AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-13, 08:59   Link #3301
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricadan View Post
Japanese sounds like a beautiful language to me.
Did i say that it is not?

I dont think you understand what i try to say there. You cant just copy and paste and find the meaning of it instantly in english.
You also need to do some background research on the words. The double meaning etc etc.

That is my point here. Dont twist it please.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:00   Link #3302
Ricadan
Formerly Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
Did i say that it is not?
No, of course not. I was just saying what I was thinking. I'm just saying that the fact that Japanese words can have double meanings so easily makes it beautiful, which you did say in your post.
Ricadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:09   Link #3303
Wilshere

Kyousuke sure is dense,when he first saw the eroge box that read ''make love with little sister'',it took him 12 Volumes to understand what it wants him to do,its simple ''make love with your little sister you dumbass lol
Old 2013-06-13, 09:10   Link #3304
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricadan View Post
No, of course not. I was just saying what I was thinking. I'm just saying that the fact that Japanese words can have double meanings so easily makes it beautiful, which you did say in your post.
Oke problem solved sorry, sorry, sorry
Old 2013-06-13, 09:11   Link #3305
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
But you have missed one point. Why does she like espacially imouto x ani eroge? Has she ever talked with kuroneko about imouto x ani eroge? It is Always about witch mereru. but with kyousuke it is ani x imouto eroge.
She does, at least it is assumed they do while watching the anime. She was playing an imouto eroge while talking to Kuroneko on the phone. I believe it mentions that Kyousuke is a topic often discussed by the group as well. Kuroneko and Saori are well aware of her preference in eroge which is why her feelings and actions are not exactly a surprise to either of them throughout the series. Kuroneko forces Kirino to admit how much Kyousuke means to her when they meet after the destiny record breakup.

Edit: I don't understand what you are trying to get at in your edit.
tommythecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:14   Link #3306
seangel92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
Kyousuke sure is dense,when he first saw the eroge box that read ''make love with little sister'',it took him 12 Volumes to understand what it wants him to do,its simple ''make love with your little sister you dumbass lol
VOL.1
KIRINO: FUCK ME, ANIKI!

KYOSUKE: I DON'T UNDERSTUND :derpface:
seangel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:15   Link #3307
Densetsuhakai
Imouto Lover x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
VOL.1

haha,made my day.
It's sad that this would probably really be Kyousukes response.
Densetsuhakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:17   Link #3308
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by seangel92 View Post
VOL.1

LOL I think the series would be over by then
Old 2013-06-13, 09:18   Link #3309
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommythecat View Post
She does, at least it is assumed they do while watching the anime. She was playing an imouto eroge while talking to Kuroneko on the phone. I believe it mentions that Kyousuke is a topic often discussed by the group as well. Kuroneko and Saori are well aware of her preference in eroge which is why her feelings and actions are not exactly a surprise to either of them throughout the series. Kuroneko forces Kirino to admit how much Kyousuke means to her when they meet after the destiny record breakup.

Not so much a Kuroneko shipper but I believe her actions warrant some form of happiness, she is was such an instrumental person in bringing the 2 siblings together, towards the end she still helps Kirino by playing the recording of her rejection. Total respect for Kuroneko if I wasn't a fan before I am now after volume 12.

On another I would have loved for more Saori, I really loved her normal mode, for a novel in which cuteness was one of the attributes of all majority of the female characters Saori brought the beauty...
Old 2013-06-13, 09:23   Link #3310
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
She does, at least it is assumed they do while watching the anime. She was playing an imouto eroge while talking to Kuroneko on the phone. I believe it's mention that Kyousuke is a topic often discussed by the group as well. Kuroneko and Saori are well aware of her preference in eroge which is why her feelings and actions are not exactly a surprise to either of them throughout the series. Kuroneko forces Kirino to admit how much Kyousuke means to her when they meet after the destiny record breakup.

Oreimo season 1 episode 2. will give you the answer. That it was manami who came up with the idea about an otaku meeting so, that kirino could open up about her hobbys.

this clearly says something about the state of kyousuke. He didnt have a clue what his imouto thinks and why she keeps this hobby hidden etc. I find this suspicious. Why did she open up about her hobby after kyousuke found out?

EDIT: And yes i know that episode of kuruneko calling her and saying are you playing a eroge. But that doesnt mean that she sharred with her thoughts about it and this doesnt mean that she (kuroneko) knows that kirino played it with her brother. Could you give me a evidence were kirino played eroge with some other than kyousuke? even her reactions at some eroge games were suspicious when kyousuke was not around. Look at episode 9 season 1.

Besides after she found friends. She still keeps asking for live counseling trough eroge and other stuff.
Old 2013-06-13, 09:25   Link #3311
protheus
short series addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
On another I would have loved for more Saori, I really loved her normal mode, for a novel in which cuteness was one of the attributes of all majority of the female characters Saori brought the beauty...
Beauty and elegance, I might add.
Old 2013-06-13, 09:28   Link #3312
Ricadan
Formerly Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Haha, I just realized that if Fushimi were to write a spin off it would definitely be about Saori. He even hints at this when in chapter 4 Kyousuke comments how Saori's story is not part of their story.
Ricadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 09:29   Link #3313
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Quote:
Oreimo season 1 episode 2. will give you the answer. That it was manami who came up with the idea about an otaku meeting so, that kirino could open up about her hobbys.

this clearly says something about the state of kyousuke. He didnt have a clue what his imouto thinks and why she keeps this hobby hidden etc. I find this suspicious. Why did she open up about her hobby after kyousuke found out?

EDIT: And yes i know that episode of kuruneko calling her and saying are you playing a eroge. But that doesnt mean that she sharred with her thoughts about it and this doesnt mean that she (kuroneko) knows that kirino played it with her brother. Could you give me a evidence were kirino played eroge with some other than kyousuke? even her reactions at some eroge games were suspicious when kyousuke was not around. Look at episode 9 season 1.

Besides after she found friends. She still keeps asking for live counseling trough eroge and other stuff.
He doesn't have a clue what she thinks sure but he knows exactly why she has to hide it... at least from normal people hence meeting other otaku.

She opened up because the secret was out and she considers her feelings a problem in the beginning which is why she fights it so hard with her tsundere. Manami's advice isn't wrong she needs people she can confide in besides Kyousuke at this point. The other girls are also well aware they play eroge together.

I don't know what it is you're getting at with this line of thought? Explain what you are trying to convince me of.
Old 2013-06-13, 09:37   Link #3314
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
He doesn't have a clue what she thinks sure but he knows exactly why she has to hide it... at least from normal people hence meeting other otaku.

[B]She opened up because the secret was out and she considers her feelings a problem in the beginning which is why she fights it so hard with her tsundere[B]

I don't know what it is you're getting at with this line of thought? Explain what you are trying to convince me of.
This statement (black) doesn't make any sense for me. You are practically saying she just loves to go meet otaku friends and likes to play privatly with kyouske eroge games about forbidden realtionships Trough life counseling? . For fun because it is her hobby. To hide this she was tsundere?

EDIT: Someting went wrong with highlighting the words, sorry!
Old 2013-06-13, 09:44   Link #3315
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

Whatever hidden motives she has with making him play eroge and play with her doesn't change the fact she loves it well before she was trying "to make Kyousuke understand it's what she really wants to happen"

The imouto games are her obsession along with anime. Not being able to share that sort of thing with anyone is lonely and at the time she can't really try and hang out with her brother because she "hates" him. You make it sound like her gaining otaku friends was unnecessary for the story. Lets not also forget she does in fact love RL imoutos as well so her playing the eroges about imoutos isn't just a tool to use on Kyousuke.
Old 2013-06-13, 09:48   Link #3316
Kakurin
大佐

Part 2 Chapter 5

Spoiler for Part 2 Chapter 5:
Old 2013-06-13, 09:50   Link #3317
Wilshere

Quote:
Whatever hidden motives she has with making him play eroge and play with her doesn't change the fact she loves it well before she was trying "to make Kyousuke understand it's what she really wants to happen"

The imouto games are her obsession along with anime. Not being able to share that sort of thing with anyone is lonely and at the time she can't really try and hang out with her brother because she "hates" him. You make it sound like her gaining otaku friends was unnecessary for the story. Lets not also forget she does in fact love RL imouto's as well so her playing the eroges about imoutos isn't just a tool to use on Kyousuke.
The one who forced her to make otaku friends was Kyousuke so that he can return to his peaceful normal boring life and he thought that now she has friends to talk to about her hobby she wont be asking more ''life counseling'',it somehow backfired at him cuz he got involved with them through many things,thus more life counseling,she likes imouto-eroge cuz of the characters are cute but she did have ulterior motives we all must agree.
Old 2013-06-13, 09:51   Link #3318
Sakuratsuki

Quote:

The imouto games are her obsession along with anime. Not being able to share that sort of thing with anyone is lonely and at the time she can't really try and hang out with her brother because she "hates" him. You make it sound like her gaining otaku friends was unnecessary for the story.
I didn't say that. Eroge games about sis x aniki. Were used to test if kyousuke has some feelings for her. Through life counseling. And with other friends (kuroneko etc) she shared the whole thing about being otaku. This does not mean that she took this hobby because she wanted to test kyousuke?

It is never stated in the novel when and why kirino started to like being an otaku? But the thing about why she likes forbidden sis x brother relationship it is clear to me. And why she plays them is also clear. Because of love.

Even in volume 12 after he confessed to her, she still plays them with him.

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2013-06-13 at 11:02.
Old 2013-06-13, 10:01   Link #3319
Wilshere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Part 2 Chapter 5

Spoiler for Part 2 Chapter 5:
Hmm,very nice indeed,is it just me or does Kyousuke really likes the smell of his sister?! Thx again mate and I think the next part is where she will show him his pics and stuff.
Old 2013-06-13, 10:01   Link #3320
tommythecat
Contrarian S-class

I really don't understand what you guys are trying to prove to me here, I never said it isn't obvious why she is drawn to imouto eroge. Is she continuing to force him to play is so he doesn't just drift away again yes, it is a secret they now share and he said he'd help her any way he can and that he'd protect her secret. Even though he wants it to just end with making of otaku friends he still allows himself to be pulled in because he did promise to help her with life counselling, but she wants to make their relationship closer to an eroge and not have him just fade back into the background so she invents problems or situations that call for help.

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, siblings