AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-12-28, 13:03   Link #1241
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
well i guess great to see the silly and funny side the Valkyries

After reading the detail summary resurrection .... I felt really bad for 00 unit/Sumika .... after was she reduce to that state .... then the Cybor Renzo in Power suit ... smashed the container ....

and playing extra/ unlimited /alternative/altered fable .... and knowing what happen characters and to be attached and concern for them ... I get a fixed feeling about this ...

yet thanks gerriver and the rest of Muv luv wiki staff ....getting to be decent wiki ... hope purge the troll descriptions of some of the characters ( Well there the gags page for that) I favor neutral, factual description( Which the Wiki is getting alot lately ) so cheers
The brain that was supposed to be the base for 00 Unit(Sumika) that was smashed by Renzo was a fake one prepared by Yuuko. In other words the real 00 Unit brain was safe. The fight between Silvio and Renzo happenned in the room above the actual research room that was replicated to bait Renzo in.
Old 2012-12-28, 14:44   Link #1242
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
The brain that was supposed to be the base for 00 Unit(Sumika) that was smashed by Renzo was a fake one prepared by Yuuko. In other words the real 00 Unit brain was safe. The fight between Silvio and Renzo happenned in the room above the actual research room that was replicated to bait Renzo in.
hmmm i'll re read again might have missed some lines ..... but still .... alternative/unlimited 00 unit brain( remains of a person /individual) was really is tragic. ......
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 04:23   Link #1243
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Well it took me a while but i finally started the VN franchise. I was scared to play it because of all the bad things i heard about muv luv extra, but for some reason I am managing to find it kind of fun in a way . Definitely campy and nothing spectacular, but people go overboard with how much of a barrier they describe it as.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 04:27   Link #1244
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Well it took me a while but i finally started the VN franchise. I was scared to play it because of all the bad things i heard about muv luv extra, but for some reason I am managing to find it kind of fun in a way . Definitely campy and nothing spectacular, but people go overboard with how much of a barrier they describe it as.
Welcome then! lol. Don't worry, it does has its wacky moments to lighten up the normality. Just keep going, for it is still a key component to the next two chapters.

I still get tears in my eyes hearing Sumika's voice everytime...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 05:59   Link #1245
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Reading Unlimited now. Every bit of reference in that world makes it worst. Even if BETA is successfully defeated and whatnot, I still think the people there don't deserve such sadness.

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 11:15   Link #1246
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

y'know what's fucked up though? All things considered, Haruka and Mitsuki are actually better off compared to their Extra (or rather, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien) versions.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 11:24   Link #1247
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Ah, glad to hear it! If you end up liking Extra, you'll enjoy the other two that much more.

Do you know what routes to do in order to progress, or are you planning on going for whichever girl(s) appeal to you most?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 12:07   Link #1248
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

working my way through Extra, and I actually resorted to uninstalling other games off my PC so I wouldn't stray, and reformatted my PSP.

Playing so far, I'm struck by how generic-ish it seems, and how... I dunno. Extra is kinda like Coke without the fizz, in a way, and there's a lot of facepalming, and it's making my face hurt and my eyes squint

...wait. My face is hurting and my eyes are squinting because I've been smiling. Huh. Fancy that. Guess I got sucked in without realising it.

Also Meiya is best girl period, and Takeru is an IDIOT for choosing Sumika in Alternative.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-01-02, 12:16   Link #1249
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
working my way through Extra, and I actually resorted to uninstalling other games off my PC so I wouldn't stray, and reformatted my PSP.

Playing so far, I'm struck by how generic-ish it seems, and how... I dunno. Extra is kinda like Coke without the fizz, in a way, and there's a lot of facepalming, and it's making my face hurt and my eyes squint

...wait. My face is hurting and my eyes are squinting because I've been smiling. Huh. Fancy that. Guess I got sucked in without realising it.

Also Meiya is best girl period, and Takeru is an IDIOT for choosing Sumika in Alternative.
If it will make you happy:
Spoiler for Unlimited :
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 12:19   Link #1250
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Well, I suppose Age wanted to give each girl a chance.

...I still wanted a Meiya hat-trick...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-01-02, 16:12   Link #1251
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Agreed! However, though, you should definitely give the red head with adorable ahoge a chance. She's not as awesome as Meiya, but still..
Old 2013-01-02, 20:40   Link #1252
tsunade666

Quote:
Spoiler for future event specific:

I also like Meiya but I can't pick between Meiya and Sumika for the matter that I also like Yuuhi Takeru got nice girls.

Last edited by monir; 2013-01-03 at 18:46.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 21:23   Link #1253
Ray
Garnet

You might want to spoiler tag the first part of your post, tsunade because some people are only on Extra. And even if they won't show up in this thread again, it's better to be safe than it is to be sorry.
Old 2013-01-03, 04:24   Link #1254
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Spoiler for future event specific:

I also like Meiya but I can't pick between Meiya and Sumika for the matter that I also like Yuuhi Takeru got nice HAREM
and in final extra/AF he gets a sliver haired (bunny)loli too

Last edited by monir; 2013-01-03 at 18:46.
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 07:20   Link #1255
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Do you think we can expect Alternative Chronicles #4 in the next few months or so?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-03, 11:20   Link #1256
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Do you think we can expect Alternative Chronicles #4 in the next few months or so?
I'm curious to see how Takeru died, so yeah I hope they release #4 in the following months.
Old 2013-01-04, 09:10   Link #1257
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Quote:
y'know what's fucked up though? All things considered, Haruka and Mitsuki are actually better off compared to their Extra (or rather, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien) versions.
Really, why? Bakayuki
Spoiler for spoiler:

Any idea when Chronicles 04 will be out?

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 10:37   Link #1258
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
Really, why? Bakayuki
Spoiler for spoiler:

I'd hardly call that a bad thing. Consider:

In KimiNozo, Haruka gets into a car accident and is in a coma for 3 years, while Mitsuki, a once in a lifetime swimming prodigy genius, gives up swimming to become an OL and take care of Bakayuki. Also their relationship is hella strained, and she and Haruka are facing major levels of awkward after Haruka wakes up. And that's before Akane develops undying hatred towards Mitsuki and Bakayuki thanks to being left outta the loop.

Whereas here they're friends and on decent terms.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2013-01-04, 15:42   Link #1259
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
Really, why? Bakayuki
Spoiler for spoiler:

No release date so far

Quote:
I'd hardly call that a bad thing. Consider:

In KimiNozo, Haruka gets into a car accident and is in a coma for 3 years, while Mitsuki, a once in a lifetime swimming prodigy genius, gives up swimming to become an OL and take care of Bakayuki. Also their relationship is hella strained, and she and Haruka are facing major levels of awkward after Haruka wakes up. And that's before Akane develops undying hatred towards Mitsuki and Bakayuki thanks to being left outta the loop.

Whereas here they're friends and on decent terms.
Spoiler for Big spoiler:

Last edited by Solace; 2013-01-04 at 16:37. Reason: Use tags.
NoirX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 17:59   Link #1260
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
Spoiler for Big spoiler:
- Don't remind me!!!!
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto