AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-01-06, 22:43   Link #1
Tsubomi Koneko

Send a message via AIM to Tsubomi Koneko Send a message via MSN to Tsubomi Koneko
Does anyone know what this error means?

I downloaded a torrent with all the episodes of Guardian Hearts and one with all the episodes of Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito from another website recently and while I was playing the files an error would pop up with something about 'ModName: 3ivx.dll'... I played one of the other anime files I have on my computer and after almost 9 minutes of playing nothing went wrong so I'm figuring it's the files I downloaded that have something wrong with them... but I can't figure out what... so I want to know if anyone has any ideas of what I can do just in case it's Windows Media Player that has the problem. (Although it shouldn't be since it played just fine a week ago.) The only thing I've done this week that I could think would cause a problem was download a adware/spyware finder and took those files off my computer... I don't know if maybe one of the codecs on WMP was run by that or what.
Old 2004-01-13, 12:09   Link #2
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Looks like you've installed 3ivx D4 4.5 Video codec, uninstall it and install ffdshow:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/f...3.exe?download