AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2006-01-31, 05:14   Link #781
Yushi

I buy the chinese version mangas, and so far 12 are out *woot*
Negi (older version) is so hot!! >_< and his usual self is so cute.
Yushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-25, 14:09   Link #782
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Since it's been a while since this thread has received a response, here's a summary of what happened in the most recent chapters
Spoiler:

Last edited by TnAdct1; 2006-03-08 at 13:16.
TnAdct1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-26, 13:40   Link #783
Diodati
The very united ACROSS

A what-now between Yue and Nodoka?
I guess we shouldn't be surprised, although I dislike these Harem-like scenarios. What am I saying, it's Negi and thirty girls, it's the largest Harem in the face of manga.

But I still think Akamatsu has to be careful not to let this scream plot device, and character-wise I quite agree, it doesn't 'fit' Nodoka all that well. People change in forthrightness, but their 'attitude' doesn't tend to swing 180degrees suddenly (and especially not to one of your best pals) I'm getting a bit disturbed by these age-jumps as well, bah I don't want to come across as a grinch and giving out my complaints all at once so...

I haven't read a chapter for a while (I came to the conclusion that many of the recent arcs would read better in one go, so I'm letting it all play out - that's a lie, I just simply forgot) But I'll definitely get this latest one if it's got
Spoiler:
I'll post my thoughts on it after I've read it then....
Diodati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-26, 14:01   Link #784
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

I sure hope Negi remembers he has a date to go and see Zazie in her acrobatic performance,

zazie still intrigues me, and nearly all the girls have had some sort of personal exprience with Negi, hopefully Zazie will be next,

lol i think asuna and chisame (lol its funny when she justifies staying young, she can sell the pics online as chiu's younger sisters) look cute when they are young =D
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-27, 13:25   Link #785
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diodati
A what-now between Yue and Nodoka?
I guess we shouldn't be surprised, although I dislike these Harem-like scenarios. What am I saying, it's Negi and thirty girls, it's the largest Harem in the face of manga.

But I still think Akamatsu has to be careful not to let this scream plot device, and character-wise I quite agree, it doesn't 'fit' Nodoka all that well. People change in forthrightness, but their 'attitude' doesn't tend to swing 180degrees suddenly (and especially not to one of your best pals) I'm getting a bit disturbed by these age-jumps as well, bah I don't want to come across as a grinch and giving out my complaints all at once so..
That's exactly what I meant when I mentioned people wanting to see Nodoka and Yue get into a catfight: unless the lady she's fighting is someone who is threatening Negi's life, Nodoka is way too nice of a girl to even think of getting into one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
I sure hope Negi remembers he has a date to go and see Zazie in her acrobatic performance,

zazie still intrigues me, and nearly all the girls have had some sort of personal exprience with Negi, hopefully Zazie will be next,
I very sure that Ken Akamatsu will not forget about Zazie when it comes to the School Festival arc. As for her being next, I doubt that will happen since:

Spoiler:

Finally, inspired by the latest chapter of Negima, here's a little something that I made.

Spoiler for WARNING: Read chapter 127 first:
Old 2006-02-28, 18:17   Link #786
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1
Spoiler for WARNING: Read chapter 127 first:
Nuts to your spoiler. It's a ytmnd, and no spoiler can keep me from viewing it, but now I'm spoiled. Damn you.

Spoiler:
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 09:47   Link #787
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Razer_2mb - well of course. The festival took enough time anyway. From Volume 8-14, I believe. It sorta reminds me of the long battle tournaments form Flame Of Recca, hhahaha ^_^. Well about 2 volumes was dedicated just to the tournament though. Well now it's time for Ako to shine, eh?

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-01, 13:09   Link #788
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_2mb
Nuts to your spoiler. It's a ytmnd, and no spoiler can keep me from viewing it, but now I'm spoiled. Damn you.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for chapter 127:
Old 2006-03-01, 17:02   Link #789
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai
Razer_2mb - well of course. The festival took enough time anyway. From Volume 8-14, I believe. It sorta reminds me of the long battle tournaments form Flame Of Recca, hhahaha ^_^. Well about 2 volumes was dedicated just to the tournament though. Well now it's time for Ako to shine, eh?
The festival begins 1/4th through 9, which is out in stores now (and I already I have it).

This fucking festival's never going to end. This is almost DBZ long when it comes to the length of days. I'm sorry, but this is just getting stale, and I can't wait until this damn thing ends. NO, I'M NOT GOING TO BUY THE TOURNAMENT VOLUMES. YES, I'M GOING TO ERASE THE CHAPTERS WHEN THEY COME OUT IN THE US. The less I see of that arc, the better. If I do get any of the volumes, it'd only be for only two reasons:

1. They are on sale for less than $10.
2. A gift.

I refuse to pay full price for them but I also refuse to keep them on my computer.

Spoiler for Chapter 127:

Now, time for the overview of volume 9:

Spoiler for Review:
Old 2006-03-01, 19:36   Link #790
Oberon

Quote:
Spoiler for chapter 127:
Spoiler for chapter 127:
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-02, 08:13   Link #791
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon
Spoiler for chapter 127:
Well, Yue is much like that. Personality wise, Yue is my favorite, then it's Chisame. Though both of them can be quite unresistable sometimes.

I haven't got chapter 127 yet, so
Spoiler:
though it seems that the new chapter has been ruined for me. -_-

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by NightWish; 2006-03-02 at 15:32. Reason: Even if it is ruined for you... don't ruin it for others. Spoiler added.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-02, 21:07   Link #792
Thelastguardian

Spoiler for what chp 128 should be according to 2chan:

Hey don't blame me. The 2chan people made this, not me XDDD.
Old 2006-03-02, 22:50   Link #793
Korb
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Korb Send a message via AIM to Korb Send a message via MSN to Korb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian

Now that is a truely unexpected twist ending, hahaha.
Korb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-03, 13:09   Link #794
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:

Yesh, it seems that someone on the 2chan has seen one too many angsty sci-fi anime titles.
Old 2006-03-03, 13:59   Link #795
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Quote:

That actually seems more normal than what they usually do over at 2chan from what I've heard from other people. It's pretty sane compared to what they usually post about most of the time, that is, if it's true that everyone on that site are freaking nuts.
Old 2006-03-03, 19:14   Link #796
AtmaWeapon

Just curious, is this one of those mangas that err ....draw in the boobs with no nipples, or are they actually drawn in?

I also heard that this one was almost censored in manga format but since there were alot of objection frm the fans they decided otherwise. Hence the shrink wrap....anyway, can anyone confirm this and lemme know about the ecchi factor? thx
AtmaWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 09:25   Link #797
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

No nipples on the boobs (Thank God. I personally hate nipples. They kind og look like diseased UFOs on your chest, because, you know, when I think of jerking off, I think of seriously ill intelligent life throughout the universe possibly existing, except that i don't jerk to Negima!). The ecchi factor is almost through the roof. There's not a chapter that goes by that doesn't have a boat load of panty shots. If you buy this, be prepared to be giving a barrage of asses, and if you're a pervert, I hope you like underage girls and that you're an "ass-man".

EDIT: Three years later...

Oh ho ho how things have changed.

Last edited by OutPhase; 2009-04-17 at 17:25.
Old 2006-03-04, 12:50   Link #798
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Oh man, I got some huge news about chapter 128. However, I don't know if I should hint about it now or wait until Monday (when the chapter is supposed to come out).
Old 2006-03-04, 15:03   Link #799
AtmaWeapon

thanks Razer_2mb for the info. I kinda was hoping they'd have drawn them in. It's not a question "jerk-off" potential, it just looks so ridiculously CONTRIVED when the hair always cascades in just the right place. In fact, i would prefer if they didn't have those nude bath scenes at all cause there's always going to be something every-so-deliberatly and strategically placed in the most glaringly predictable place imagineable.

That being said, i enjoy every single panty shot considerably. ^^
AtmaWeapon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-04, 17:27   Link #800
Jalexster

Quote:
Oh man, I got some huge news about chapter 128. However, I don't know if I should hint about it now or wait until Monday (when the chapter is supposed to come out).
Look... like I said over on the other forums, it doesn't matter when the RAW comes out, IT'S STILL ILLEGAL. Therefore, RAW discussion is just as ok as it is after monday. Which basically means "Talk, but don't link". Or something to that effect.
Jalexster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy