AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2012-04-11, 23:12   Link #3301
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Is this mafia play??
Just when you think it is over for City, then United has to lose in the next match...

On other hand,
I am glad Arsenal can grab a 3 point win to secure 3rd place.
It is not a good performance from the boys, but hey, 3 points is more important right now then performance.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 23:55   Link #3302
Kokukirin
Shadow of Effilisi

IMO a loss for Man Utd is long overdue. Winning so many games in a row in 2012 is already an overachievement for this Man Utd team.
Kokukirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 05:04   Link #3303
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

http://youtu.be/1cPktpakNew

http://youtu.be/eKI8o3_IIKU

6 games to go, we're going to fight with all our might all of the remaining games as well.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 05:45   Link #3304
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Mancini has already admitted they can't catch up with united and I believe him also united were going to drop points somewhere and wigan deserved it, I like wigan they have always been underrated. I still feel like united will keep that 5 point gap until the end even if they loose to city....if.
Old 2012-04-15, 21:10   Link #3305
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

This's why football is hilarious

Old 2012-04-15, 22:10   Link #3306
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

its why ashley young is a joke. it'll haunt him the rest of his career and most likely cost him fouls that are real.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 23:26   Link #3307
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
its why ashley young is a joke. it'll haunt him the rest of his career and most likely cost him fouls that are real.
I heard he did it last week as well, may as well try it again next week, to see how far he can push before being caught

Then soon the commentator can start the match saying something like...
"This's Young, if he can catch the ref off guard today and simulate a penalty, he will gone into the league history to be the first player to achieve 10 success diving within 15 games. Can he make this achievement knowing Referee *insert name* is quite an eye for simulation?"
Old 2012-04-16, 03:46   Link #3308
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Is this mafia play??
Just when you think it is over for City, then United has to lose in the next match...

On other hand,
I am glad Arsenal can grab a 3 point win to secure 3rd place.
It is not a good performance from the boys, but hey, 3 points is more important right now then performance.
I do certainly hope Arsenal wins against Wigan. So I can put a picture of Wenger on 9gag captioned with "Nobody beats Man U's ass except us! Fergie is nobody else's bitch but mine!".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 13:34   Link #3309
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

So whom do we want to win the champions league this year?

I am all for Munich but tonights match with be tough, as long as anyone but barcelona win and maybe chelsea I'll be a happy man.
Old 2012-04-17, 15:58   Link #3310
Bri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizoku Keenan View Post
So whom do we want to win the champions league this year?

I am all for Munich but tonights match with be tough, as long as anyone but barcelona win and maybe chelsea I'll be a happy man.
Can't say I have any sympathy for any of the four teams left. I just hope we get to see some good high end football. Bayern-RM delivered in that respect and the small victory by Bayern means we can expect some action in the return.
Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 16:05   Link #3311
Kokukirin
Shadow of Effilisi

Real Madrid played for the draw too early. Their attacking players shifted positions at will in a bad way. It seemed they didn't have a particular plan going forward and relied on individual moment of brilliance or slack defending by Bayern to score. It was a pretty disappointing performance overall. And for a Mourinho's team they were oddly disjointed.
Kokukirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 16:10   Link #3312
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Very true the 2nd leg should be a very entertaining game I think munich are talented & experienced enough to go through though even if it stills means holding off madrid at the burnabeau. Great game though I just knew mario gomez was going to get one the whole 2nd half he just getting closer & closer.
Old 2012-04-18, 01:03   Link #3313
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i disagree with that statement. anyone who is an Arsenal fan can tell you we've had more heart stopping moments in the last few seasons than any other high profile team.
Indeed.

I'm really hoping we can ruin Chelsea' domestic season this weekend.
Old 2012-04-18, 07:30   Link #3314
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

R.I.P. Morosini. :[
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 15:46   Link #3315
Blaat

I admit I wasn't surprised Real losing last night, but Barça? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!
Old 2012-04-18, 15:49   Link #3316
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Chelsea played well, and Barca didn't capitalise. Simple as that. I still wonder why Pep didn't switch Messi out wide on the left to draw the defenders out from the middle.
Old 2012-04-18, 16:17   Link #3317
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i have hope. it's gonna be a big ask at barca. there ground is bigger than ours and i have hope. as much as i know we can get killed like Leverkusen but, i do have hope. going into this game i knew we can beat them at home. but away is.... the possibilities are frightening.

i hate ITV, all game they just kept going on and on about how barca are soooooo great and we are never going to have a snowballls chance in hell of beating them at home. they talked about how a draw is a good result at home against barca.
Old 2012-04-18, 18:35   Link #3318
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i'm hoping either real or bayern win the whole thing. can't stand chelski or barca. haha.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2012-04-18, 20:27   Link #3319
ranran
daydreaming 24/7
*Artist

Chelsea played really well this season, I'm rooting for them all the way >89
Old 2012-04-18, 22:10   Link #3320
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Chelsea really haven't played that well. they never fully appreciated AVB and paid the price for it. Torres was a waste of money (Vermaelen has more goals than him, Messi has more hat tricks than he has goals) and they're all an aging group. the only bright spot was Mata this season. and once fair play rules kick in, Chelsea and Citeh are boned.

Tags
football, soccer