AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-27, 21:47   Link #21
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbsy
[...]
no they dont, im still pretty new and when i did just join everyone was very kind to me
Yeah, hobbsy r0x0rz!

And I don't think your avatar is "freakin' awesome" at all...
Old 2004-07-27, 22:10   Link #22
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
Lol this is great, and i dont mean the comic er... if its suppose to be comical o_O

As for teh "N" word. In Sothern Cali it MIGHT get you shot just depends on how you use it and who you say it to. If its your homies or what ever and you say "Nigga PLz" thats usually alright, but if you say "Nigger" you better be ready to square off 'cuz they are most likelly gunna wanna exchange shots w/ you.
Old 2004-07-27, 22:25   Link #23
Harogenki
Victim of Zeta Reticulins

Send a message via AIM to Harogenki
First of all this is not under the rules designated spam, second of all I deem this thread closed, not that I can actually close it, second of all its one thing to state an opinion, its another to use this to harass me, and second if i hear the N word one more time, frankly I don't know what I'll do.
Old 2004-07-27, 23:11   Link #24
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

What if I was to mention a nation called Niger located in the northen half of the African continent. Slap on a 'ia' on there and you get a whole different country with a nice soccer team sportin lime green. How this relates to the topic I dont know ...
Old 2004-07-27, 23:15   Link #25
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty
Lol this is great, and i dont mean the comic er... if its suppose to be comical o_O

As for teh "N" word. In Sothern Cali it MIGHT get you shot just depends on how you use it and who you say it to. If its your homies or what ever and you say "Nigga PLz" thats usually alright, but if you say "Nigger" you better be ready to square off 'cuz they are most likelly gunna wanna exchange shots w/ you.
And be wary of whose around you. Some people might hear you wrong. Best to stay away from that word in public.
Old 2004-07-27, 23:17   Link #26
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
What if I was to mention a nation called Niger located in the northen half of the African continent. Slap on a 'ia' on there and you get a whole different country with a nice soccer team sportin lime green. How this relates to the topic I dont know ...
Yea for your information genius, its pronounced ni-jer not as in the same way as the N word. What, you support racism do you lexander? I've got a few black friends man and if you start insulting black people you'll deal with me.
Old 2004-07-27, 23:20   Link #27
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK anime seeker
This has come to critical point of spam now!~

READ:

Old 2004-07-27, 23:23   Link #28
Harogenki

This is getting off the topic of what we were talking about, hes right about that, let's keep it back to where it was talking about my avatar WHICH by the way wasn't listed as spam in the rules and faq. So stick to the topic and stop the racismmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 2004-07-27, 23:24   Link #29
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
READ:

Hahahahhahaha man Wnkryo you love that picture don't you? I'll admit it's funny like hell. Especially since Thany used it and doesn't know what the hell it meant.
Old 2004-07-27, 23:25   Link #30
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Hahahahhahaha man Wnkryo you love that picture don't you? I'll admit it's funny like hell. Especially since Thany used it and doesn't know what the hell it meant.
Ugh... -_-'
Old 2004-07-28, 00:02   Link #31
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

lol... i love this dude. like ffsevensevenninenine only better. easier to manipulate.

anyweeeyz. none of us are racist so you can stop feeling special and witty now.
Old 2004-07-28, 00:04   Link #32
Harogenki

Quote:
lol... i love this dude. like ffsevensevenninenine only better. easier to manipulate.

Oh really then stop making fun of the country of Niger, racist. "special and witty" What the hell does that supposed to mean? Lemme clue you in I meant that to be rhetorical.
Old 2004-07-28, 00:08   Link #33
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

I'm surprised that you have posted in this thread so much.

Also, speaking as an African American, you still haven't offended me yet. Cmon guys, your droppin' the ball.
Old 2004-07-28, 00:15   Link #34
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Roberto
I'm surprised that you have posted in this thread so much.

Also, speaking as an African American, you still haven't offended me yet. Cmon guys, your droppin' the ball.
My threads sure end up oddly.
Old 2004-07-28, 00:35   Link #35
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
Hmm. I'm not saying this is spam... but mayhap this is posted in the wrong section. I think that the "Fanart" section might be a better place for this

(thinks back to Lord Raiden's MONK and Snoozer's Alpha-Shade. You also may want to check out "A Modest Destiny" (hilarious!) which seems to have a similar style as yours.)

You're more than welcome to post your comics in the forum there (and before you jog over to start a new thread, please ask a mod to move it first!)

However, be fore-warned. We will critique the art and storyline... but in a friendly, open-minded manner.
Old 2004-07-28, 00:45   Link #36
Harogenki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken102
Hmm. I'm not saying this is spam... but mayhap this is posted in the wrong section. I think that the "Fanart" section might be a better place for this

(thinks back to Lord Raiden's MONK and Snoozer's Alpha-Shade. You also may want to check out "A Modest Destiny" (hilarious!) which seems to have a similar style as yours.)

You're more than welcome to post your comics in the forum there (and before you jog over to start a new thread, please ask a mod to move it first!)

However, be fore-warned. We will critique the art and storyline... but in a friendly, open-minded manner.
Thank you for being much kinder than people who have posted in the past on this thread and thanks for the advice, I'll do that
Old 2004-07-28, 00:53   Link #37
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:

Saying nigga isn't rasict. Well it's not rasict where i live. Infact saying nigga to your friends or w/e is very common here. In new york city, the equivalent to dude is nigga. So when some one says nigga please, or what up nigga, they mean dude come on, or hey dude.

It's funny how different every state/city is in america.
Old 2004-07-28, 00:57   Link #38
Harogenki

Quote:
Saying nigga isn't rasict. Well it's not rasict where i live. Infact saying nigga to your friends or w/e is very common here. In new york city, the equivalent to dude is nigga. So when some one says nigga please, or what up nigga, they mean dude come on, or hey dude.

It's funny how different every state/city is in america.
I dunno about that but where I come from calling someone the N word is unheard of and would be considered extremely rude and ignorant. I've seen movies where they use it casually and it offends me greatly. Maybe this is because of my rural upbringing I dunno. Either way it still greatly offends me.
Old 2004-07-28, 01:12   Link #39
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harogenki
I dunno about that but where I come from calling someone the N word is unheard of and would be considered extremely rude and ignorant. I've seen movies where they use it casually and it offends me greatly. Maybe this is because of my rural upbringing I dunno. Either way it still greatly offends me.

Maby we new yorkers realized it's just a word? In either case:

Old 2004-07-28, 01:16   Link #40
Harogenki

Quote:
Maby we new yorkers realized it's just a word? In either case:

If there were some kind of virtual-internet slapping program, I'd slap your ass off. Just a word. Phhh. Any word that demeans a race of people is ignorant. thats my story and im stickin' to it. Unless it demeans aliens, because frankly those little gray guys scare the crap out of me, but thats why people invented the lever-action 12 gauge.
Closed Thread