Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-24, 09:37   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 387 Discussion

Ignited

Quote:

Quote:

* Continues from Last Chapter, a scene cuts to Hirako and Aizen . Aizen commented “Kazanade” looks interesting . “Isn't it? But I'm not letting you borrow it .” Replied Hirako “But I see no difference. Had I heard it wrong about how it can control the ability to sense? . What are you saying? Looks, it’s changing, ah~ah~ah~here here” Looks like Shinji smells something then says, “doesn't it smell nice?” . Aizen realized but Shinji said it was too late. He swung his sword once and told Aizen, “ Welcome to the Reversed World ” .

* With that, Aizen’s point of view is reversed . Shinji is now standing upside down in front of him. He looks a little surprised while he continues to listen to Shinji’s talk . “This is my Kazanade’s ability. It reverses the opponent's senses like just a game, right? But someone like you probably never played games” Shinji then charged at Aizen but Aizen just stood there waiting .“Indeed it is interesting. Everything is reversed. Up and down. Left and right. Which means….” Aizen turned, “Front and back are reversed as well. You didn't expect me to see through, did you?”

* Aizen mocked while blocking Shinji’s sword from the right side . But Aizen’s surprised to see his left arm got slashed . “ You didn't expected it, did you?” Said Shinji," Up, down, right, left, front, back, everything is reversed. So are your eyesight and the direction you get cut are reversed too .Up, down, left, right, front, back including the direction to attack, you can counter by picturing the vision in your head? No way . No one could do that. Stronger you are, the more you're used to fighting, the more you rely on your senses. ”

* Shinji dashed toward Aizen aiming to cut him but was shocked it didn’t hit him . “So that is it. It’s just vision deceiving.” Then Shinji got cut on his side while Aizen continued, “It’s still far away from my senses-controlled ability. Once you get use to it, it doesn't matter. It’s just a child-play level, Hirako Shinji.” . A sound echoes around and Tousen’s flashbacks are shown. A young man from Rugonkai screamed while his way was blocked . “ Why wasn't he executed? Please! Let me see Central 46! Please! Anyone! Anyone…..” Why.....Why....Why.....Why.... "

* The Scene Cuts to the present time. Tousen slowly opens his eyes to see Kumamura and Hisagi in front of him. Tousen wanted to say something but Komamura stopped him . “ Your hollow energy allows you to breathe but your neck was deeply stabbed. So..better not to speak now ” . Tousen touched his throat then Komamura talks, “Before the battle, you said you knew ‘the day would come for us to fight. Truthfully, I felt the same way while battled.”

* Tousen continues “ Perhaps Hisagi felt that too. Our relationships didn’t last. The day for us to clash the swords would have come. But this is it….it’s the destiny for us to truly understand each other from the hearts.” Tousen looks at Komamura while he continues, “I will not tell you to stop being angry. I will not tell you to stop hating. But I beg you, don't think only about revenge until you lose yourself. Like when you lost your best friend. Should I lose you, my heart would be empty as well.” Tousen remains quiet for a while before saying with tear runs down his eye, “…Thank you, Komamura.”

* Tousen calls Hisagi “ Let me see your face clearly…Because of the side affect from resurreccion I still can see….for now…I want to see your face clearly for once….” But before he could see him, Tousen’s body exploded leaving bloodstain on both Komamura and Hisagi. Komamura’s face changed into rage and screams at Aizen who is looking down at the scene.Right at that moment, the sky cracked and Ichigo who is in full bankai clothes appears behind Aizen as Chapter Ends .

Credits : Annie
// Zangetsu / Drake

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-12-24 at 13:34.
Old 2009-12-24, 10:04   Link #2
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Looks like this...
Shinji: "Ha, you fell into my trap!"
-a while later-
Shinji:"Wtfpwn'd!"
Aizen:"Just as I planned..."
Ichigo:"Wait, this isn't the latest Death Note thread?"
Old 2009-12-24, 10:06   Link #3
SeanQ

aww c'mon don't humiliate Shinji!
Old 2009-12-24, 10:09   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

As of now just like OP/Naruto picture spoilers are out in LQ (CAM) . From the looks of things Shinji and Aizen are exchanging slashes from the amateur translation . Hopefully we get script spoilers or Drake comes to our rescue with his summary .
Old 2009-12-24, 10:13   Link #5
sayde

This chapter looks sweet. Ichigo confronting Aizen really makes it seem like the pace has picked up a bit (at least for the duration of this chapter). Here's to hoping Kubo doesn't completely screw up this fight. FKT arc was full of disappointing battles. I'd like to think he'll at least end this particular fight in a way that's not so anti-climatic.
Old 2009-12-24, 10:19   Link #6
SeanQ

Great Aizen saw Ichigo, and Ichigo did not listen to Unohana...
Aizen: "Shatter...Kyōka Suigetsu"
Old 2009-12-24, 10:24   Link #7
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I loled at the middle picture. Kubo sure knows how to waste panels. Atleast there was a background.
Old 2009-12-24, 10:33   Link #8
sayde

^^lol. Though I don't mind this particular instance. Once it's colored, it looks like it can make a really good wallpaper.
Old 2009-12-24, 10:46   Link #9
james0246

Full chapter is out, and it is pretty good.

Tousen looks good without his shades...too bad Aizen explodes him in a shower of blood .

And Shinji nicking Aizen, and then Aizen returning the damage 20-fold was pretty cool (I really like Shinji's shiki design).

Overall, the drawing/sketching in this chapter was a nice step up from the last 2 weeks, with some damn good images scattered throughout the chapter (the last double page will become wallpaper in the not too distant future).
Old 2009-12-24, 11:08   Link #10
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Tousen looks good without his shades...too bad Aizen explodes him in a shower of blood .
So Gin is next?

Merry Christmas.
Old 2009-12-24, 11:16   Link #11
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

I mean we all knew Ichigo Nor Shinji were gonna beat Aizen He's A God He'll Probably Somehow escape
Old 2009-12-24, 12:36   Link #12
SeanQ

Awesome...Tousen got owned even more =)
Old 2009-12-24, 13:31   Link #13
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Just checked the raw and I don't understand what happened towards the end. Shinji got cut but, he was still not out right? Damn I hope he isn't, he is suppose to give a heck of a good fight. Hisagi and Kommamura got some good screentime in this arc, I'm glad.

And now enters the hero. Hooray...
Old 2009-12-24, 13:31   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Ignited

Quote:

Quote:

* Continues from Last Chapter, a scene cuts to Hirako and Aizen . Aizen commented “Kazanade” looks interesting . “Isn't it? But I'm not letting you borrow it .” Replied Hirako “But I see no difference. Had I heard it wrong about how it can control the ability to sense? . What are you saying? Looks, it’s changing, ah~ah~ah~here here” Looks like Shinji smells something then says, “doesn't it smell nice?” . Aizen realized but Shinji said it was too late. He swung his sword once and told Aizen, “ Welcome to the Reversed World ” .

* With that, Aizen’s point of view is reversed . Shinji is now standing upside down in front of him. He looks a little surprised while he continues to listen to Shinji’s talk . “This is my Kazanade’s ability. It reverses the opponent's senses like just a game, right? But someone like you probably never played games” Shinji then charged at Aizen but Aizen just stood there waiting .“Indeed it is interesting. Everything is reversed. Up and down. Left and right. Which means….” Aizen turned, “Front and back are reversed as well. You didn't expect me to see through, did you?”

* Aizen mocked while blocking Shinji’s sword from the right side . But Aizen’s surprised to see his left arm got slashed . “ You didn't expected it, did you?” Said Shinji," Up, down, right, left, front, back, everything is reversed. So are your eyesight and the direction you get cut are reversed too .Up, down, left, right, front, back including the direction to attack, you can counter by picturing the vision in your head? No way . No one could do that. Stronger you are, the more you're used to fighting, the more you rely on your senses. ”

* Shinji dashed toward Aizen aiming to cut him but was shocked it didn’t hit him . “So that is it. It’s just vision deceiving.” Then Shinji got cut on his side while Aizen continued, “It’s still far away from my senses-controlled ability. Once you get use to it, it doesn't matter. It’s just a child-play level, Hirako Shinji.” . A sound echoes around and Tousen’s flashbacks are shown. A young man from Rugonkai screamed while his way was blocked . “ Why wasn't he executed? Please! Let me see Central 46! Please! Anyone! Anyone…..” Why.....Why....Why.....Why.... "

* The Scene Cuts to the present time. Tousen slowly opens his eyes to see Kumamura and Hisagi in front of him. Tousen wanted to say something but Komamura stopped him . “ Your hollow energy allows you to breathe but your neck was deeply stabbed. So..better not to speak now ” . Tousen touched his throat then Komamura talks, “Before the battle, you said you knew ‘the day would come for us to fight. Truthfully, I felt the same way while battled.”

* Tousen continues “ Perhaps Hisagi felt that too. Our relationships didn’t last. The day for us to clash the swords would have come. But this is it….it’s the destiny for us to truly understand each other from the hearts.” Tousen looks at Komamura while he continues, “I will not tell you to stop being angry. I will not tell you to stop hating. But I beg you, don't think only about revenge until you lose yourself. Like when you lost your best friend. Should I lose you, my heart would be empty as well.” Tousen remains quiet for a while before saying with tear runs down his eye, “…Thank you, Komamura.”

* Tousen calls Hisagi “ Let me see your face clearly…Because of the side affect from resurreccion I still can see….for now…I want to see your face clearly for once….” But before he could see him, Tousen’s body exploded leaving bloodstain on both Komamura and Hisagi. Komamura’s face changed into rage and screams at Aizen who is looking down at the scene.Right at that moment, the sky cracked and Ichigo who is in full bankai clothes appears behind Aizen as Chapter Ends .

Credits : Annie
// Zangetsu / Drake

Old 2009-12-24, 13:40   Link #15
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Wow, Aizen stupidity never stops to amaze me. By some logic you would slash Komamura or Hisagi while they were being distracted, but no, it is better to kill your own half-dead ally. We can expect to see Aizen go and kill Gin as well if he gets injured or starts to loose badly.
Old 2009-12-24, 13:45   Link #16
SeanQ

Lol...Tousen should've atleast apologized for calling Koma ugly...
Old 2009-12-24, 13:46   Link #17
Slayerx

Quote:
Tousen calls Hisagi “ Let me see your face clearly…Because of the side affect from resurreccion I still can see….for now…I want to see your face clearly for once….” But before he could see him, Tousen’s body exploded leaving bloodstain on both Komamura and Hisagi.
Looked up the raw and saw that...

i LOL'd
Old 2009-12-24, 13:47   Link #18
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Next chapter:

Ichigo: GETSUGA TEN-
Aizen: Hehe, no *pwns Ichigo*

Suprised Aizen isnt going into a full rage about being cut for the first time in his entire life,

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-12-24, 13:47   Link #19
Aqua Knight

Who said that Aizen killed Tousen?

Also Ichigo's longcoat looks like Batman.
Old 2009-12-24, 13:52   Link #20
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

As Slayerx suggested the pun would be . .... Tosen exploded at the sight of Koma Koma's fugliness Furry-ness

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion