AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-03-27, 11:12   Link #1101
usagijen

first part of the summary... will finish this tomorrow, as I am already being summoned to sleep (don't want to yet~ >.<;;; ) sigh... =__=''

Spoiler:

For the 'partial' list of the songs for the concours, here it is (I list them as I go on making the summary):

Yunoki: Vocalise, Op. 34 No. 14 by Rachmaninoff
Hihara: Jupiter, movement from The Planets by Holst
Fuyuumi: Clarinet Polka by Prohaska
Shimizu: Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 by Bach
Tsukimori: 24 Caprices by Paganini

will be posting this summary in my blog tomorrow (after I've completed it), where I'll be adding screenshots with it :3

nyt~
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 13:02   Link #1102
Kaitou Icery
Shadow Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to Kaitou Icery Send a message via MSN to Kaitou Icery Send a message via Yahoo to Kaitou Icery
Ooh~ I reeeally~ have to watch this epi (which is kinda sad since I downloaded it two days ago. XD; ). OMG~ I love that song that Len plays; it was also on the Divertimento album too. ^^ Because all the caprices that Paganini wrote were just for solo violin, an accompanist wouldn't be needed. You could, but it sounds a whole~ lot better with the violin alone. ^^

I have all but number 11 of his 24 caprices that he wrote (as that was the ONLY one that was messed up on that CD I borrowed. >.<; ) Number 24 isn't his hardest caprice either, as some of his other ones, like number 5 (as it's the one I can remember off the top of my head) is like 10x faster and harder. O.o;
Kaitou Icery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 13:53   Link #1103
ani_d

Thanks for the summary!! ^.^ I can't believe it's over.

Spoiler for ep 25:

Btw, I heard a rumor on youtube that there's going to be a special addition of episodes for the show to finally conclude, like an OVA episode. Anyone here knows more about it? Is it even true? -_-
ani_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 19:33   Link #1104
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Thanks for the summary!! ^.^ I can't believe it's over.

Spoiler for ep 25:

Btw, I heard a rumor on youtube that there's going to be a special addition of episodes for the show to finally conclude, like an OVA episode. Anyone here knows more about it? Is it even true? -_-
yeah~ loved that too ^-^
good thing they removed the opening and ending credits, as well as the "middle cut" (?) portion so the episode is like, "full length"

about the special episode, someone already mentioned about this in the forum... this episode will be included in the last DVD, which should come out by September

Sigh... now I wonder if I should go buy that DVD.. o_o

as for the rest of the summary... looks like I won't be able to make it till I go home (in like, 12 hours from now =__='''), coz I left my external hard disk where I keep the Corda episodes... T__T''' gomen... >.>;;;
Old 2007-03-27, 20:11   Link #1105
TigerII
Pilot in Training

http://kuroinamida.animeblogger.net/...ro-25-the-end/

Summary of 25.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 22:21   Link #1106
Ch1kane

anyone can give me a cheap website where i can purchase composer songs played by them? i give up trying to download it -_-
Ch1kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 00:01   Link #1107
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

I wonder if this special final episode will be like the special ending of the Corda game

Ah...shouldn't be too hopeful.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 04:52   Link #1108
Charcol
immersed in music

Send a message via MSN to Charcol Send a message via Yahoo to Charcol
What a pretty episode! ^.^ I must find sheet music for that Clarinet Polka now. I've already had the local music store searching half of Australia for Fuyuumi's first piece, Reger's Romance, but this one's very cute so I don't mind the 6 week wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1kane View Post
anyone can give me a cheap website where i can purchase composer songs played by them? i give up trying to download it -_-
Do you mean sheet music or recordings? For free license sheet music http://www.imslp.org/ is a great place to look, especially for the more popular classical music.

And thanks to usagijen for the song list!
Charcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 05:19   Link #1109
kiwi_666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ando View Post
Corda wallpapers:

You can find the same wallpapers of different sizes from this site:
http://www.corda-primopasso.com/download/index.html

According to this release information, the DVDs will be released with 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2+1 epis every month from January, so the relase date of the last DVD including the special epi will be the end of September.
Thanks for the information
Old 2007-03-28, 06:11   Link #1110
Ch1kane

i'm looking for the recordings hee
Old 2007-03-28, 06:51   Link #1111
Charcol
immersed in music

Send a message via MSN to Charcol Send a message via Yahoo to Charcol
Ah, in that case check out this persons livejournal account, you just have to scroll down a bit. I'm getting 404's for the torrents but they've uploaded the music from 1st 2nd and 3rd selections to MegaUpload as well as the 3 disk edition of Divertimento.
http://splash.livejournal.com/tag/kiniro+no+corda

Although if you do want to purchase it you could look around CD Japan
www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SICC-549

or CD Universe
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinf...=7410620&BAB=E

or if you look on Amazon they'll probably have them there ^.^
it's really great music, I love the Ave Maria duet.. aaah, TsukixHino..
Charcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 09:17   Link #1112
usagijen

hmm... oh well, just going to post the entire summary again... lol

Spoiler:

can't believe this is the end... *sniff*
but it's really a great ending, despite the lack of a definite pair ending, which would've made me (a Tsuki x Hino fan) more delighted (but then that'll make all the supporters of other Hino x guy pairing... XD) Despite the lack of a definite ending, I'd say that the development of the relationship between the characters and Hino, and how they played a part in making her realize her love for music, is clearly shown~ With how things are, all fans could actually pick a guy for Hino, without the need to question as to how Hino would love that guy, since it's clearly depicted in the anime. We just have our own biases, that's all... in my opinion

gonna post this in my blog too, in a few minutes... so do check that out too, especially if you want to read it together with some screenshots (for a better "feel" ). Gonna move my blog to another domain soon (gonna group-blog with other fellow anime otakus I personally know)... so hopefully that'll make things turn out for the better ^-^

Last edited by usagijen; 2007-03-28 at 22:16.
Old 2007-03-28, 09:57   Link #1113
haleine_sapphire
h0peLesS r0mAntiC
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to haleine_sapphire
thanx for the summary jen... and 'll check your blog later 'for a better feel'... hehehe btw, received your email already... thanx

^_^ ONE CRAZY FANGIRL ^_^
haleine_sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 12:51   Link #1114
Ch1kane

aww its the end so she ended up falling in love with the volin! good series for me i'm sure most here would think so too. i like the character development in this show! hope u guys enjoy it as much as i do and thanks usagijen for ur summary and others who have post great pics and info about the show!!
Old 2007-03-28, 13:51   Link #1115
inuken

hello all! thank you very much for the summary, but were i can find the last ep ? because on youtube it isn't.......
inuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 15:01   Link #1116
Kaitou Icery
Shadow Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to Kaitou Icery Send a message via MSN to Kaitou Icery Send a message via Yahoo to Kaitou Icery
@ Ch1kane: I have that album and the first 3 selections on my fansite: Crescendo - La Corda D'Oro (Kiniro no Corda) fansite

I've got them uploaded as one whole zip file or you can download the individual tracks. I plan on uploading more albums, once I get them translated, which is on the process, thanks to Akemi. ^^

@ inuken: I haven't added the last episode to my site yet, but I do have it uploaded onto sendspace and megaupload (whatever's easier for you)

Sendspace link
Megaupload link
Kaitou Icery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 15:10   Link #1117
inuken

thank you very much..i don't know why, but seems that la corda is out from all youtube sites ..i found part 1 and 2 on hoosoo.tv..but the last..not..well again thank you
inuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 15:30   Link #1118
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Well...sort of an ending that left it open for further animation. Plus, isn't there a 26th episode for DVD or something?
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 21:00   Link #1119
usagijen

Here's a little bonus piccie (a patched up version of the screenshot of the Stella Quintet guys playing...). I was thinking all I have to do was just paste the two "partial screenshot" and everything will go well, but... it turned out tougher than I thought, so I had to do some tweaking =___='''

Anyways, hope you guys will like this~ (though I wish there would be a Yuki-Kure illustration version of this instead )

Spoiler:

Last edited by usagijen; 2007-03-28 at 21:57.
Old 2007-03-28, 23:01   Link #1120
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1kane View Post
....so she ended up falling in love with the volin!...
"Violin Romance"...go figures. Who'd have guessed the producers of Corda were so twisted in their thinking .

*sigh* My hunger for romance in Corda was unfulfilled - although the show itself was overall good.

...Tsukimori... Bye-Bye

What really upsets me is the GH ending...it just had to stop on such a high note! GAH!!! I sooo wanted more of that series.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
musical, romance