AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-07-10, 18:57   Link #21
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
She does. She is just seriously very, very, lonely, so much that it is enough to drive her almost insane (she is insanely old afterall).

She has no ulterior motive for loving him. I mean she lost most of everything when she made the contract and gained pretty much nothing except his "love" (and I only put this in quotes because kids don't really know better).

Taito on the other hand ... makes me want to punch him at points, he swayed between Himea and Haruka a lot, but
Spoiler for 6:

Though everything probably went to poop again in vol 7 hahaha.
I wondered why she left her former lover for Taito. I see Taito is like other main leads he is indecisive of who he truly loves. He says good words for one moment declaring he loves whatever girl is speaking to at one moment and then he declares he loves another girl at another. Sorry if I'm asking so many questions and I'm very thankful for you taking time out of your life to answer my questions. But another question I will like to ask is what happens in vol.7
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-10, 19:05   Link #22
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I wondered why she left her former lover for Taito. I see Taito is like other main leads he is indecisive of who he truly loves. He says good words for one moment declaring he loves whatever girl is speaking to at one moment and then he declares he loves another girl at another. Sorry if I'm asking so many questions and I'm very thankful for you taking time out of your life to answer my questions. But another question I will like to ask is what happens in vol.7
If her former lover
Spoiler for 2:

I don't remember the first few novels that well, so until someone comes along and confirm everything, take it with a grain of salt.

As for vol7, that's easy to answer~~~, I haven't read it yet, so no idea =D. There are manga serialization for the side stories, which are really funny btw (but no eng scans, go figure). Though a new character appear in volume 7, which is Rine

Freeze this at 1:40, the white hair girl is Rine, which is ... pretty much the only picture you can find of her on the internet at this point. I think Cosmic Eagle might know more than me beyond this.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-10, 19:16   Link #23
Flames

Quote:
If her former lover
Spoiler for 2:

I don't remember the first few novels that well, so until someone comes along and confirm everything, take it with a grain of salt.

As for vol7, that's easy to answer~~~, I haven't read it yet, so no idea =D. There are manga serialization for the side stories, which are really funny btw (but no eng scans, go figure). Though a new character appear in volume 7, which is Rine

Freeze this at 1:40, the white hair girl is Rine, which is ... pretty much the only picture you can find of her on the internet at this point. I think Cosmic Eagle might know more than me beyond this.
Oh wow man that a serious case of isolation issues there. Was Himea able to deal with her personal issues with herself. Also how does Taito acts towards Himea issues. I see Rine in the video I wish the light novels were in english so I could read them. I know about the side-stories of the manga but I don't think they are being translated yet.
Old 2011-07-10, 19:22   Link #24
Used Can

I don't think Taito can really be blamed for being indecisive, due to the whole brainwashing deal. However, the fact despite having learnt about that he still made another contract with Himea speaks a lot. But, if he still loves Haruka is no wonder.
Old 2011-07-10, 19:25   Link #25
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I don't think Taito can really be blamed for being indecisive, due to the whole brainwashing deal. However, the fact despite having learnt about that he still made another contract with Himea speaks a lot. But, if he still loves Haruka is no wonder.
He going to have to choose sooner or later on which girl he is in love with. He can't have both of them. But I see where your getting at because he now regaining lost feeling that he had for someone he really consider as being his lover yet at the same time he loves Himea for who she is minus the brainwashing stuff.
Old 2011-07-10, 20:00   Link #26
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Well ...

Spoiler for Vol2:
Bahlskra is a personality of Himea's? Didn't he appear as a seperate entity before? I mean who the hell could that white suit (IIRC) old man be in Taito's memory who sent him to Himea in the park?

Yes, Ramiel Lilith should be Himea's dominant so to speak, form should it ever wake.

That vid are simply novel scans BTW so yeah...not too surprising you can find Rine there as well.

They should illustrate many other characters as well IMO.....Skrud, Belzebub, the God on the Far Side of the Moon, Tenma etc....

Quote:
Oh wow man that a serious case of isolation issues there. Was Himea able to deal with her personal issues with herself. Also how does Taito acts towards Himea issues. I see Rine in the video I wish the light novels were in english so I could read them. I know about the side-stories of the manga but I don't think they are being translated yet.
If you think Himea's tragic, just wait till you see Haruka....She dances to the tune of others from the very beginning and there is not a thing she can do about it. Reading her parts is just painful sometimes....

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-07-10 at 20:19.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-10, 20:22   Link #27
Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Bahlskra is a personality of Himea's? Didn't he appear as a seperate entity before? I mean who the hell could that white suit (IIRC) old man be in Taito's memory who sent him to Himea in the park?

Yes, Ramiel Lilith should be Himea's dominant so to speak, form should it ever wake.

That vid are simply novel scans BTW so yeah...not too surprising you can find Rine there as well.

They should illustrate many other characters as well IMO.....Skrud, Belzebub, the God on the Far Side of the Moon, Tenma etc....

If you think Himea's tragic, just wait till you see Haruka....She dances to the tune of others from the very beginning and there is not a thing she can do about it. Reading her parts is just painful sometimes....
So what been going on with Haruka in the Novel that makes her more tragic then Himea situation.
Old 2011-07-10, 20:46   Link #28
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
So what been going on with Haruka in the Novel that makes her more tragic then Himea situation.
Essentially, she's a puppet for the God on the Far side of the Moon to observe and deal with Ramiel Lillith. When she's activated, she will have zero memory whatsoever of everything that happened during that period. So you just imagine what she's going through, she who loves Taito just as much as Himea but forever in the control of another entity as a tool to subvert them.

Worse still in the 6th volume, Kurosu tells her that the Military experimented on her as well. They freed her from the Far Side of the Moon's influence but they put a spell in her brain that would wipe out her will should she lie to them. They want to use her to aid in bringing about the downfall of the God on the Far Side of the Moon. She's forever just a device for others.
Old 2011-07-10, 21:07   Link #29
Flames

Who is God on the Far Side of the Moon and what is the connection between it and Taito. Also was Taito also exterminated on as well. Also how does Ramiel Lillith feel about Taito. This story seems so interesting. That why I like reading summaries or translated of light novels.
Old 2011-07-10, 21:26   Link #30
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Who is God on the Far Side of the Moon and what is the connection between it and Taito. Also was Taito also exterminated on as well. Also how does Ramiel Lillith feel about Taito. This story seems so interesting. That why I like reading summaries or translated of light novels.
Taito is still around obviously...he's the main character after all.

The God on the Far Side of the Moon is the entity in v2 that is apparently the Vampire race's lord or something. That's why the blood rain was the same kind of Poison magic that Himea uses. It's the enemy of the Tenma. It created Haruka to observe Taito. Is it a villian or not, who knows....The only clear cut villians here appear to be the Military...

Unknown how Lilith really feels. She hasn't really appeared long enough yet...
Old 2011-07-10, 21:30   Link #31
Flames

So Taito was just somehow chosen to host this entity inside of him and Haruka is just some observer thing that is to watch over Taito. It seems like the main characters has serious issues they are going to have to overcome
Old 2011-07-10, 21:40   Link #32
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
So Taito was just somehow chosen to host this entity inside of him and Haruka is just some observer thing that is to watch over Taito. It seems like the main characters has serious issues they are going to have to overcome
Not really....Tenma is the eternal enemy of the Far Side Moon God so it makes sense from the Military's POV to use it.

On that note, the Military is hellishly powerful to be able to play with godlike entities like that...It isn't even known whther this is the JSDF or some world spanning secret army...

Haruka is a person even if she wasn't meant to be one.
Old 2011-07-10, 21:44   Link #33
cyberdemon

Quote:
if that's the case i wonder if it might also be influencing Taito's feelings for Haruka similar to how he was brainwashed for Himea. Kinda like a way to ensure observation goes smoothly.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-10, 21:51   Link #34
Flames

Quote:
Not really....Tenma is the eternal enemy of the Far Side Moon God so it makes sense from the Military's POV to use it.

On that note, the Military is hellishly powerful to be able to play with godlike entities like that...It isn't even known whther this is the JSDF or some world spanning secret army...

Haruka is a person even if she wasn't meant to be one.
So why are the two in Taito body then. What makes him so special that they are inside of him
Old 2011-07-10, 21:53   Link #35
cyberdemon

Quote:
So why are the two in Taito body then. What makes him so special that they are inside of him
he's the one loved by Himea
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-10, 22:01   Link #36
Kunagisa

Quote:
Spoiler for general:

Quote:
Taito is still around obviously...he's the main character after all.

The God on the Far Side of the Moon is the entity in v2 that is apparently the Vampire race's lord or something. That's why the blood rain was the same kind of Poison magic that Himea uses. It's the enemy of the Tenma. It created Haruka to observe Taito. Is it a villian or not, who knows....The only clear cut villians here appear to be the Military...

Unknown how Lilith really feels. She hasn't really appeared long enough yet...
You mean humans in general are most evil. The Church is a bunch of a-holes too. Military's completely screwed now though.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-10, 22:06   Link #37
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Tenma was artificially put in there....The Moon God has been there since all along...part of some plot...

The Church may be filth as well but at least their power is not as strong as the Military's...Military can't be screwed over unless Gekkou decides to stick Spell Error up Kurosu's ass...

I still don't know if White Suit Man is Moon God or Bahlskra manifest.....and if the entire Vampire Race is really one person IE Himea....

Also...fun fact but the magic circles used in the illustrations all bear Buddhist mantras....Is kinda strange feeling seeing them on a LN and in front of you said mantra plaques decorate your bookshelf...

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2011-07-10 at 22:34.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-10, 22:34   Link #38
larethian

Volume 2 Chapter 2 is completed.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 01:02   Link #39
endarion88

thank you larethian, from the spoiler this seems a very fantastic story i really hope someone will help you whit the translation.
Also a question since the anime will probably end at vol 3 i want to know what is the situation of haruka at the end of vol3? is she an enemy or not?

Last edited by endarion88; 2011-07-11 at 01:18.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 01:39   Link #40
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
thank you larethian, from the spoiler this seems a very fantastic story i really hope someone will help you whit the translation.
Also a question since the anime will probably end at vol 3 i want to know what is the situation of haruka at the end of vol3? is she an enemy or not?
She's disappeared in v3. v4 revolves around the search for her.