AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

View Poll Results: Attack on Titan - Episode 25 (END) Rating
Perfect 10 68 44.16%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 47 30.52%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 11.04%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 6.49%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 3.90%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.30%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.30%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.65%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-10-03, 20:05   Link #381
DJ_Applejack
Space Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Small chance of that. Isayama says he wants to end it around volume 20, so with 11 volumes currently out (and the 12th coming in December), it will go on for a while longer, but not THAT long, so we should start getting some answers soon...
Whats the average time for a volume to come out ?
DJ_Applejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-03, 21:25   Link #382
peskylemur25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Applejack View Post
Whats the average time for a volume to come out ?
Well it depend on how many chapter are in the volume. Usually it between 4 and 5 for chapter. Lately it been 4 chapter per volume. And it usually 2 month after the last chapter. So volume 11 has chapter that were publish in march, April, may, June 2013 and the volume was release in August. So if chapter 50 is the last one for volume 12 then most likely it will be release in December. (For Japan, USA is still catching up)

I want more chapter though maybe 6 chapter per volume! Yap 20 volume seem to short. And a chapter is monthly and usually release in the first week of the month.
peskylemur25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-04, 17:55   Link #383
DJ_Applejack
Space Pony

Ah so we still have a long ways to go until the next season of AOT
DJ_Applejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 06:05   Link #384
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
yep will wait for a while but it will be worth it

it was a great series ,

i rate it 9/10
Old 2013-10-05, 13:04   Link #385
zRichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakou View Post
What I mean is, when the manga will be finished, there will be only content for one more season?
Without recaps, anime-original scenes, and proper pacing yes.
Old 2013-10-10, 16:37   Link #386
kitten320

Quote:
I would say about 2-3 years for season 1 and then another 2-3 for final season.
So yeh, very long.
Better to start reading manga at this point. At least you'll get some kind of updates.
Old 2013-10-11, 11:59   Link #387
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Lol. The viewers reaction at the end of the episode was priceless.
Old 2013-10-17, 07:55   Link #388
trixter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
You making it sound like that's the only thing it did
his point is still fair though not alot happen, for an anime that i love and has been getting praise from everywhere

so far we see very little of the outside world when recon corps were hunting a titan, the fall of wall maria, how military recruits are trained, defense of trost, a trial trip to wall maria, discovering annie, capturing annie. done.

not much of the overbearing story progression. but thats how the manga goes so nothing to do there xD

still think its really really good though
trixter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 14:20   Link #389
Sone9

Does anyone actually know if there will be a season 2? I really hope so because this anime is so intense and epic!
Sone9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 11:29   Link #390
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

My God...I would hate watching anime with some of those people if that's how they're like every episode lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sone9 View Post
Does anyone actually know if there will be a season 2? I really hope so because this anime is so intense and epic!
I wouldn't rule it out, I say around a year so they'll have enough material for a second season.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-01, 01:23   Link #391
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Wall. Raid on Stohess District - Part 3

Finally, my last episodic review for Shingeki no Kyojin.

This last episode of sorts comes full circle with the embodiment of ideas that series teaches throughout its run.

One who is willing to make sacrifices and go to the latest of consequences can change his or her world. Not doing anything keeps everything unchanged.

What I liked the most about this episode after Annie got captured was Jean confiding to Armin his doubts that in order to overcome monsters one has to throw away his or her natural humanity in order to beat them. Of course, Armin replied that's one way or possible route that might benefit humanity, but that's not the only one.
I'm glad they brought that particular point to topic in the episode, because I believe Eren is whole and integral without his Titan powers. What I mean is that there is no need for Eren to rely and become addicted to the thought of turning into a Titan every time he's deployed into the battlefield. IMO, that power is borrowed from the shot his father administered him three years ago. Delightfully, that aseveration of mine gets trounced or comes to conflict when Eren confided to Mikasa, after the ordeal, that he felt good not minding to die but to rip Titans to shreds.
Ultimately, the concept of pyrrhic victory is suggested based on the results of the operation at Stohess. Annie managed to once again escaped interrogation and custody by cocooning herself inside a tough crystal so as to protect any secret information she carries. Hence, all casualties involved and accounted for resulted in naught for the Survey Corps again. Yet, the Survey Corps managed to stay alive and out off the hook for the blatant facts that Erwin made sure will never remained undeniable by the brass. The evidence that out there is evidence of other Titan shifters like Annie inside the walls. That's what Erwin had to offer and again his bet won the survival of the Survey Corps.

The fact of fighting monsters by turning into monsters doesn't bode well to me either. Because for a series like this where and when every corner and minute is hell for the humans then the purpose of making each sacrifice, doing each struggle, and confiding in themselves that they can face the monsters at their doorstep with no guarantee of survival is, therefore, soundly defeated.

The fact that out there are so many mysteries to solve and to explain clearly begs for a second season, which fits accordingly when the camera once again takes a close up shot on the key that Eren continues to hold. In addition, the first statement is made more so obvious when the last shot for the entire series is focused on Wall Sina, revealing surprisingly that there's a Titan inside the wall. Hence, adding another question to be asked: What are the walls?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-03, 09:55   Link #392
s07195
However,

Am I the only person who started laughing at the start when they were praying to the Walls to protect them from Titans, and then Annie falls down and kills them all? I thought it was just so ironic.

Anyways, I thought the episode was great. Though I thought Beserk Eren with the power of fire was overdoing it a bit...

I think I may have spoiled myself a bit though on this thread regarding what that last scene meant though, and reading through the first page or so before forcing myself to continue watching may have prematurely painted the episode in a negative light, but overall, it turned out to be great.

Anyways, I really need that ED....
Old 2013-11-07, 05:18   Link #393
Kiltias

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
Am I the only person who started laughing at the start when they were praying to the Walls to protect them from Titans, and then Annie falls down and kills them all? I thought it was just so ironic.
Wallistw are Idiots in general.

"The Walls protect us!"

Nevermind that within 5 years there were 2 breaches.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 16:13   Link #394
Endur3
& Persevere

@MrTerrorist. haha Nice find. So many range of emotions at that last scene its great!

I love how they set the atmosphere before the climatic battle. They still left a lot of unanswered questions, however, I do feel some bit of closure when it comes to stopping the female titan. She really did do a number on the place.

During the battle it seems like Eren was going beyond thoughts of simply removing titans from the world and instead headed towards more of a god complex. I wonder if individuals eventually succumb to whatever force it is they put themselves in when he/she transforms. Perhaps thats the stage the colossal titan has found himself in and is not willing to give it up.

EDIT: I've not read the manga so my discussion is all speculation. :U
Endur3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 18:17   Link #395
Armin is He-man

Did you know that when Armin decides to become a titan he'll turn into He-man?
Armin is He-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 18:26   Link #396
Guy Incognito
Odd Gentlemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armin is He-man View Post
Did you know that when Armin decides to become a titan he'll turn into He-man?
realy? i thought he would just look like a flat annie

- Guy Incognito 2014
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 20:39   Link #397
bloodreaper

did all yall wait to the very end? the titan was in the wall! i wonder how many o.O
bloodreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-24, 20:36   Link #398
kiclik76

when will new episode is released?
Old 2014-05-31, 18:44   Link #399
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Finished.

But this is no ending, after 25 episodes, doesn't explain anything!

And I'm pissed about Arnie getting locked away.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 19:42   Link #400
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
Finished.

But this is no ending, after 25 episodes, doesn't explain anything!

And I'm pissed about Arnie getting locked away.
It's adapting the manga after all. Some questions are answered in the current manga chapters already (don't google for any "special" titans, or you get their identity straight from the 1st result search result, be it text search or image search, so just don't do it unless you don't care to be spoilt or if you caught up with the manga), while at the same time some new questions arised.

But the anime is still quite behind. There should be enough adaptable material for season 2 soon, but that would delay a necessary season 3 even more because if season 2 happened too soon, the anime would catch up with the manga, which could delay season 3 until 2018 or even later.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote