AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-07, 07:34   Link #16821
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I suspect that Tsukune will wander in Moka's memories for a little longer while everyone else will struggle to keep Akuha at bay. I think there will also be a time when Moka will no longer need the rosary and Ura and Omote Moka will become one, maybe with a final parting message from Akasha that she left within the rosary.
Doubt it. The memories sealed within the Rosario came to an end. Tsukune won't be wandering in those memories. He will be stuck inside the seal itself like Ura Moka is all the time. However, this time, he will be with Omote Moka instead because the Rosario is broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I was reading the Convo between Akuha and Tim-Tim Wong, and i couldn't help but think that Akuha is trying to "help" Moka in some way in wanting to remove the darkness from inside her and the joy of seeing Moka again, wanting Moka to be happy, i wonder if Akuha wants to team up with Moka and Tsukune, if Moka and Akuha are able to make up
Some part of me is thinking that Akuha intends to exploit the darkness rather than remove it. Rather than teaming up with Moka and her group, I think Akuha wants Moka to join her in her quest for vengeance and have her enter into the world of violence Akuha struggled in all her life.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 08:18   Link #16822
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

For some reason I can't help but think that there will be some sort of major revelation of feelings between Ura-chan and Tsukune by the conclusion of this arc.

I know it might seem too early but the emotional setting is ripe for the it. The way I see it going is that Ura-chan tells Tsukune that, to her, Omote isn't an illusion either. She might go on to say that Omote's emotions are hers as well. She reveals that she feels whatever Omote feels and that includes Omote's feelings for Tsukune.

It might not be very straight forward coming from Ura-chan since she usually phases her words to hide what she's really feeling. For example, telling Tsukune that he would have to seduce her as well but that he wouldn't be able to do it. She practically wants Tsukune to chase after.

Of course we'd have to get out of the Rosary and deal with the situation with Akua before all of that happens. Or it might happen inside the Rosary.......
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 09:19   Link #16823
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
For some reason I can't help but think that there will be some sort of major revelation of feelings between Ura-chan and Tsukune by the conclusion of this arc.

I know it might seem too early but the emotional setting is ripe for the it. The way I see it going is that Ura-chan tells Tsukune that, to her, Omote isn't an illusion either. She might go on to say that Omote's emotions are hers as well. She reveals that she feels whatever Omote feels and that includes Omote's feelings for Tsukune.

It might not be very straight forward coming from Ura-chan since she usually phases her words to hide what she's really feeling. For example, telling Tsukune that he would have to seduce her as well but that he wouldn't be able to do it. She practically wants Tsukune to chase after.

Of course we'd have to get out of the Rosary and deal with the situation with Akua before all of that happens. Or it might happen inside the Rosary.......
Well ... it's possible ... it depends on what else happens in the current arc, we will probably see what's the case in the next few chapter's ... if something like that happens.

Though I believe that the current arc is still going to continue for a while, so it probably won't happen quickly.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 10:27   Link #16824
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ok so next chapter it's either an all out brawl of monsters.

Or a negotiation concerning the Rosary and Shinso blood.
Old 2010-09-07, 10:46   Link #16825
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Ok so next chapter it's either an all out brawl of monsters.

Or a negotiation concerning the Rosary and Shinso blood.
I hope it's about Tsukune and Moka, I don't care about what's going on outside right now.
Old 2010-09-07, 10:54   Link #16826
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I hope it's about Tsukune and Moka, I don't care about what's going on outside right now.
Im looking forward to seeing both the negotiations and whats going on in the rosary between Moka and Tsukune. There alone time in the Rosary gives me some ideas of what MIGHT happen concerning there romantic feelings for eachother
Old 2010-09-07, 13:03   Link #16827
Chris38

Quote:
Im looking forward to seeing both the negotiations and whats going on in the rosary between Moka and Tsukune. There alone time in the Rosary gives me some ideas of what MIGHT happen concerning there romantic feelings for eachother
.... sigh seems like we have no choice, but to wait and see what happens next.

Though I agree that we might be seeing what is happening in the Wong family mansion and the events within the Rosario simultaneously, in the next chapter.

Unfortunately we probably need to wait a month, before we find the answer to that.

On another topic ... do you think that there is something we still don't know about Tsukune ... after all he was originally a normal average human (and I'm not questioning that ... since making him ... into something else would ruin the story ), but still managed to survive through his vampire transformation and Moka's blood injections, which according to Moka was pretty rare.

... before you mention it ... I'm pretty well aware of you're theory Yoko Takeo, that Tsukune comes from a lineage of humans who posses spiritual power's, but unfortunately their is still no clues present that would confirm you're theory ... I'm asking if someone else has some other idea's about this, considering the information that the latest chapter provided us with.
Old 2010-09-07, 13:09   Link #16828
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Though I agree that we might be seeing what is happening in the Wong family mansion and the events within the Rosario simultaneously, in the next chapter.

Unfortunately we probably need to wait a month, before we find the answer to that.

On another topic ... do you think that there is something we still don't know about Tsukune ... after all he was originally a normal average human (and I'm not questioning that ... since making him ... into something else would ruin the story ), but still managed to survive through his vampire transformation and Moka's blood injections, which according to Moka was pretty rare.

... before you mention it ... I'm pretty well aware of you're theory Yoko Takeo, that Tsukune comes from a lineage of humans who posses spiritual power's, but unfortunately their is still no clues present that would confirm you're theory ... I'm asking if someone else has some other idea's about this, considering the information that the latest chapter provided us.
Lol I wasn't gonna mention it actually I agree that Tsukune being special in some sense would ruin part of the story's foundations tho. I thought it was an interesting thing to bring up. If anything, if Tsukune is indeed just a normal human being, what makes him special is his compassion. So far, he's been the only one to have managed to remove the Rosario. The reason he survived the transformation into a "Vampire" so to speak is because of his intense will to live and protect the one he values most, that being Moka at the top of his list, as well as the others in the newspaper club. He has a strong mentality and determination. That's what makes him strong. Even with the little amount of the Shinso blood that he has compared to Moka, Akasha and Alucard, his strong spirit is what gives him power and the potential to surpass them all.
Old 2010-09-07, 13:14   Link #16829
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:

... before you mention it ... I'm pretty well aware of you're theory Yoko Takeo, that Tsukune comes from a lineage of humans who posses spiritual power's, but unfortunately their is still no clues present that would confirm you're theory ... I'm asking if someone else has some other idea's about this, considering the information that the latest chapter provided us.
Well, Jack Frost predicted that both Moka and Tsukune have a destiny that will move the whole world, the only reason Tsukune is able to remove the Rosary is because Tsukune is Moka's destined lover, and hes controlling his Shinso blood at a very fast rate, so hes gonna play one of the main roles in saving the world.

Right now its focused on Tsukune getting both Mokas back from this "darkness" inside the Rosary, which Akuha was no doubt referring to, knowing that Akuha loves Moka to no end, she wont have to worry about taking care of that "darkness" because our main man will have already done it, as for Akuha, she would thank Tsukune for doing something like this, and her reaction when she founds out about him having the Shinso blood and being Moka's destined one, should be a real shocker for Akuha, so hopefully hell be on Akuha's good side, which i would no doubt believe would happen, im hoping everything goes like this but ive already seen the hints and clues, this is something im rooting for

As for the human spiritual power..., Thinking of it in a Yu Yu Hakusho sense
Reiki (human spirit energy) and Youki (Demon Energy), If youkai posses Youki, than humans posses Reiki. only priests and priestesses are the only ones who would posses the ability to use Reiki, Tenmei Mikogami is a Exorcist he has the closest power to that of Reiki or perhaps it is Reiki, he used Holy powers of his cross to seal away Tsukune's Ghoul.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-07 at 13:26.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 13:46   Link #16830
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well ... we still don't know how much Shinso blood Tsukune has at his disposal, after all he still hasn't released that power yet, so currently we don't know how powerful Tsukune is going to get, when his Shinso blood awakens.

I agree that Tsukune's "will to live" and "protecting" others ... might be what actually caused him to withstand Moka's blood injections and vampire transformation, but I don't know about you Yoko Takeo, but it sounds a little bit cliche too me, but maybe I'm expecting a little too much from this, after all ... when Tsukune only began to start using his vampire power's ... his will and desire to protect others has been pretty important in drawing out his dormant vampire blood's power's ... not to mention it's what has led him to start training with Inner Moka and become stronger.

Still I think that it isn't enough, yet ... for Tsukune to compete against Alucard ... after all, even some as strong as Akasha wasn't ale to kill him ... so I don't know how strong Tsukune would have to get to compete against a monster like that.

@Shinso Tsukune

... well I didn't expect that from you, but you're secretly a Akua X Tsukune shipper as well aren't you ... sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think that she will be converted to the good side in the current arc, too me it's a little too early for something like that to happen, after all she still hadn't had the traditional Shuzen family style reunion, with her younger sister Moka, unlike her sister Kahula, who's probably going to do a face heel turn earlier then Akua ... you know what I'm talking about aren't you ... yes she still hadn't received her greeting from Moka, to honor their reunion with each other, that Kahula experienced already, , A. K. A. a kick to her face (R+V Season II, chapter 13, page 37-38)... so before she receives that, I doubt that Akua can do a face heel turn and join the good guys.

After all, even Kokoa has experienced that form of getting from Moka (R+V Season II, chapter 3, page 37) ... so I think that, Akua has to fallow through this traditional procedure as well
Old 2010-09-07, 14:02   Link #16831
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, not really an Akuha X Tsukune supporter , but hey we have fantasies right?, i was reading a R+V fanfic about a Akuha X Tsukune pairing, and that got me thinking, but i can imagine Akuha giving her thx to Tsukune for looking after Moka, i can also imagine her being the sister to be like "holy crap, Moka has a guy like that?, i totally gotta have him" type , yeah i know to farfetched, but Akuha would grow attached to Tsukune to a degree, in her way of respect either as an opponent or ally, she has been known to be a little jealous when there is some1 that is strongly attached to Moka on a personal level, Akasha and Tsukune being the only 1s, so her reation to Tsukune will be very interesting, but im really hoping everything can go alright

But yeah, i gotta side with ya on the whole "boot to the head" procedure

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-07 at 14:29.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 14:34   Link #16832
Chris38

Quote:
Well, not really an Akuha X Tsukune supporter ,but hey we have fantasies right?, but i can imagine Akuha giving her thx to Tsukune for looking after Moka, i can also imagine her being the sister to be like "holy crap, Moka has a guy like that?, i totally gotta have him" type , yeah i know to farfetched, but Akuha would grow attached to Tsukune to a degree, she has been known to be a little jealous when there is some1 that is strongly attached to Moka on a personal level, Akasha and Tsukune being the only 1s, so her reation to Tsukune will be very interesting, but im really hoping everything can go alright
I ... see, well you can certainly look at her from that perspective as well, honestly I'm not as optimistic as you about how things are going to proceed from here, but currently there is nothing else we can do, but wait and see how things are going to proceed from here.

I agree that Akua's reaction to Tsukune's presence besides Moka ...

... well in our current discussion about how things are going to proceed from here, we kind of forgot about one important detail, while we are discussing what Akua is going to do ... when she reunites with Moka, we kind of forgot to take into consideration how Moka is going to react when she sees Akua, especially if her sealed childhood memories have been "remembered" by Moka ... which , considering what is contained inside those particular memories, probably would be a very bad thing.
Old 2010-09-07, 14:41   Link #16833
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thats also true, Moka won't be very happy to see Akuha and i bet Tsukune is gonna be the one to tell Moka about her sealed memories no doubt, because neither Ura nor Omote was present when Tsukune, Mizore and Touhou were viewing the sealed memories, theres also the possibility that Tsukune will be able to convince Moka to forgive Akuha because of his kind gentle nature he did after All witness Akuha helping Akasha get Moka back from Alucard, but something like that would be difficult, but we know that Akuha plays the role as the "Good Onee-Chan" as said by Akasha.
Old 2010-09-07, 14:55   Link #16834
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Like I said before, I have the impression that Akuha wants to exploit the darkness in Moka rather than remove it or what have you. She wants Moka to join her, not the other way around. She will probably want to kill every one of Moka's other friends and try to claim Moka as her own on top of that. Considering Akuha's lived in a world of violence all her life, and that all she knows how to do is kill, I think it would be more realistic that she will try to force her way to Moka. Granted, she's trying to negotiate with the Wong family to get to Moka, but what Tim-Tim said makes it pretty clear that Akuha isn't exactly being that friendly about it. She definitely wants Moka for herself and nothing else.

Quote:
Well ... we still don't know how much Shinso blood Tsukune has at his disposal, after all he still hasn't released that power yet, so currently we don't know how powerful Tsukune is going to get, when his Shinso blood awakens.

I agree that Tsukune's "will to live" and "protecting" others ... might be what actually caused him to withstand Moka's blood injections and vampire transformation, but I don't know about you Yoko Takeo, but it sounds a little bit cliche too me, but maybe I'm expecting a little too much from this, after all ... when Tsukune only began to start using his vampire power's ... his will and desire to protect others has been pretty important in drawing out his dormant vampire blood's power's ... not to mention it's what has led him to start training with Inner Moka and become stronger.

Still I think that it isn't enough, yet ... for Tsukune to compete against Alucard ... after all, even some as strong as Akasha wasn't ale to kill him ... so I don't know how strong Tsukune would have to get to compete against a monster like that.
Well, if we're to assume that Tsukune is an average human, then I doubt that there's anything else that could explain his fortitude apart from a strong spirit and the will to live and to protect others. That's quite a traditional aspect of a leading character in any Shounen, cliché as it may be. That, or it's the psychic ascendancy
Old 2010-09-07, 15:29   Link #16835
shaselai

not sure if it is mentioned but what if akuha drank uncounscious moka's blood back there? maybe thats why a blow to the head was brushed off?
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 16:04   Link #16836
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
not sure if it is mentioned but what if akuha drank uncounscious moka's blood back there? maybe thats why a blow to the head was brushed off?
No. Akuha used her special technique for that to phase through the needles. That is all.
Old 2010-09-07, 17:06   Link #16837
Tachibana
タチバナ

Lots of evidence say that Akuha isnt after the blood anymore, which of course she isnt, Akuha wouldn't drink the uncounscious Moka's blood, she loves her sister to much to harm her, Akuha in a twisted way wants to help Moka :|
Old 2010-09-07, 18:23   Link #16838
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Lots of evidence say that Akuha isnt after the blood anymore, which of course she isnt, Akuha wouldn't drink the uncounscious Moka's blood, she loves her sister to much to harm her, Akuha in a twisted way wants to help Moka :|
She's probably no longer after the blood anymore so she doesn't have to hurt/kill Moka. She's not gonna be willing to hurt Moka so the only way she can have access to the Shinso blood is through indirect means. The only reason I'd see Akua coming for Moka now is to brainwash her and have her do Akua's bidding.

If you're not willing to hurt the one carrying the blood, the next best thing to do is to control the carrier.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 19:31   Link #16839
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
She's probably no longer after the blood anymore so she doesn't have to hurt/kill Moka. She's not gonna be willing to hurt Moka so the only way she can have access to the Shinso blood is through indirect means. The only reason I'd see Akua coming for Moka now is to brainwash her and have her do Akua's bidding.

If you're not willing to hurt the one carrying the blood, the next best thing to do is to control the carrier.
Mind control, haven't thought of that one but very unlikely, all Akuha wants is for Moka to be happy.
Old 2010-09-07, 20:07   Link #16840
Johnny
Working the bags...

Maybe, maybe not. However, whose to say Akuha's happy is the same as what Moka would call being happy. Akuha looks to me like someone with a rabid thirst for power and will do whatever it takes to achieve that power. Add in that she's probably going to be even more creepier then Kokoa and I would say it's best that Moka doesn't fall in her clutches...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire