it's a bit late in the game for that unless they all fall into some vat of mysterious green liquid and develop powers. Besides we have Princess Lucia for that kind of outlet...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 19:56   Link #9852
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
You know, I was wondering. Is there ANY manga or LN which actually has a lead heroine like Rin? Aggressive, manipulative and confident-dominating, yet with a soft core? I can't think of a single one, come to think of it. And I'm not talking about a listing of tsunderes, but rather someone who matches Rin's playful-flirty type.
Madoka from KOR maybe?

Or Kahm from Outlanders.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-18, 07:41   Link #9853
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Quote:
That was a sweet chapter in its own way

The only matches I can think of would be _secondary_ characters. But noone actually as the "lead" or at least "winning" girl.

Guess the japanese Market doesn't allow for that...
It might be a difference in culture, but Western literature seems to have more of such characters. The titular character in Jane Austen's Emma comes to mind. The closest anime main heroine I can think of that eventually wins is Kokoro Connect's

Spoiler for Spoiler:

but even she doesn't really fit the characteristics that closely since she's more of the serious type.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 22:11   Link #9854
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for ch.203:

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-22, 22:42   Link #9855
Cream

Now that was a quality chapter.

Definitely worth the read, still have no clue where its going to go from here though.
Old 2012-10-22, 22:48   Link #9856
Freeter
beyond

Might as well skip to the end since everyone's all buddy-buddy again even after learning about the two doing the powwow. Yandere Nanami would have made that card game (and the chapter itself) so much better.

At least tanned Hoshina comes through and makes up for that stupid Rin drama from last time. Come on Rin, you rocked an "I ❤ Mexico" t-shirt once, you got options. Use them.
Old 2012-10-23, 15:54   Link #9857
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
I thought it was gonna be another cliche chapter that everybody would just know that Haruto and Yuzuki did it, turns out to be quite funny and kinda sweet.
Old 2012-10-23, 16:53   Link #9858
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Also, the 2 girls that haven't had sex yet, love their bitter reaction-v-. I know 2 characters that are returning that night to their vibrating rubber friends.
Old 2012-10-23, 17:25   Link #9859
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Kiss "off screen" huh? Not cool.

Anyway, that was a fun chapter. Not a game I would play. There are some things better left unsaid, even between friends.
Old 2012-10-23, 17:27   Link #9860
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Kiss "off screen" huh? Not cool.

Anyway, that was a fun chapter. Not a game I would play. There are some things better left unsaid, even between friends.
Agreed, whatever happened to good ol scrabble?

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life