AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 43 68.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 20.63%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 7.94%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.59%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.59%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-23, 05:57   Link #21
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Oh my God! Junichi that was sweet and brave of you. Proposing to your girlfriend in front of the crowd? That was the bravest thing any man has done. Good job Junichi, you exceeded my expectation.

This was definatlly the best arc of the season. 1o...no! 1000 out of 10!!
Old 2012-03-23, 06:33   Link #22
Keanu

Best arc within Amagami SS+ so sweet but I was expecting to see a daughter after they had their marriage and family rehearsal
Old 2012-03-23, 07:06   Link #23
Divini
Senpai!

Well I expected Haruka's fantasy to come true, but I didn't think that he'd do it in front of EVERYBODY. Can't really see Junichi as a coward again after that.

That was so sweet, and badass at the same time.

Oh yes, Ayatsuji kinda looked like she wanted to kill someone there
Old 2012-03-23, 07:45   Link #24
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

This is the first time in the Amagami series that I've watched an episode thrice in one sitting. I love that they didnt focus too much on the drama but rather on the way Junichi was handling the matter. I wish there was more lovey dovey moments though, and a little bit more time after the marriage. And in a rare turn of events, the kissing scene isnt shot from far away.

Oh how I wish Kaoru had an arc the same as this. Damn, by having this episode they're making us want more of these girls. Marriage season plz?

Definitely buying the DVD when it comes out.

Im changing my score from 10/10 to over 9000/10

shit that was a great episode, really feeling good right now

EDIT: I WANT MY OWN HARUKA TOO DAMMIT!

Last edited by Supah Em; 2012-03-23 at 07:56.
Old 2012-03-23, 10:09   Link #25
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
So we know the episode is a hot spring episode , the question is, which heroine is it going to focus on? Or is it "at this point Junichi didn't pick his girl yet" and it's going to be about all of them? The preview did focus a good deal on Sae and her...*ahem* rack though.....
We all know the next episode is going to be the already late Miya x Sae episode. I mean that is the one true pairing of the show obviously

Also: was I the only one who was picturing Jessica with a Trollface on after that phone call? I mean: Junichi set himself up for it but that was master trolling right there.

PS: sign me up for Jessica's fan club btw. That girl is awesome.
Old 2012-03-23, 10:17   Link #26
Pocky Yoshi
Disabled By Request

OH....MY....GOD!!! 10/10. 'Nuff said.
Old 2012-03-23, 11:38   Link #27
idiott
wat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Also: was I the only one who was picturing Jessica with a Trollface on after that phone call?
I'm sorry for this... but I just had to.
Old 2012-03-23, 11:45   Link #28
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

I wonder if Jessica's boyfriend is a blond version of Juuichi
Old 2012-03-23, 14:01   Link #29
justavisitor

nice episode!! 10/10

A bit sad that our main hero will go back into the "reality" in the next episode... (At least he has a good buddy I guess...)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2012-03-23, 14:04   Link #30
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void

Enterbrain and AIC didn't disappoint and they delivered a spectacular ending. Junichi and Haruka is definitely the perfect pair in this series. I wish this arc is a little bit longer like 6 episode long. Enterbrain needs to milk this cow and make more stories about Haruka....

*Sigh it is really sad to see Amagami about to end next week because this is probably one of the few anime that delivered the goods when it comes to romance...
Old 2012-03-23, 15:21   Link #31
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
I wonder if Jessica's boyfriend is a blond version of Juuichi
**facepalm**

Oh he better not. But y'know what? I wouldn't put that past anyone. Hell, I'll bet that he does...

Old 2012-03-23, 18:22   Link #32
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Wow, amazing episode. Junichi seriously manned up and proposed in front of the entire school, during a graduation speech no less. Lol, look at the senior's faces while he's running on about his past with Haruka; they are like, this is our graduation right?? Not to mention Ayatsuji's reaction Looks like Haruka ended up getting the best arc/ending out of all the heroines.

On to the extra .
Old 2012-03-23, 19:24   Link #33
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

As expected of the finale arc. The best arc of all. Damn Junichi proposing to Haruka in front of all the students, teachers and parents during the graduation? WOW! I'm surprised that no one stop him and just let him do what he wants

What's more, did you just see Haruka's jump? Man, that was high. She should join the high jump competition. I bet she'll win the competition without any effort

A perfect for this one. 10/10
Old 2012-03-23, 19:42   Link #34
broken270
Defying gravity

Truly, this arc was saved best for last. With Jessica being the mastermind of all that had happened, Jun'ichi comes up to the plate and calls out a confession in front of the entire class. Everyone's reaction to it were spot on. Maya gets embarrassed and wished something like that happened to her; Umehara and Miya are cheering for him; Rihoko lost her chance; Tsukasa reveals her other self. Truly remarkable. I wonder if everyone forgot that this was a graduation ceremony after that.

I guess I will rank my favorite arcs once there is an overall/final impressions thread created.
Old 2012-03-23, 20:10   Link #35
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiott View Post
I'm sorry for this... but I just had to.
You need to put a halo on Jessica because she is a "good" troll.
Old 2012-03-23, 20:12   Link #36
Echoes

I concur with everyone, this was a wonderful episode.

Haruka looked incredible when she acted as the loving wife in the beginning. I'm not usually one to fawn over that trope, but damn if that scene didn't make me a covetous sinner. I'm sure you can all relate and won't hold it against me, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Lol, look at the senior's faces while he's running on about his past with Haruka; they are like, this is our graduation right??
I noticed that too. Loved that little detail, it was pretty funny, and you can definitely understand it from their point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
What's more, did you just see Haruka's jump? Man, that was high. She should join the high jump competition. I bet she'll win the competition without any effort
Aye, that was one hell of a leap. I guess a tiny sprinkling of superhuman ability fits with her energetic and lively personality.
Old 2012-03-23, 21:27   Link #37
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post

Just mind how much she will end breaking Junichi's hips on the bed , we know waht that means F*cks like a tiger .

I seriously demand some marraig and after marriage OVA/OADs featuring the couples with their daughters/sons just like Tsukasa during the first season and Sae this season!!!!!!!!
Old 2012-03-23, 21:36   Link #38
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilfriback View Post
i seriously demand some marraig and after marriage ova/oads featuring the couples with their daughters/sons just like tsukasa during the first season and sae this season!!!!!!!!
I second this.
Old 2012-03-23, 22:05   Link #39
Cyz
"Show it to me"

You go Junichi! Propose like you mean it! I admire how he did it because it was bold and touching and certainly got to Haruka (and to everyone in the crowd). To make such a grand scene and a kiss in front of the student body, now that's something.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2012-03-23, 22:23   Link #40
grandchaosSR
Servant of the Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I seriously demand some marraig and after marriage OVA/OADs featuring the couples with their daughters/sons just like Tsukasa during the first season and Sae this season!!!!!!!!
You can make this come true by buying the BD/DVD...
Closed Thread