AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-10, 08:50   Link #17521
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Ichika got invited in Volume 5 or 6, I think. It was after he went on an interview with Houki.

What the hell? That seems very irresponsible. Gen's just playing blatant favoritism right thre

Are scars noticeable more on light or dark colored skin?
Old 2012-01-10, 08:55   Link #17522
Eratas123

Gotta go to sleep now. See ya guys.
Old 2012-01-10, 09:00   Link #17523
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Ichika got invited in Volume 5 or 6, I think. It was after he went on an interview with Houki.
Hmm....

Quote:
What the hell? That seems very irresponsible. Gen's just playing blatant favoritism right thre
At least he's not as bad as Irish' parents, also, Dan was never injured heavily in the first place

Still, Gen does paid his mistake by watching on Dan intently... in his own spartan way , of course in Sacred Twins Dan is not as meek, so when he rebel, shit hit's the fan (or rather, TABLE breaks THEN hits the CEILING) and Gen had to make compromise by acting calmly and wisely.

(will be shown in Dan's omake, hey, we can't have 100% fun in Sacred Twins )

Quote:
Are scars noticeable more on light or dark colored skin?
Both partially, in the dark skin the color is more blatant, in light skin the shape are. Still, easier to spot on dark skin overall.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-01-10 at 18:57.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 09:25   Link #17524
agetreme
Just another Idiot

@kaizerknight01:

Shouldn't your fanfic in the cross-over area?
Old 2012-01-10, 09:32   Link #17525
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
@kaizerknight01:

Shouldn't your fanfic in the cross-over area?
I maybe i should have, but it quite hard to define the cross over , There no category for IS and gunpla x overs.
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 09:34   Link #17526
agetreme
Just another Idiot

try Gundam UC.... since Unicorn is technically in the UC era.
Old 2012-01-10, 09:43   Link #17527
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Ok , problem i might add other units ( macross units or other terminology ) in the future chapters, I was kinda inspired by various Japanese console game like SRW series
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 09:54   Link #17528
agetreme
Just another Idiot

well.... good luck with that.

Can't really help you on that one.
Old 2012-01-10, 21:08   Link #17529
Eratas123

@ Senpai - It'll probably be a bunch of laughs when he goes there Ran might finally get a chance in the race

Is Dan still scared of Ren? Gen pretty much shits his pants when she shows up By the way, Irish's parents really aren't that bad.

So a scar on pale skin will look more noticeable just because the shape is more evident?
Old 2012-01-10, 22:58   Link #17530
DarkJak2050

Quote:
By the way, if you're wondering why we said before that Ratchet would attract girls: Check the "Chicks dig Baird" shirt on XBOX live.
I'm wondering what my guys would actually look like in the anime if they were drawn. So can someone on here draw them?

They look similar to the main characters from the Gears of War video games, but they're a lot younger; in their late teens at 17-18 years of age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Back from work, with a scene!

Spoiler for scene:
[Reaction on the end]
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 23:04   Link #17531
Eratas123

@ Jak - Anime tends to turn most teenagers way better looking than normal due to the art style. Why do you think delinquents, who are supposed to look rebellious, look like everybody else except with blond hair? Hell, people in their supposed 20's look like they're in their teens.
Old 2012-01-10, 23:13   Link #17532
DarkJak2050

Okay, but can someone on here draw them? I'd really like to see what they would look like if they were in the IS anime.
Old 2012-01-10, 23:27   Link #17533
Eratas123

That's a really big request to ask. Most of us here can't draw that much. Senpai's the exception to this and possible Falcolobo as well.
Old 2012-01-10, 23:59   Link #17534
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Even after being around each other for so long, Chifuyu still has NO clue as to how Tabane manages to do the stuff she does. For instance, how in the world did she get a specially outfitted transport carrier, complete with an IS lab and workstation ready to go so quickly? And when did she have time to design and make the supersonic booster pack for her IS? Tabane claimed that they wouldn't work on any other IS than the one she was currently being fitted into by the Shinamono sisters.

Yes, even Houki was here with them.

After the event 3 years ago, Tabane pretty much clung to Houki and refused to release her until Houki finally gave in and went to live with her big sister. Chifuyu knew that deep down, Tabane had become slighty paranoid about Houki's well-being, especially after she herself lost Ichika...

If the world's best IS user could not prevent incidents from occuring to her own family, then what would happen to the family of the one who created the IS system? Chifuyu swore that what had happened to her, will never happen to Tabane and Houki.

She would not be exaggerating to say that Houki's hatred of Phantom Task mirrored her very own. Grim determination and a ravenous hunger were plain to see in the girl's eyes as she meticulously worked alongside Tabane. To occupy herself, she had taught Houki her own style of kenjitsu, as a way from not falling completely into the darkness that threatened her very sanity sometimes. Likewise, Tabane also taught Houki academically and about the IS systems as only she knew them. It was quite a sight to see the normally impatient and seemingly scatterbrained Tabane mustering up enough self-control to teach her less inept younger sibling. Over the course of these past three years, Houki had grown considerably as an IS technician, a pilot and as a woman, leaving the two older women with no small amount of pride in their combined achievements.

"You're all set to go, Chifuyu-neesan," Houki backed away as Tabane finished up at the terminal.

"What about you? Don't you need one of these?" She guestured to the huge booster pack that was currently mounted on her IS frame.

"Ah, about that, Houki's IS doesn't need this besides, it's a one-time deal for it. Once I finish up my project for an upgraded system driver for my new 4th gen models, I'll completely revamp your Shiro-chan!" Tabane really looked like she wanted to start on that revamping immediately.

"...whatever." Chifuyu recalled the armor, landing with the grace of a cat. "How much longer until we reach our point?"

"We still got a few minutes," Tabane waved Houki over to her. "I'll be double-checking Aka Tsubaki until then."

"Right."

"..." Tabane smiled at looked at Chifuyu. "The turnaround point wasn't meant for you Chi-chan, it's for me and the carrier. You can take off at any time now."

"!!!"

"That booster system will make up for the difference in acceleration between Shiro-chan and Aka-chan. Also, I figured that you'd want to start tearing them up as soon as -"

*WHOOOOOSH*

"Araarararaa~ She's still so impatient," Tabane grinned.

"You're letting her go alone against Phantom Task!? You're becoming more reckless, neesan!" Houki did not want her other 'big sister' to be in trouble in anyway but really, just who was she worried about here?

"Houki-chan, do you really think that those idiots stand a chance against Chi-chan the way she is now?"

"...n-no...not normally at least b-but..."

Tabane's eyes quirked. "Go on..."

Houki looked hesitant. Saying something that revealed doubt in Orimura Chifuyu's S-ranked piloting ability surely seemed like blashemy, and yet, the anxiety of having her go out alone against so many was nerve-wracking.
"I...If I was Phantom Task, I would have come up with some sort of counter-measure for Chifuyu-neesan by now."

"Mmmhmm, mmmhmmm. I thought so too. That's why I sped up my work on Aka-Tsubaki here. I'm leaving Chi-chan's back to you, my dear imouto."

Houki's expression convulted. "...R-Really? There's no way I..."

Tabane smushed Houki's cheeks together with her hands. "I'm leaving Chi-chan to you, Houki-chan." That smile, so full of trust and love, Houki never felt such a weight being placed upon her before.

"Yes, I'll do my best, neesan."
Old 2012-01-11, 00:08   Link #17535
Eratas123

Looks like you're continuing your fic idea
Old 2012-01-11, 00:27   Link #17536
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm trying too - I needed something to do besides all the current school work...that and I have to at least get to that 'one' scene in my head before I tackle some silly bro-con Chifuyu stories...XD

Those doujin I got filled my head with something other than sugar plums dancing...
Old 2012-01-11, 00:37   Link #17537
Eratas123

@ Tempest - A lot of us are stuck nowadays School resuming has sapped most of our time better spent for writing.
Old 2012-01-11, 01:26   Link #17538
DarkJak2050

Fanfic spotted.

Infinite Stratos: Memories
Old 2012-01-11, 01:44   Link #17539
Eratas123

OCxCharlotte, apparently. That's new.
Old 2012-01-11, 04:26   Link #17540
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Pseudo-shift is an ability that would be unique to Silver Gospel. It can go into various next gen shift but only to the immediate next in varying paths. When it engages pseudo-shift. Its shield energy is automatically restored.

However it's not without drawbacks. Since the pseudo-shifts aren't meant to exist, they are only temporary and Silver is restored to its default settings on its next deployment. But even so since they are "shifts" Silver Gospel can't just change out when needed, it needs to shut down first before the shift completely disengages. What's more, returning to the fact they aren't suppose to exist, it takes a lot of energy for the Silver Gospel to activate pseudo-shifts. The effect is that while it's in pseudo-shift, it will continuously lose shield energy at a rapid rate until it is forced to deactivate, much like the Byakushiki and its Reiraku Byakuya.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest