AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-27, 13:48   Link #4181
Homura7

Already!? Wow, this was sooner than expected.

And the chapter ends just like this? Damn you, Nisio, if this turns to be true. You sure know how to keep us your readers at the edge of our seats.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 13:53   Link #4182
Soji

to think of it.
I guess we should expect different fake spoiler ,thanks how the last ch ended .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 13:53   Link #4183
Kunagisa

FYI, this is last week's spoiler.

The date was 9/21 (Japan time) and the spoilers there matched.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 13:54   Link #4184
Inarius
★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Word is Medaka is getting an anime: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-4226.html
I have to say I expected this, with moonphase's announcement and all.

It will be composed of 2 seasons. One which will air in Spring of 2012 (April to June) and the second half airing in the Fall of 2012 (October to December)....well, according to crunchyroll anyways
Code:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/09/27-1/rumor-medaka-box-kuroko-no-basuke-anime-adaptations-to-be-announced-next-week
So that means it will have a total of 24-25 episodes....and depending on the sales it might even go for a third season >...cause we all know once Kumagawa is introduced which will most likely be in the 2nd season, everybody will watch it
Old 2011-09-27, 13:56   Link #4185
Homura7

Being Gainax I expect the anime DVD/Blue-ray to sell lots of copies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post

The date was 9/21 and the spoilers there matched.
Thanks. Well, I guess then we can expect lots of shocking revelations and one astonishing conclusion of the chapter.
Old 2011-09-27, 14:11   Link #4186
Soji

Quote:

The date was 9/21 (Japan time) and the spoilers there matched.
I dont know that,thanks for explained this.
So if the spoiler it is true.....
Spoiler for spoiler 116:
Old 2011-09-27, 14:16   Link #4187
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Spoiler for spoiler 116:
You were right to doubt it though. Many thought the info seem very ... cliche, and were hoping for some thing even more original and unexpected.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 14:17   Link #4188
Homura7

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler 116:
Fair enough. You do remember the editor lines at the end of the previous chapter, Soji?

"And thus, fate started"

Shit just got real.
Old 2011-09-27, 14:27   Link #4189
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Fair enough. You do remember the editor lines at the end of the previous chapter, Soji?

"And thus, fate started"

Shit just got real.
I do remember those lines.
That's why I said.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-09-27, 14:39   Link #4190
Homura7

Quote:
I do remember those lines.
That's why I said.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Fishy or...

Spoiler for spoiler:

Come to think, I wonder if the true finality of this story is that someone achieves the impossible: defeat Medaka. Since, as we already know, she never has known defeat, not once. This is why she's the perfect being.
Old 2011-09-27, 20:09   Link #4191
Haesslich
Go to DMC! Go to DMC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Please don't remind me of that horrible possibility! I don't want to accept it! I deny it! *cradle position*
On the upside, if they do start at the beginning, there's a bunch of the flab around the kendo and judo clubs which can be trimmed down, ditto the school-wide contest with the swim meet. They could end cour 2 by introducing Kumagawa after beating Class 13, which would suggest that the fight has only begun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
I think the Flask Plan arc itself was interesting enough that it should be able to hold new viewers' interest. I guess it really comes down to the studio's ability to present Medaka Box in a way that doesn't come off as generic. While the only company I have complete confidence in that kind of ability is SHAFT, Gainax strikes me as the next best replacement.

If Medaka Box season 1 could be adapted competently, Medaka Box s2 would be epic! Huge sales, seriously, I think. As a villain, Kumagawa is as good as Kyuubey. Just please don't let Medaka Box s1 be animated in a way that it looks like generic shounen.
SHAFT is.. a little erratic. They're best when they can go their own pace, but for every Madoka or Bakemonogatari, you get two or three Negima!? or Arakawa under the Bridges, which are... less successful adaptations, even if the last is a random gag manga.

For a single vision driving the story through, Gainax is probably a better choice, although given that Medaka rebooted twice, SHAFT might be spastic enough too. And given it's a parody of the generic shounen story, I'd give it a fifty-fifty chance of being drawn and directed as generic shounen anyways by someone who doesn't 'get' Medaka Box.

Quote:
So 116 spoilers are out

Spoiler for 116:

Don't burn me if this turns out to be wrong. Source <-- pretty nifty site.
Quote:
Fishy or...

Spoiler for spoiler:

Come to think, I wonder if the true finality of this story is that someone achieves the impossible: defeat Medaka. Since, as we already know, she never has known defeat, not once. This is why she's the perfect being.
I'd have to say that looks like a trolling more than a spoiler.

Spoiler:

Still want to see more Ajimu, though. Especially since Kumagawa's no longer the 'villain'.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 04:58   Link #4192
Rejuvenation
Final Elysium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Word is Medaka is getting an anime: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-4226.html
My body is ready. Sad that we might not get the entire story animated because I really would have loved that but we will see how things go.
Old 2011-09-28, 07:18   Link #4193
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Being Gainax I expect the anime DVD/Blue-ray to sell lots of copies.

Thanks. Well, I guess then we can expect lots of shocking revelations and one astonishing conclusion of the chapter.
It won't, sadly. Recent Gainax is as good as dead.
Old 2011-09-28, 07:53   Link #4194
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
It won't, sadly. Recent Gainax is as good as dead.
And what if Aniplex are behind this? With Aniplex budget, marketing and distribution even Gainax can be revived... they were behind the last Gainax hit in Gurren Lagann and also behind your fav studio's top 3 shows.

While Aniplex have had bombs (sup Blood C) it's no coincidence that every hit show from SHAFT, Bones, P.A Works and Brains Base is produced by Aniplex. The best selling AIC and Gainax shows as well are due to Aniplex.

Aniplex run shit, you know this.

Last edited by Westlo; 2011-09-28 at 08:19.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 08:04   Link #4195
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
And what if Aniplex are behind this? With Aniplex budget, marketing and distribution even Gainax can be revived... they were behind the last Gainax hit in Gurren Lagann and also behind your fav studio's top 3 shows.

While Aniplex have had bombs (some Blood C) it's no coincidence that every hit show from SHAFT, Bones, P.A Works and Brains Base is produced by Aniplex. The best selling AIC and Gainax shows as well are due to Aniplex.

Aniplex run shit, you know this.
Well, I know this is nisioisin, and I know there is high possibility that Iwakami has hand on this like he did with other 4 NisiOisiN animation project. The problem is not really about funding. It's about 'Gainax' itself.

These are rumours that almost all proven true, majority of main Gainax members are not with Gainax anymore. Nishigori Atsushi, once a talented member of Gainax, is currently directing Idolmaster with A-1. He was the first one who is officially announced to have departed with Gainax since Panty and Stocking. The problem is that the rumour also included Imaishi Hiroyuki's leaving, too (the one who directed TTGL). That's one of the reason why we just can't see proper Gainax product recently.

Gainax is a group of genius animators. The problem is all of them have their unique world, they just don't fit each other in one group. Now, it's a Gainax without Anno, Nishigori, and possibly Imaishi too.
Old 2011-09-28, 08:40   Link #4196
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
The problem is that the rumour also included Imaishi Hiroyuki's leaving, too (the one who directed TTGL). That's one of the reason why we just can't see proper Gainax product recently.
Wasn't he attached to the original statement/rumor that had Gainax adapting this in the first place? Besides I think Houkago no Pleiades showed that the lesser names of Gainax can do some rather nicely animated scenes. If Hiroyuki Imaishi is in charge and Aniplex are fully behind this I have faith in this being well produced. Whether that means it will sell is another story entirely...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 08:46   Link #4197
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
What's with all this Zenkichi is normal stuff? Show me any normal character that can run up the side of a building or can do that whatchamacallit stomp. He may not be off the wall like the others, but he is not a normal student...

I'm just glad we got to finally see a glimpse of Shiranui. Would like to see more of her since she can easily get under the skin of and has yet to be bested by Medaka...
He is normal because he was labeled as normal in the series.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 08:51   Link #4198
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
He is normal because he was labeled as normal in the series.
Yeah,he was ...but both Najimi and Zen said that he cant be labeled as normal anymore.
Old 2011-09-28, 09:39   Link #4199
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Wasn't he attached to the original statement/rumor that had Gainax adapting this in the first place? Besides I think Houkago no Pleiades showed that the lesser names of Gainax can do some rather nicely animated scenes. If Hiroyuki Imaishi is in charge and Aniplex are fully behind this I have faith in this being well produced. Whether that means it will sell is another story entirely...
Yeah. I'm actually saying that false might be false. It's just rumour versus rumour.

But I'm kinda confident that I'm right. Reading my note again, it was Nishigori + Imaishi + Yoshinari You + Sushio who were mentioned for leaving Gainax. Honestly, If Nishigori Atsushi didn't leave Gainax, I would say this rumour is fake. But it WAS true after all (I think it was 2011 April when if left Gainax).

Still, Imaishi can director Gainax animation I guess, without being Staff of Gainax but as a freelancer.
Old 2011-09-28, 12:25   Link #4200
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Zen is normal because Medaka's world is full of abnormal people. In a world of normal people Zen will be abnormal.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council