AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-19, 19:01   Link #1221
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Chapter came out good. Im happy Chitoge and her mom got to spend time together.
Old 2013-02-19, 19:49   Link #1222
KLGChaos
The Shermain

So, with all the major arcs focusing on Chitoge, can the author do me a favor and just drop all the other girls? If you're not going to give them a snowballs chance in hell, don't keep them around just to artificially extend things so they can get their hearts broken later.

God, I've come to hate harem mangas due to this trend of one main girl, with a bunch of hangers-on who don't serve any purpose or have a chance to win. The only manga I can thin of that handled the girls well and kept them on a fairly even footing was Ichigo 100%.
Old 2013-02-19, 21:03   Link #1223
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
So, with all the major arcs focusing on Chitoge, can the author do me a favor and just drop all the other girls? If you're not going to give them a snowballs chance in hell, don't keep them around just to artificially extend things so they can get their hearts broken later.

God, I've come to hate harem mangas due to this trend of one main girl, with a bunch of hangers-on who don't serve any purpose or have a chance to win. The only manga I can thin of that handled the girls well and kept them on a fairly even footing was Ichigo 100%.
And I love how everyone thinks Ichigo was not obvious or that the girls were treated equally..

Yui Minamito- The childhood friend and little sister like character. It was clear as a day that she never had a snowballs chance in hell.
Satsuki Kitaoji- Never even once was there a doubt that he has no romantic feelings for her.

The "fight" was always between Aya and Tsukasa. And with every chapter it got clearer and clearer and clearer who it will be.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 21:07   Link #1224
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

^Totally agree...even between Aya and Tsukasa the "fight" wasn't on equal footing as far as I can remember.

Every harem you can pretty much know who's the final girl and gets the best treatment right off the bat...the exceptions to this are so rare I can't even remember one, but Ichigo was certainly not one of those exceptions.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 21:20   Link #1225
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

And because of that the whining from the "loser" team is always just obnoxious and annyoing. I can ony say to that" boo fucking hoo and cry me a river".
Old 2013-02-19, 21:33   Link #1226
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
And because of that the whining from the "loser" team is always just obnoxious and annyoing. I can ony say to that" boo fucking hoo and cry me a river".
school days was the last one i saw that all girls were treated equally. that one turned out ok I mean they kinda shared him in the end right?
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-19, 21:52   Link #1227
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

If what you mean with treated equally is that the manwhore screwed anything with a heartbeat while never doing it with his girlfirend...
Old 2013-02-19, 22:00   Link #1228
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
If what you mean with treated equally is that the manwhore screwed anything with a heartbeat while never doing it with his girlfirend...
treating everyone like trash is still equal treatment.
Old 2013-02-19, 22:14   Link #1229
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Pffft...you should see the VN xD
Old 2013-02-19, 23:35   Link #1230
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Pffft...you should see the VN xD
I watched all the death scenes ... no idea why but for some reason i saw them compiled and couldn't help myself...
Old 2013-02-19, 23:45   Link #1231
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I watched all the death scenes ... no idea why but for some reason i saw them compiled and couldn't help myself...
They were funny, jumping of a roof in front of the mc and his lover ^^ nice timing.
Slashing necks at bridge and so forth. However I only watched animated endings and other videos, didn't play the game and never intend to.

Anyway end of off topic people. Nisekoi is what it is lolz funny faces and romance on railroads get used to it, it still heaven better than GE or KNIM. Now next few chapters will probably bee random things until new plot surfaces. I think this manga might get serious soon, by serious I mean romance starts getting resolved. After all major characters were introduced, most if not all plots of the past were uncovered. All that left is the locker and the current love.
Old 2013-02-20, 01:57   Link #1232
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:

I would like the other girls to be drop as well or maybe have another nice guy approaching them or if the author went To Love Ru Darkness (which I haven't seen, just speculating) where the protagonist gets all the girls. Correct me if I'm wrong. LOL

Regarding Ichigo 100% Yui was quickly drop half way through the series, Satsuki 3/4 and the last 2 was at the end. The differences isn't the girls, but the protagonist. Junpei like them all and specially knows how Satsuki feels about him, but intentionally turns a blind eye to it. Raku = sleeps through a girl confession who he stated he likes the best.
Old 2013-02-20, 06:34   Link #1233
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
No! Not end of off-topic, just want to add one more thing that people always forget because of the damn anime:

School Days isn't all about Bad Ends, there are 25 Endings and only 5 of those are bad (only 4 end in death).
After playing through all 20 of the Good (some even impressively good) Endings it pains me to see everyone just equate School Days to nice boat because of an anime's choice in ending (which btw, I commend because you don't see an anime pick the bad endings often...if at all even). And what people know of the VN is usually just people looking for videos of the bad endings.
Old 2013-02-20, 10:43   Link #1234
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
No! Not end of off-topic, just want to add one more thing that people always forget because of the damn anime:

School Days isn't all about Bad Ends, there are 25 Endings and only 5 of those are bad (only 4 end in death).
After playing through all 20 of the Good (some even impressively good) Endings it pains me to see everyone just equate School Days to nice boat because of an anime's choice in ending (which btw, I commend because you don't see an anime pick the bad endings often...if at all even). And what people know of the VN is usually just people looking for videos of the bad endings.
I think the anime might have picked one of the bad endings because the game was (in)famous only for its bad endings to begin with. It may not have been the VN's intention but they are what made it rather popular, despite the quality of the rest of the game.

Not sure why the thread got here anyway. I thought Nisekoi, while having harem features, made it very clear which path it will go right form the start: The MC will consciously like one girl while unconsciously raising flags for another. Hate to say it but if you break it down, for the main romantic plot the rest of the girls are pretty redundant.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-20, 19:26   Link #1235
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I think the anime might have picked one of the bad endings because the game was (in)famous only for its bad endings to begin with. It may not have been the VN's intention but they are what made it rather popular, despite the quality of the rest of the game.

Not sure why the thread got here anyway. I thought Nisekoi, while having harem features, made it very clear which path it will go right form the start: The MC will consciously like one girl while unconsciously raising flags for another. Hate to say it but if you break it down, for the main romantic plot the rest of the girls are pretty redundant.

True... And that's why I pretty much stopped reading it for the romance and more for the comedy and art work. The other has those down pat, especially with the faces he draws... From cute to outrageous, they're all great.
Old 2013-02-20, 21:09   Link #1236
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
True... And that's why I pretty much stopped reading it for the romance and more for the comedy and art work. The other has those down pat, especially with the faces he draws... From cute to outrageous, they're all great.
I stand corrected about my earlier statements. I played the game and it really does have some nice moments and endings.

Ok enough with that I honestly read this 90% for Onodera and her funny faces, the rest is 5% chikage and the rest funny faces, 4% random comedy, 1% story.
Old 2013-02-23, 08:28   Link #1237
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I can't stop laughing with Onodera's reaction upon hearing it was just a misunderstanding Mother's are really scary. They can really see right through you.

PS. Even Onodera have the same picture book or it was her book to begin with?

Last edited by Lexxus; 2013-02-23 at 08:43.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 08:52   Link #1238
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Or it could be that Chitoge gave it to her because of some reasons. There must be a reason why she forgets about Raku.. or has it been explained before? I keep forgetting the plot in this manga

Oh and did they just move the plot? Really?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-23, 09:04   Link #1239
tsunade666

So the story/plot thickens

Like I care >_> I'm loving the romance that I didn't care about plox development!
Old 2013-02-23, 09:54   Link #1240
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life