AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-03-26, 10:06   Link #1101
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Is there anything with rai in it except lost colors?
Other than his short cameo in R2, no.
Old 2010-03-26, 11:20   Link #1102
Laurcus
The black angel

When does Rai have a cameo in R2?
Old 2010-03-26, 11:31   Link #1103
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
When does Rai have a cameo in R2?
During the Cupid Day event, when Milly is making her starting speech in it. He's seen in the group surrounding Anya in the hallway.
Old 2010-03-26, 17:06   Link #1104
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Is there anything with rai in it except lost colors?
most likely not,
there have been quite some series with OC's in games that never made it to the screen. All we can still do is wait
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-26, 17:19   Link #1105
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

@Karuma: Set, Stage, Point. If they do add Rai, his purpose is minimum at best. Kewell-level is the best, but i'm a pessimist. Maybe they have seen his popularity, maybe they don't care. Everything is going to be up in the air.

I would like to see Rai as a character in a remake, but doubtful. We can only wait and see.

I'm betting my money on an anime adaption of one of the mangas. If they do Lost Colors, then....

*gets on knees and begs* if you are reading this... Make Kallen x Rai a reality!

I have my reserves of him becoming a character (Who is stopping them to screw Rai over like they did Shirley?) I'm with Karuma, very little possibility of him becoming an actual character.

I'm more interested in this Renya of the dark. Only a month away...~
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-27, 00:05   Link #1106
Laurcus
The black angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Other than his short cameo in R2, no.
Huh, that's funny. I've seen R2 five times and never noticed.
Old 2010-04-07, 13:07   Link #1107
konart

Spoiler for new images:

「GEASS EXTRACTION」
Old 2010-04-07, 13:59   Link #1108
Rah-Rah
I Am A Justaway

Send a message via MSN to Rah-Rah
Think anyone can translate the text under those two screencaps for the new project? Since this is probably our first mini look at it till the Birthday Event DVD comes out on the 23rd.

Rah-Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 14:22   Link #1109
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah-Rah View Post
Think anyone can translate the text under those two screencaps for the new project? Since this is probably our first mini look at it till the Birthday Event DVD comes out on the 23rd.
Basically it says that finally new images from new CG anime available(see image with ruins and Birthday BD)

A friend of mine, who is learning jap. now, says that the second line is something like this: " is the world going to see "Him", the lelouch, or is it?... ", but it's more like a guess, since the image is blurry enough
Old 2010-04-07, 14:27   Link #1110
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

....i got a bad feeling about this. Geass Extraction? Like milking a cow.

We do need some translation, don't we? I'm hoping they don't bring Lelouch back, even though a good deal of fans do want him back - maybe a retelling of R2?... Dunno, speculation thus far. No need to get hopes up.

+rep for finding this Konart
Old 2010-04-07, 14:32   Link #1111
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
....i got a bad feeling about this. Geass Extraction? Like milking a cow.

We do need some translation, don't we? I'm hoping they don't bring Lelouch back, even though a good deal of fans do want him back - maybe a retelling of R2?... Dunno, speculation thus far. No need to get hopes up.

+rep for finding this Konart
If I got it right Geass Extraction is something different from the anime actually, but who knows...

Spoiler for bit of translation:

We need better images and translation, yes

all above via LJ code_geass community
Old 2010-04-07, 15:46   Link #1112
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

I wonder how they're going to play this. Post-R2 collapse would seem the obvious one.
Old 2010-04-07, 15:56   Link #1113
Rah-Rah
I Am A Justaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
A friend of mine, who is learning jap. now, says that the second line is something like this: " is the world going to see "Him", the lelouch, or is it?... ", but it's more like a guess, since the image is blurry enough
Ah, thanks, that's at least something to sustain me till we get more information. Personally, I'm taking it to mean seeing another Zero like figure, but hey, I'm not in the group that thinks Lelouch is still alive .

Old 2010-04-07, 16:08   Link #1114
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

R2 collapse sounds probable. It was a peace hanging on loose lips, afterall. Cephei has brought up the fact Suzaku is quite fond of backstabbing. Here I thought he was only good at impaling, heh.

While it's entirely possible they are planning on redoing R2 (Hint the Rolo.) since it was so impaired when compared to R1. Still... Rai? Plz oh plz.. Say Rai!

Anyways, to be serious: I'm interesting in how they are going to do extraction. Maybe they will focus it around Rolo?.. Oh gawd, Roloko-chan would never shut up if that was the case. (...)

Wait and see, I guess. I hope it isn't the last one I mentioned. I've negative repped Rolo twice now, I can rep him a third time.
Old 2010-04-07, 16:16   Link #1115
Nobodyman9
Banned

Sounds good (I bet blade would be super excited if they went with something along the lines of his idea ) But still, the translation seems a bit vague and uncertain, but I'll gladly any further news that comes out.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 16:19   Link #1116
Rah-Rah
I Am A Justaway

A remake of R2 seems to be the most popular rumor for whatever this new anime is gonna be about, and while it is rather enticing (Espescially since, unlike Fukuda and the SEED Destiny fiasco, Taniguchi has been rather open about his disappointment with aspects of R2), something else further along in time, maybe without a lot of the characters from the original series, would also be equally interesting. But we won't know for sure till the 23rd, so I guess we all play the speculation/waiting game .

Old 2010-04-07, 16:31   Link #1117
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Does ANYONE know where a better quality image might be found? I mean, we know that it's from Newtype issue May 2010, so shouldn't there be a way to get someone out there with a hard copy to get us a better image? (Maybe the person who copied the photo in the first place?)

Well, at least the Kiseki no Birthday DVD is going to come out on the 23rd (which month? I seemed to have missed that part), after which we'll hopefully get the news (and maybe even subs) on any new information the disc might contain. (Anyone know why it's called Kiseki, by the way?)

Also, is anyone else getting the feeling that Sunrise is going to try something "shocking" (and maybe not in the good way) with the new Code Geass, whatever it may be? (The "Geass Extraction" part is giving me a BAD feeling about this.)
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 16:35   Link #1118
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Dreamer View Post
Does ANYONE know where a better quality image might be found? I mean, we know that it's from Newtype issue May 2010, so shouldn't there be a way to get someone out there with a hard copy to get us a better image? (Maybe the person who copied the photo in the first place?)

Well, at least the Kiseki no Birthday DVD is going to come out on the 23rd (which month? I seemed to have missed that part), after which we'll hopefully get the news (and maybe even subs) on any new information the disc might contain. (Anyone know why it's called Kiseki, by the way?)

Also, is anyone else getting the feeling that Sunrise is going to try something "shocking" (and maybe not in the good way) with the new Code Geass, whatever it may be? (The "Geass Extraction" part is giving me a BAD feeling about this.)
Newtype will be out on 10th of April, 2-3 days to wait for scans

Kiseki no Birthday DVD is going to come out on the 23rd of this month

Sunrise is going to try something "trolling"
Old 2010-04-07, 16:36   Link #1119
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah-Rah View Post
A remake of R2 seems to be the most popular rumor for whatever this new anime is gonna be about, and while it is rather enticing (Espescially since, unlike Fukuda and the SEED Destiny fiasco, Taniguchi has been rather open about his disappointment with aspects of R2), something else further along in time, maybe without a lot of the characters from the original series, would also be equally interesting. But we won't know for sure till the 23rd, so I guess we all play the speculation/waiting game .
I will emphasize this.: Rai. He will be the one to make R2 even better then R1.... if he is made into a character. Doubt it though, would love to see him as a Geass Agent... but doubtful.

I hope they don't remove any of the good characters from the original. They should definitely remove Gino, yeah - Most definitely. Replace him with Rai, that would be cool... But with a different personality then Gino... XD I know, bias.

Remake is indeed enticing. But I hope they don't butcher it, that is my only wish.... Don't butcher it.

FYI: Them giving Kallen less screentime is butchering it.

Edit:

@Eternal Dreamer: You too, huh? I got a bad feeling right from the name. It implies too much with too little information. I just hope they don't do anything TOO shocking... Like killing off Kallen.

Remake: Best part - The chance to save Shirley.
Old 2010-04-07, 17:19   Link #1120
Meatrose
Antihero

Lelouch and Rolo? Yeah, let's "extract" the missing year from in between the two seasons and create a mediocre OVA. That would be such a Sunrise thing to do.

Tags
drama, mecha