AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-04-16, 04:49   Link #21
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

If I remember right the sage had Byakugan Sharingan and Rinnegan. Perhaps the one eye is a Sharingan/Rennegan and the other is a Sharingan/Byuakugan. I think that'd be pretty sweet. Naruto has the 6 paths and Sasuke has the three eyes, both are pretty hax at that point.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 05:12   Link #22
DarkHollowIchigo

Naruto looks badass.
Old 2014-04-16, 05:36   Link #23
Avaricia
My Lord

This is beyond fanfiction. Oh my god!
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 06:00   Link #24
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
This is beyond fanfiction. Oh my god!
-Yeah, it's actually GOOD.

-Personally I am happy with the current chapter. I made a post several years ago back when we were first discussing Naruto's new elemental Rasengan and I made the argument he should be able to use a multi-elemental one where he switches between them for a given situation. Guess I am getting my wish now huh?

-DAMN Naruto you look badass. Not as badass when you and Kurama first did bijuu mode but badass nonetheless. Sasuke gets Rinnengan? Meh, whatever. Not like he couldn't have gotten anything else anyway. You'll notice he still only has 1 Rinnengan eye however, one that matches both the 10-tails and Kaguya's own from her forehead. Speaking of which...

-So Kishimoto apparently reads people's protests about how there is no woman in Naruto that does anything. I suppose he is now hinting that Kaguya is the true mastermind behind this. It would make for a decent opportunity to learn who and what she was, where she came from etc. We got the Sage of 6 Paths history lesson, I guess we might as well learn hers. Very good chapter and I look forward to the next.

P.S: Am I the only one that interpreted Gaara's "let's be allies" more as "let's be lovers leaders that make a singular nation"? There might even be fear mixed in there since Naruto could probably take the Hidden Sand and break them in half over his knee.
Old 2014-04-16, 06:59   Link #25
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

What a chapter. Madara finally looks less broken
Old 2014-04-16, 07:27   Link #26
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

People you all seam to forgot one thing. The thing we have waited to happen since the middle of part 1.

Naruto can finally do one hand rasengan. Hell he can even do one hand rasenshurinken with lava style.
Old 2014-04-16, 08:11   Link #27
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
But of course the most important question!

It will be related to the romance!
Sooooooo true.

I like Naruto's new look and that risengan was bad ass, new element involved in it was refreshing. Don't really care for Sasuke's new power, hopefully Madara will put up a good fight even though Gai did considerable damage to him, maybe he will heal up fast.
Old 2014-04-16, 08:33   Link #28
ocelot_shogun

Thumbs up

Since he has the the power of ninshū, every person naruto has shared chakra with has given him the power to understand that person's justu, thus giving him the magma style rasenshuriken.
ocelot_shogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 09:46   Link #29
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I am not even sure Gaara needed to say the Sand and Leaf will be Allies when Naruto is Hokage. That was pretty much happening anyway. Everyone is going to be one big happy family after the war.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 09:49   Link #30
HasuMasu
*Artist

I was disappointed with Madara for a while now, so it's time for Kaguya hopefully more impressive.
Old 2014-04-16, 09:53   Link #31
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
But of course the most important question!

It will be related to the romance!
Except he already said it.

"I have one last thing to say to you; Don't think of me as an ally, consider me your enemy"

Sorry you shipping fodder for you
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 09:58   Link #32
GDB

Quote:
Naruto can finally do one hand rasengan. Hell he can even do one hand rasenshurinken with lava style.
He's been doing a one handed rasengan for a while. If I recall, he did it in Sage mode against Pain, and did it in Kyuubi cloak mode against Zetsu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post

"I have one last thing to say to you; Don't think of me as an ally, consider me your enemy"

Translation I read said:

"I have one final request to ask of you... and not as your ally... but as your enemy..."

So... in before he asks her to take his sharingan and either use it herself or give it to Kakashi.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 10:03   Link #33
james0246

Calling it now, Sakura will get Obito's eye and somehow it will transform into Kagyuya's Byakugan. And she'll join Team 7 and fight as an equal to the others. .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 10:10   Link #34
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
--I can't wait to see what creative attacks they'll be performing here.
i cant wait either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
No he picked it up so that the 2nd hokage could send Sasuke to his location.
cool observation. i totally looked over that. it kinda seems like naruto and sasuke have some weird telepathy thing happening. naruto sensed the other half and obviously gained an understanding that Nidaime was nearby and could teleport sasuke so he picked the kunai....cool shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Naruto accessing lava in his Rasengan, bad-ass. I'm willing to bet he can access all elemental nature chakra now. I'm gonna call it right now that the attack that kills Madara (finally) is a 5-elements Rasenshuriken that Naruto forms, and Sasuke delivers.
would be interesting….there are three elements in play now. i don't really see how you could fuse all five without ignoring the rules of the chakra wheel. at least FIRE style scorching the EARTH style and being further ignited with WIND style makes sense in this current lava RS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
i don't like the introduction of kaguya though... it's as if madara is going to be redeemed, and kaguya is going to be outed as the true big bad, and madara just a helpless victim
yeah i speculated madara is gonna go the way of raditz...and some stronger version of power was going to arrive. it appears kaguya has already possessed him this chapter so she may discard his shell and reveal himself. madara is already a victim of his lust for power, believing that one person alone should be in control. maybe kishi will maintain madara as the representative for that philosophy. but then again its beyonds madara's time. i actually kinda wanna see this go the way of goku, and have the enemy taken down at 100%. no one is stronger than kaguya...

and where the hell is Hagoromo's sibling (his lineage)???
Old 2014-04-16, 10:21   Link #35
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
He's been doing a one handed rasengan for a while. If I recall, he did it in Sage mode against Pain, and did it in Kyuubi cloak mode against Zetsu.

Translation I read said:

"I have one final request to ask of you... and not as your ally... but as your enemy..."

So... in before he asks her to take his sharingan and either use it herself or give it to Kakashi.
That doesn't make sense, considering enemies don't request things from one another...

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Calling it now, Sakura will get Obito's eye and somehow it will transform into Kagyuya's Byakugan. And she'll join Team 7 and fight as an equal to the others. .
That would be the biggest Deus Ex in Naruto history, and that's saying a lot considering there's a lot of Deus Ex in Naruto
Old 2014-04-16, 10:47   Link #36
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
cause it is fake one maybe not powerful like the real one Sasuke not have uzmaki chakra
hashirama did give something to sasuke so he might have some senju dna...

but i feel like his rinnegan is actually more complete than madara's. it perfectly resembles the juubi eye and the moon's eye design. so it's the most evolved form of the sharingan we've ever seen
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 10:53   Link #37
GDB

Quote:
That doesn't make sense, considering enemies don't request things from one another...
Sure they do. They do it all the time. Usually something along the lines of "make it quick", "be merciful", etc. However, when there's a situation where the whole "enemy of my enemy" thing comes into play, they can request that their power be taken and used by the first "enemy" to defeat the worse "enemy" without empathy.

It's already well established that enemies have taken Sharingans and Byakugans, so it'd make sense.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 11:02   Link #38
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

This is Naruto! Everything is possible!

I would rather have his question be related to romance. Then have another three chapters of Obito running after Rin.

Would you agree?!

Quote:
He always used chakra arms to do it if I remember correctly. So this would be the first time!
Old 2014-04-16, 11:10   Link #39
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
This is Naruto! Everything is possible!

I would rather have his question be related to romance. Then have another three chapters of Obito running after Rin.

Would you agree?!

He always used chakra arms to do it if I remember correctly. So this would be the first time!
Yeah like Naruto is Sasuke's sun, and Sasuke is his moon.... lol, I swear everything Kishi does is shipping fodder for those two, lol

Quote:
Sure they do. They do it all the time. Usually something along the lines of "make it quick", "be merciful", etc. However, when there's a situation where the whole "enemy of my enemy" thing comes into play, they can request that their power be taken and used by the first "enemy" to defeat the worse "enemy" without empathy.

It's already well established that enemies have taken Sharingans and Byakugans, so it'd make sense.
enemy of my enemy is an ally, and he's commenting on them not being allies.
Old 2014-04-16, 11:11   Link #40
Death Usagi
Banned

I am still worried about what will happen to the two of them after this battle... Because of that death flag Naruto set between the two of them...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion