AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-05-11, 01:41   Link #13941
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Moka was never mean to Tsukune at all from the very beginning. If anything, she was actually protective of him. Why is that? I think the latest revelation of the makings of her seal gives a good answer.

It would appear that Moka's seal is designed to lock away a certain aspect of Moka. In this case, it would be her power and her fighter nature. This leaves the aspect of her personality that most likely resembles that of her mother Akasha. That she looks so much like Akasha is a symbol of this resemblance. This effectively created two alternate personalities. However, though they are alternate, they share similar tastes and see things in a similar way if not the same. That shouldn't be any different when it comes to Tsukune. Outer Moka was always attracted to Tsukune, so much that she outright confessed to him in the very beginning of the first season (chapter 6, page 40 of season 1).

Outer Moka is essentially part of Inner Moka, and I'd almost go as far as saying that Outer Moka is actually Inner Moka and vice-versa. The seal locks away the Vampire Moka to bring out the more delicate and emotional Moka we first met at the beginning. That said, what one feels, the other will feel the same. However, where one is more direct with her emotions, since that is the only aspect of Moka that isn't locked away by the seal, the other will not be so direct because of her nature and tendency toward battle, a nature that defines Vampires, as we saw in this latest chapter.

Conclusively, we can say that Inner Moka loves Tsukune because she feels what Outer Moka feels. She doesn't show it immediately because she's not as emotional as Outer.

Last edited by Tsuyoshi; 2010-05-11 at 05:14. Reason: Some grammar errors
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 01:44   Link #13942
iK@r0s

Do you think the girl in the coat is akuha?! or other character??
Old 2010-05-11, 01:55   Link #13943
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Couldn't have said it better myself!
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 08:32   Link #13944
Dark Mage

Akuha spoke as if she isnt Issa's real daughter. So does this mean she is only an adopted daughter? And only Moka's mother is the legitimate wife while all the other sisters have only been adopted but doesnt have Issa's blood in them?

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2010-05-11 at 08:48.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 08:43   Link #13945
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Akuha spoke as if she isnt Issa's real daughter. So does this mean she is only an adopted daughter? And only Moka's mother is the legitimate wife while all the other sisters have only been adopted by doesnt have Issa's blood in them?
Check 2 pages ago for that discussion. But I still say she spoke that way because she had been living in China the whole time. With how powerful she is, I find it hard to believe she's not a Shuzen. But there was definitely never an indication as for the other daughters that they were adopted. Their mothers obviously just aren't there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Part of me wants her to be evil by nature, R+V doesn't have many pure evil characters.
I'd rather Issa be the evil one, but it looks like she is too already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
First Akuha/Aqua fan art.

Not bad at all. Fierce.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 10:16   Link #13946
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Chris38 has it right: Inner was cold to Tsukune at first, not mean. There's a big difference

as for the fanart... well, based on what I've heard about Akuha, that picture makes her seem waaaaay too gentle (with the smile), and we all know she's not (despite the memory with Moka)

and one last thing- am I the only one who thinks that at some point, before any form of Final Showdown, Tsukune might come across another hybrid like himself? And I'm not talking about a hybrid like Hokuto was, but another part human, part vampire hybrid? In many of the manga I read, there seems to be someone who's in the situation the main lead is in but came long before him, and will then train the lead... or at least, there was someone who knew a character like the lead and then trains him (which is actually kinda like what the Headmaster's been doing, come to think of it). Of course, I see said lead having lived with regrets for a long time and now sees a new chance in Tsukune...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 11:09   Link #13947
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Assuming all the R+V vampires belong to Moka's family, and vampires being full of pride, I highly doubt anyone besides Moka would do something like making a hybrid.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 12:22   Link #13948
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Damnit! This chapter would come out the day I get hospitalised. I will be reading this ASAP, sounds like its a good'un!
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 12:58   Link #13949
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Assuming all the R+V vampires belong to Moka's family, and vampires being full of pride, I highly doubt anyone besides Moka would do something like making a hybrid.
you never know... perhaps if someone ever did make a hybrid, they along with the hybrid got banished and erased from the records...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 13:50   Link #13950
Johnny
Working the bags...

I wouldn't put anything past Fairy Tale. Hell, look at them damn egg sacs they planted all over. Creating some mindless weapons is probably child's play to them...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 15:25   Link #13951
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
they along with the hybrid got banished and erased from the records...
Doesn't that mean they were offed?
Quote:
I wouldn't put anything past Fairy Tale. Hell, look at them damn egg sacs they planted all over. Creating some mindless weapons is probably child's play to them...
Making hybrids for the fun of it would suit Fairy tale...wonder who's strong enough to make a vampire do things, though
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 15:25   Link #13952
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Spoiler for Just some random ramblings:

Last edited by Tempest35; 2010-05-11 at 15:49.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 18:24   Link #13953
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Man manga Daddy Starbucks is WAAAY different from the anime. Doesn't even come close to Ikeda's design.

Spoiler for anime ver X_X:

Now awaiting Mizore's Papa Sasquatch manga version.... XD
Old 2010-05-11, 18:38   Link #13954
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Moka was never mean to Tsukune at all from the very beginning. If anything, she was actually protective of him. Why is that? I think the latest revelation of the makings of her seal gives a good answer.

It would appear that Moka's seal is designed to lock away a certain aspect of Moka. In this case, it would be her power and her fighter nature. This leaves the aspect of her personality that most likely resembles that of her mother Akasha. That she looks so much like Akasha is a symbol of this resemblance. This effectively created two alternate personalities. However, though they are alternate, they share similar tastes and see things in a similar way if not the same. That shouldn't be any different when it comes to Tsukune. Outer Moka was always attracted to Tsukune, so much that she outright confessed to him in the very beginning of the first season (chapter 6, page 40 of season 1).

Outer Moka is essentially part of Inner Moka, and I'd almost go as far as saying that Outer Moka is actually Inner Moka and vice-versa. The seal locks away the Vampire Moka to bring out the more delicate and emotional Moka we first met at the beginning. That said, what one feels, the other will feel the same. However, where one is more direct with her emotions, since that is the only aspect of Moka that isn't locked away by the seal, the other will not be so direct because of her nature and tendency toward battle, a nature that defines Vampires, as we saw in this latest chapter.

Conclusively, we can say that Inner Moka loves Tsukune because she feels what Outer Moka feels. She doesn't show it immediately because she's not as emotional as Outer.
All these talks make sense only if you support idea that Inner Moka and Outer Moka are the same being.

I do not support such view - for me the only real Moka is the inner one, the outer one is a fake created for its own purposes so your words make no sense for me and carry no proof in your argumentation whatsoever.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 18:57   Link #13955
Johnny
Working the bags...

So what your saying that if Tsukune was never able to take the rosary off, nor anyone else able to. Then Outer Moka is just some zombie that's existing on, what? Some sort of programed information on how to live and she just does what the program tells her to? The tears and whatever else she did were all fake since she's not real?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 19:17   Link #13956
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
All these talks make sense only if you support idea that Inner Moka and Outer Moka are the same being.

I do not support such view - for me the only real Moka is the inner one, the outer one is a fake created for its own purposes so your words make no sense for me and carry no proof in your argumentation whatsoever.
Anime Tsukune + Manga Tsukune is gonna get angry for that.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 20:07   Link #13957
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post

Totally disagree. Outer Moka is just as real as Inner.
Old 2010-05-11, 20:33   Link #13958
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Outer is just an amplification of a suppressed personality resulted from the sealing of her vampiric nature.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 21:59   Link #13959
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Either that, or a subtraction of certain personality features. But also, you would recall that based on chapter 40 of season 1 and the resent chapters here, Moka once mentioned not seeing any vampires outside of her family.

This could mean 2 things:

1. She considers all the vampires in japan her "family", and thus doesn't know of any others outside of this group.

Or

2. The memory block includes memories of those other vampires that came and went from time to time, and locked away the identities of all others except her immediate family like Kokoa, Kahlua, Akasha, and Issa. There may have been vague glimpses that she has a 4th sister, but the memory is blocked, so she never went into details when talking about the family.

So there are either some strings being pulled, or perhaps this is just being planned as it goes without totally contradicting the chapters up to this point. There is also possibilities that her memory of exactly WHAT the family business IS was also blocked, so that she could not just blab about it to just anyone, especially to those that could be a threat to the family should the wrong ears hear about it.
Old 2010-05-12, 00:55   Link #13960
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Never knew Moka has so many secrets. Wonder what other secrets she has in her memory.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire