AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-03-14, 12:52   Link #3081
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lego View Post

As for what golthin said I agree, they keep and kept using the line "good memories" when it came to Yuumi. If I remember right she even says that herself at the end of 22 before Kouichi runs off to cry over the book.
Yuumi started noticing Kouichi distancing from her since episode 15, when Mao was in her cold room and Kouichi was worried for her and he was not paying attention to Yuumi as they watched the movie. She didn't notice Kouichi being worried about Mao on the train. So it has been a long time since she noticed his distant demeanor. It was not until the movie scene where they were supposed to kiss that Yuumi realized the reason Kouichi was distant.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 13:03   Link #3082
Lego

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Yuumi started noticing Kouichi distancing from her since episode 15, when Mao was in her cold room and Kouichi was worried for her and he was not paying attention to Yuumi as they watched the movie. She didn't notice Kouichi being worried about Mao on the train. So it has been a long time since she noticed his distant demeanor. It was not until the movie scene where they were supposed to kiss that Yuumi realized the reason Kouichi was distant.
Now we'll have to see if Yuumi will act on this especially when it looks like more of the same in 23. Part of me thinks that with the 24 episode preview they may try to misdirect us with some flashback shots or an out of place shot like a Mao x Kai flashback of when Mao told Kai to kiss her since
Spoiler:

I guess I'm trying to look for this "magic bullet" of a rational or an answer that can sum up 23 and 24 before they air. I'm past the point of just waiting for them and enjoying them since is isn't like we got a resolution in 22 and they're just padding things. I'm sure once I know what happens I'll be able to go back through the series and enjoy it the way a lot of you guys have but right now I'm more focused on finding out the ending.
Lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 13:08   Link #3083
golthin

Quote:
Now we'll have to see if Yuumi will act on this especially when it looks like more of the same in 23. Part of me thinks that with the 24 episode preview they may try to misdirect us with some flashback shots or an out of place shot like a Mao x Kai flashback of when Mao told Kai to kiss her since
Spoiler:

I guess I'm trying to look for this "magic bullet" of a rational or an answer that can sum up 23 and 24 before they air. I'm past the point of just waiting for them and enjoying them since is isn't like we got a resolution in 22 and they're just padding things. I'm sure once I know what happens I'll be able to go back through the series and enjoy it the way a lot of you guys have but right now I'm more focused on finding out the ending.
Jeez lego! you are so obsessed with
Spoiler:

Every post you write something about you bring the subject! just give a rest man! I was trying to steer the conversation toward other things but it seems you comment on other poples subjects and then you go back to the same subject!
Old 2008-03-14, 13:09   Link #3084
Lego

Quote:
Jeez lego! you are so obsessed with
Spoiler:

Every post you write something about you bring the subject! just give a rest man! I was trying to steer the conversation toward other things but it seems you comment on other poples subjects and then you go back to the same subject!
I really didn't mean it to be that way heh, just saying that you know as well as I know that they mess around with the next episode previews.

I'm curious about what this 25th mystery episode could be. It would be kind of weird if they made the finale be where one girl hooks up with Kouichi but then episode 25 is if the other girl did..

I forget which series actually did that where they had an alternate ending(s) within the same series. I know that KGNE has or had a second season going as if the player took an alternate route or the series went an alternate route, so that would be kind of weird.
Old 2008-03-14, 13:25   Link #3085
Blaat

Quote:
Just talking about the different attractions(ooo a horror house) and the big game. The big questions this week start out with Kaz. But then it gets interesting..
What does he say about Kazuki?
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 13:35   Link #3086
Lego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
What does he say about Kazuki?
The "special" thing each week is usually them interviewing someone(last week I think was Mao and Yuumi's VA's) and they talk about the series. The other sections are usually things to watch for in that episode like the two plot points and the bottom part is from the director(at least I think it's). If I remember right they set that area up right after or before the show aired in response to angry fans of the game and manga since it was kind of a stealth approach with the show in that no details were given out before it aired.

So you had fans of the game ticked because Kaz and Kai were in the series. In the game Kouichi is the one with the sister and Akira takes Kaz's place as your "go to friend". But all it basically says about Kaz is that
Spoiler:

Aside from that episode 24 mentions this in the spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Other then that it's just them talking about Kaz in general.
Old 2008-03-14, 13:56   Link #3087
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

I will have myself a hearty big LULZ if...
Spoiler:
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 14:04   Link #3088
Lego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Spoiler:
I'd rather get my shock value from that then the other relationship I care more about . I really don't think that though since
Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-14, 14:06   Link #3089
Blaat

Thanks Lego.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I'll be more shocked
Spoiler:
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 14:09   Link #3090
golthin

Quote:
I'd rather get my shock value from that then the other relationship I care more about . I really don't think that though since
Spoiler:
that was why Eriko didn't want to get in a relationship. She has seen first hand how relationships can fail from her parents. So she is afraid of that happening to her too.
Old 2008-03-14, 14:21   Link #3091
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
I'll be more shocked
Spoiler:
Thanks for that disturbing image.

Such a "shock value" event does not belong in this series. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

*waves futami x kazuki flag ^^*

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 14:36   Link #3092
Lego

Quote:
that was why Eriko didn't want to get in a relationship. She has seen first hand how relationships can fail from her parents. So she is afraid of that happening to her too.
Speaking of parents, this is another case of mystery parents. Kouichi's mom is there, Kai seemingly has no parents, Yuumi has a mom, Kaz and sister have no parents, and Eriko's parents aren't the greatest role models. I don't think I've seen Mitsuki's parents but I'm sure they're lurking around somewhere. Of course we know that Mao has parents as well.

*waves his Kouichi x Mao flag*
Old 2008-03-14, 20:29   Link #3093
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
* waves his Yuumi x Kouichi flag*

Kai has no parents, not even them want anything to do with the poor guy...
Old 2008-03-14, 20:41   Link #3094
Lego

Quote:

Kai has no parents, not even them want anything to do with the poor guy...
Kai is to under developed outside of his job, moodiness and him being a renaissance man anyway. Granted hes being more open with his fellow classmates but still, no real back story for Sax man.

If something doesn't happen in 23 between Kouichi and Yuumi regarding their relationship then I'll be glancing over at your flag ready to tear it piece by piece until we get to this time next week. The other shoe needs to drop with the way Kouichi broke down last week, Yuumi noticing him, and the fact that hes going to be depressed Kouichi again this week. This weeks title of "miss you" can refer to Asuka in regards to Kaz or Kouichi in regards to Mao.

Last edited by Lego; 2008-03-14 at 21:01.
Old 2008-03-14, 21:03   Link #3095
golthin

Quote:
This weeks title of "miss you" can refer to Asuka in regards to Kaz or Kouichi in regards to Mao.
I don't think it has anything to do with Kaz and Asuka. They have not really separated, they still meet here and there. Mao has been avoiding Kouichi and the last time they met after she moved was at yuumi's send away party.
Old 2008-03-14, 21:43   Link #3096
Lego

Quote:
I don't think it has anything to do with Kaz and Asuka. They have not really separated, they still meet here and there. Mao has been avoiding Kouichi and the last time they met after she moved was at yuumi's send away party.
Yeah, I'm leaning towards "miss you" talking about Kouichi and Mao's feelings toward each other, but Asuka is most likely leaving so I don't know. Still as you pointed out she did talk to Kaz last episode(I think it was last episode) or the episode before while Mao has pretty much avoided Kouichi since she moved out. Even at that party Mao pretty much acted like Kouichi wasn't even there and didn't even say goodbye to him(well he didn't either) and boy did Yuumi notice.

The big thing I'm going to be watching for in 23 is the interaction between Yuumi and Kouichi. We have a smiling Kouichi and Yuumi at the big soccer game from the preview then an interesting looking Yuumi in what looks like a room with covered tables, so who knows. Obviously something has to happen for
Spoiler:

The wait is killing me since I want to see how they set up the finale in 24
Old 2008-03-14, 23:11   Link #3097
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
*waves futami x kazuki flag ^^*
Quote:
*waves his Canadian flag* Oh wait wrong one . *find the Kazuki x Eriko flag* There we go, now let's go into the final stretch of the series with multitudes of flags held high.
Old 2008-03-14, 23:41   Link #3098
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Thanks Lego.

I'll be more shocked
Spoiler:
lulz....
That be an interesting ending indeed.

*waves his mitsuki x akira flag*

*waves his Kai x Kouichi flag*
Old 2008-03-15, 01:06   Link #3099
Lego

Just a quick note that the track listing for the soundtrack is up. I'm not one for looking at things like this but my eyes did go to the little Kouichi doll lined up closest to Mao, some of the later track names read like something important..

Quote:
36. The thing which can be done for you/television sound track
37. Tear/television sound track
38. Fragment/television sound track
39. Because I'm an important person,/ Television sound track.
40. Because I'm an important person, (pf version)/ Television sound track.
41. The place where I should return/television sound track
42. Wish star (TV size)/ Snow*
I always liked checking out Hime's soundtracks because they came out a little before the last episodes and they gave you hints, this one comes out on the 26th when the show is done and over with. But still those track names are interesting. Part of me is really starting to think that Mao might move back in the last episode, call it a hunch but there just seems to be signs pointing towards it although I'm probably wrong.

Mao still not being unpacked along with Kouichi not moving into Mao's old room(his room), track 41 on the soundtrack, and the title of episode 24 "... and meet again" a play on the first title when Mao first comes from France.

That and heres the Newtpye spoilers for 23 and 24 here.

Spoiler for Spoilers for last two TV episodes:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2008-03-15 at 16:33. Reason: Added spoiler tags
Old 2008-03-15, 01:56   Link #3100
golthin

Quote:
Part of me is really starting to think that Mao might move back in the last episode, call it a hunch but there just seems to be signs pointing towards it although I'm probably wrong.

Mao still not being unpacked along with Kouichi not moving into Mao's old room(his room), track 41 on the soundtrack, and the title of episode 24 "... and meet again" a play on the first title when Mao first comes from France.
That will be a waste! Mao needs to keep her apartment if she hooks up with Kouichi. It will be hard for them to do H things with the mother around. Not impossible but much easier with Mao having her own apartment.

Spoiler for ep 24:

Last edited by golthin; 2008-03-15 at 02:06.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, enterbrain, j.c. staff, romance, seinen, shounen