AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-09-29, 10:23   Link #181
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

The character list isn't completed. There's still one more character left to reveal but that's probably kaede's mum as mentioned earlier.
bobmarleypeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 14:08   Link #182
Theclow
"Removed by mod"

Or it could be a useless classmate or even rin's long lost twin "nir".
Theclow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-30, 12:19   Link #183
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewashu5
I'm not too worried about there being too many "hentai scenes". Just because a character is listed on game's webpage doesn't automatically mean you get to "be with her" (ex: Mayumi is listed as a character on bothe Shuffle's and Tick Tack's game pages, but neither game had ero-scenes involving her). I think the ero-scenes will probably be limited to five or six of the girls (probably the one's initially announced to be on the list) and the rest will just be there to advance the story.

Now what I'm worried about is that Really? Really! is going to be rushed out before it's actually fully completed. If the story in Really? Really! does falter it'll be because Navel released it unfinished to meet the "2006" deadline
Well Really? Really! better have those damn Harem ero-scenes like Tick Tack. Who knows maybe after Tick Tack we get to see a Sia version (Can someone say personality split.)
Old 2006-09-30, 13:41   Link #184
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Well, there's the release date that everyone's been waiting for: November 24th for 8800 yen, which is just a shade more expensive than Tick! Tack! was.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-30, 21:46   Link #185
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Ouch...wonder will it compensate with Harem Ero scenes (Hot Primula and Kaede action!)
Old 2006-10-01, 04:05   Link #186
bobmarleypeople
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe
Ouch...wonder will it compensate with Harem Ero scenes (Hot Primula and Kaede action!)
I'll pretend you didn't say that. In the mean time, I'm waiting for the final character to be released on the site. Like I said before, probably Kaede's mum but who knows.
bobmarleypeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 06:16   Link #187
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Check Navel's main page. They seem to have announced the date for release.

24/11/2006 will be a historic day.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 10:58   Link #188
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarleypeople
I'll pretend you didn't say that. In the mean time, I'm waiting for the final character to be released on the site. Like I said before, probably Kaede's mum but who knows.
HEATHEN! You dont want the Harem Ero scenes to appear in Really? Really! ? I mean Tick! Tack! had them.
Old 2006-10-02, 04:38   Link #189
radister
Back and Alive! i think!?

just to let you guys know.
himeyashop has added really? really! limited edtion to there site.
link http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/5478
hmm, the story line information sounds intresting

taken for himeyashop
Primula should be accepted to Fuyou family again." Primula's emotion control is tested in front of Kaede and Rin to see if it's normal or not. But her emotion control loses its control, and it affects Kaede's emotions. Various memories in Kaede. She falls asleep, and nobody knows when she wakes up. To get her consciousness back, Rin and his friends enter Kaede's emotional world.

i don't really want to think tho what would be inside kaede mind...
radister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-02, 04:41   Link #190
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by radister
Unlimited Boxcutter Works
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-02, 11:01   Link #191
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
With a challenge from the King of Heroes to determine who indeed have enough weapons.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-03, 22:15   Link #192
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Maybe an Asa and Kaede harem ero scene perhaps? I mean its isnt the only time Rin went harem ero on girls before (Tick Tack anyone?)
Old 2006-10-03, 22:35   Link #193
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe
Maybe an Asa and Kaede harem ero scene perhaps? I mean its isnt the only time Rin went harem ero on girls before (Tick Tack anyone?)
Do you Really? Really! want to ignite a flame war between the AAA and the KKK? :x
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 07:22   Link #194
Zelos_Zalis
Only 70% Neutral

like they need a reason to fight each other greater than they woke up wrong that day ero is ero, if its in there I wont complain, if it isn't I wont either. I will just enjoy the game no matter what
Zelos_Zalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 16:40   Link #195
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by radister
just to let you guys know.
himeyashop has added really? really! limited edtion to there site.
link http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/5478
hmm, the story line information sounds intresting

taken for himeyashop
Primula should be accepted to Fuyou family again." Primula's emotion control is tested in front of Kaede and Rin to see if it's normal or not. But her emotion control loses its control, and it affects Kaede's emotions. Various memories in Kaede. She falls asleep, and nobody knows when she wakes up. To get her consciousness back, Rin and his friends enter Kaede's emotional world.

I'm confused. If this is a hentai game and you're entering Kaede's emotional world does that mean that all Kaede thinks about is sex?
Chiisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 17:36   Link #196
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

Limited Edition comes with "Special Package" and "Memorial Binder Set"

has anyone seen any pics? i think i may preorder it.

all Kaede thinks about is sex?

Uhhh, no, no it doesnt. this isnt Chiisa's world

however, every bowl, fork, and plate has a picture of Rin on it.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 19:27   Link #197
Littlewashu5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisa
I'm confused. If this is a hentai game and you're entering Kaede's emotional world does that mean that all Kaede thinks about is sex?

What's *really* eye-brow raising about Kaede's "emotional world" is that Rin can date/have sex with other girls while inside it. Man, imagine how much it would suck if Rin dumped Kaede for Asa IN HER OWN MIND!!!!!

Last edited by Littlewashu5; 2006-10-04 at 19:37.
Littlewashu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 21:45   Link #198
Chiisa
Love target... LOCK ON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlewashu5
What's *really* eye-brow raising about Kaede's "emotional world" is that Rin can date/have sex with other girls while inside it. Man, imagine how much it would suck if Rin dumped Kaede for Asa IN HER OWN MIND!!!!!
Wow, she might just go psyco moe on us forever
Chiisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-05, 00:06   Link #199
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Do you Really? Really! want to ignite a flame war between the AAA and the KKK? :x
What are you talking about, everyone's going to happy to see Kaede and Asa in the same sex scene!! Or maybe I should shoot for lower expectations and accept Primula with Kaede or Asa.
Old 2006-10-05, 08:12   Link #200
LilleNisse

Oh this game looks pretty prommising. Just wish I could understand any japanise and i'd already preordered it
Well I probobly will anyway

And sure hope Asa will have that long hair, kindof cute on her. But then again, I found her cute with the short hair anyway, so dont really care which style she has.

Somone said somwhere erlier that there wouldnt be any Nerine in it? (okey I cant memorize like 10 pages, not possible for me). Will that go for Sia aswell? Or will we get to see Sia in the game? Anyone got any info that could be shared?
(Did a search, but I just found WAY to much info). So I thought i'd be best to just ask.
And no Ama in the game

Is it just me who got that really annoying "orly? yarly!" joke in my head after reading the title of the game? I would'nt be supprised if the came got a nameswitch to "orly? yarly!"
LilleNisse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, navel, pc game, school life, visual novel