AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-15, 04:01   Link #1041
Stefkov

The introduction of Rana was good. Got me interested in the show again. Kana Hanazawa's energetic voice always makes a show more lively and fun to watch, but then she can turn on the serious which made Rana a really cool character.
I do hope Satellizer and Rana combo up in the next ep and eventually become good friends. That'd be a nice direction to go in. And then Kazuya becomes a Limiter for both of them. I wonder if that's possible, being a limiter for more than one person?
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 05:01   Link #1042
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Spoiler for Happy Valentine's day:
Satellizer-sama!!!
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 10:48   Link #1043
Avvesione

The next episode should be the best in the series so far. I'm interested to see how Satellizer and Rana do together when they're on the same side going against these two 3rd years (Cleo and Arnett). Might be a good team working together but I doubt the bond will stay after the fight.

What'll be nice about this episode is the fight will be at the beginning of the episode and feature 4 skilled girls. Should be pretty electrifying. Hopefully there'll be some blood this time D:
Old 2011-02-15, 12:12   Link #1044
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
The next episode should be the best in the series so far. I'm interested to see how Satellizer and Rana do together when they're on the same side going against these two 3rd years (Cleo and Arnett). Might be a good team working together but I doubt the bond will stay after the fight.

What'll be nice about this episode is the fight will be at the beginning of the episode and feature 4 skilled girls. Should be pretty electrifying. Hopefully there'll be some blood this time D:
Im also wondering how brutal they plan to make this fight. Without revealing any spoilers from the manga. ill just say the fight was brutal and almost horrific to read, yet exciting. Im hoping they can transplant that feeling or mortal combat into the episode and blood is a must, it just wont feel right but im sure the uncensored version will have it.

So far they have done a pretty decent job and showing at how brutal these fights can be so i do have confidence it will be animated well. Iv only complained about one change they made in the anime over the manga and it has to do with Pandora mode but other than that i feel the progress has been steady if only it could be 20+ episodes.
Old 2011-02-15, 12:27   Link #1045
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Having been inspired by the anime to read the manga, i just want to say they should try to slot in chapters 40 to 50 in. Would get viewers on a roller coaster of emotions.
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 13:49   Link #1046
Seihai
スマイリウム

Just wondering. Didn't Satella's rips kinda... invert? So they still stand a chance against 3rd years in their current condition?
Old 2011-02-15, 14:34   Link #1047
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Just wondering. Didn't Satella's rips kinda... invert? So they still stand a chance against 3rd years in their current condition?
I dont follow, Can you rephrase please?
Old 2011-02-15, 14:40   Link #1048
Seihai
スマイリウム

Well, Rana broke Satella's rips, right? And Rana used her secret technique, too so she should be weakened as well. And from how I see the situation, they won't get a break until the next fight. This time against 3rd years. So that would mean that if Satella and Rana manage to win, those 3rd years are either really weak or Satella + Rana are deadly overpowered.
Old 2011-02-15, 15:19   Link #1049
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Think Vanish means ribs; but I'd bet on the latter (them being strong) rather then the former (the ranked Seniors being weak), as they are the Protagonists.
Old 2011-02-15, 15:23   Link #1050
RiderLeangle

Quote:
Well, Rana broke Satella's rips, right? And Rana used her secret technique, too so she should be weakened as well. And from how I see the situation, they won't get a break until the next fight. This time against 3rd years. So that would mean that if Satella and Rana manage to win, those 3rd years are either really weak or Satella + Rana are deadly overpowered.
If the subtitles were correct, didn't Rana say that Satellizer's ribs SHOULD be injured after that attack? didn't mean they were...
And this isn't even going into the fact of how fast Pandoras can heal.. So she should be fine before any other fight shouldn't she?
RiderLeangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 15:45   Link #1051
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Think Vanish means ribs; but I'd bet on the latter (them being strong) rather then the former (the ranked Seniors being weak), as they are the Protagonists.
She said her internal organs and ribs should be damaged, but Satella stood back up, also Pandora's can heal to a certain extent. We all know that she can take a tremendous amount of punishment and Rana is no joke either. When you are a close ranged fighter one of the first things you learn is to absorb the damage of your opponent so you can get with in striking distance. Notice how Rana uses her finishing move after taking her enemies greatest attack. She says so herself when fighting Ganessa during their sparing match.

Technically, yes you are right they wont have a break after fighting each other. Attia's plan was to have them destroy each other but after seeing their power she deduced they were too dangerous and need to be dealt with hence why she bought along Cleo and Arnett. Oldest trick in the book You dont fight 2 super powers you have them fight each other and when they are weakened destroy them both.

Like i said i dont want to get into spoiler territory but Attia is making the same mistake the others have. Granted Cleo is ranked 5th and Arnett is ranked 4th among the third years but she underestimating 2 opponents who have already proved they are top class and one whose power they hardly know anything about namely Rana. Also, dont forget that Satella was held back a year because of what happen at East Genetics technically speaking she too is a third year. Another fact the pompous 3rd years fail to realize.

I will say if they animate this fight properly i think every anime only viewer and manga readers will be happy.
Old 2011-02-15, 15:57   Link #1052
Seihai
スマイリウム

Ah okay, thanks for the info. And sorry for the typo.
Old 2011-02-15, 21:38   Link #1054
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Spoiler for ep7 - preview:
lol lots of boobies in the preview and its odd that when they rip off the upper clothes of this ladies the boobies are unharmed, it goes to show you this is strictly for fanservice purposes only
Old 2011-02-15, 23:58   Link #1055
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So Cleo is a German (that's a surprise) and Arnett is from Switzerland.

I like the fact most of the cast are international since we got Japanese, Korean, Tibetan, German, Swiss, British, Romania, American, Indian and French.
Old 2011-02-16, 05:31   Link #1056
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post
lol lots of boobies in the preview and its odd that when they rip off the upper clothes of this ladies the boobies are unharmed, it goes to show you this is strictly for fanservice purposes only
It's like in Needless -- the amount of damage you receive is calculated by the amount of clothing you lose. One of the character in Needless wore clothes made out of steel and was thus invincible
Old 2011-02-16, 09:53   Link #1057
PzIVf3

The story is getting me attention now.
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 11:21   Link #1058
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
^ Now those are quality pics, thanks for posting them.
Old 2011-02-16, 11:32   Link #1059
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's like in Needless -- the amount of damage you receive is calculated by the amount of clothing you lose. One of the character in Needless wore clothes made out of steel and was thus invincible
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
The story is getting me attention now.
nice wallpapers
Old 2011-02-16, 11:48   Link #1060
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Motoko Chan ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post