AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-01-03, 10:50   Link #961
Kirihara_R

sorry cant help myself

Images
oh panty time
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-04, 00:52   Link #962
Tbolt

I love Rias's new power, it doesn't need speed because it seems like it cannot be dodged because of its attraction force. And with the rest of the team battling the activation time is not a big deal. LOL can you see the look on Grendel's half of a face when he realizes the holy grail is gone and he has to spend the rest of his time with just half a face.
Old 2014-01-04, 02:27   Link #963
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
In the illustration of vol 16, Vali's granddad seem holding the floating holy grail I wonder how can he use it, he can't use it from himself coz of nullyfying powers of his, will he give to Lilith, grafia's brother, the group allied to him or ....

Ascalon powers of holy and dragon slaying + boost gift of issei Longinus + extinguishing star of rias, = a star of massive power of destruction of our couple
Old 2014-01-04, 04:15   Link #964
Baron-Zara

I'm loving chap3 so far.

First part was awesome with Rugal and Bennia. Damn the Sitri group will be really tough to beat now. These 2 are pretty damn amazingly strong. I can see Bennia being Kiba's rival while Rugal vs Koneko. But yeah, impressive. Didn't expect the half werewolf-half witch thing. Makes him all the more interesting ^^

Koneko or Shirone's part to be precise was awesome. She really looks hot *A*...Loved her ability. Gonna be quite OP when she masters it XD...And Ise's gonna have to be careful. He won't be able to touch those oppai without dying XD Unless she manages to modify her abilities a bit which she'll ofc want to do since she wants Ise's D XD...She was so cute when she was asking him how he thinks of her getting big and that she'll get like this when she's older so she's gonna be his bride >.< Nice aggressiveness Koneko-chan <3

The fight against Grendel was pretty epic! Loved the team work. Damn this dragon is crazy XD Loved Xenovia+Kiba swift combo. Rias's new ability is BA! Other than the time it needs which can be covered by her group buying time I don't see anyone surviving that. Shit! It just sucks u in and disintegrates ur body O_O...Now that was awesome. Grendel is still insane though still talking with half his face XD

Finally the fight until now with Crom has been pretty nice. Vali joining in was nice. Because it would be BS if Ise can win alone. Vali doesn't seem in top condition though. I wonder what happened in his fight against Euclid? Did he win or was it just a delay the fight type of thing? He did use lots of his stamina so it must have been a pretty tough fight. Ise's new ability is pretty awesome ripping his wing off. I didn't expect Crom to be that type of fighting maniac to the degree that was explained here. He hasn't been destroyed at all and has been journeying the world observing everything while training. No wonder he's OP! I wonder how they'll deal with him since the nxt chapters title is about Rivezem so they'll be done from him?
Old 2014-01-05, 06:22   Link #965
Chris38

Well, after reading the latest update ... I have to say that Gasper can certainly become quite scary, once certain conditions occur.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-05, 06:49   Link #966
bludvein

I literally checked like 30 minutes ago and the chapter wasn't up. I guess I just missed it.

Well, w/e. Gasper will be pretty damn op when he masters that form. Looking forward to it.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-05, 07:50   Link #967
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Just finished reading the update. Is the chapter complete already?

Poor Gasper. I really pity him. Is Valerie really dead? I wish not.
Old 2014-01-05, 14:28   Link #968
InfinityDragonGod

According to what Vali said we now know that the possessor of the Holy Cross or Incinerate Anthem is a woman. I had feeling that the woman that was mentioned in Volume 14 was the possessor. Hm? What was her name again?
InfinityDragonGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-05, 15:00   Link #969
II Maestro

What a funny update~!!!

O panties time? That's the first Fafnir say after being summoned? And Fafnir isn't in the mood for panty but he wants a school swimsuit? Ise's perverted prediction was wrong looks like Ise who is known a Oppai Dragon can't predict what the Pantsu Dragon King is thinking.

They sure are having a conversation in front of the strongest evil dragon, Crom Cruach's comment to Fafnir was funny. Fafnir who receive the school swimsuit & munching it & Ise who can't stand Fafnir wants someone to bring a dragon slayer to kill him, That comment was very funny.

Poor Albion witnessing Fafnir's O panties time. Panty=Butt, Albion who is considered as a Ketsu-Ryuukou is sure having a painful experience. Ddraig & Albion understanding the pain of each other being Oppai Dragon & Butt Dragon and blaming it on the current era, Vali who doesn't understand what is going on around him.
Old 2014-01-05, 17:30   Link #970
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
According to what Vali said we now know that the possessor of the Holy Cross or Incinerate Anthem is a woman. I had feeling that the woman that was mentioned in Volume 14 was the possessor. Hm? What was her name again?
They mentioned a "Boss lady Shien" so it's probably her.

Ddraig said Fafnir isn't like what he used to be, so what caused him to change to this level. They blamed this era for it, butI think Azazel is somehow to blame for all of it. He was the one who raised Vali, the Ketsu-ryukou, was the master of Fafnir, the Pantie Dragon, and is training Issei, the Oppai Dragon.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 23:51   Link #971
dannclark

any indication in the afterword of what to expect next volume besides training with sun wukong? Was just reading through volume 14 before and was reading the chapter where azazel names all the Evil dragons and i noticed there was one from the norse. Since Odin has come back into the story regarding Vali. Could it mean we might get to see valhalla in the next issue if not the one after?
dannclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 00:21   Link #972
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
So wait I'm confused. Is Indra a bad guy or a good guy? wasn't he involved in the whole underworld attack thing? Why did he send sun wukong to help?

And when is the next volume going to be released? anything juicy about the next one in the afterword?
Indra isn't involved in the underworld attack. He just knows what's gonna happen. His ultimate goal is to fight and defeat Shiva. And for him to do that, he needs powerful allies and he believes that wars are needed to produce these individuals.

He is compelled to help because of the alliance but he isn't opposed to those wars that he will be actively foiling the actions of KB since with those battles, he will net individuals that may help him in his battle with Shiva.

He is not evil, he's just a jerk.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 07:17   Link #973
Chris38

n0m@n has finished the translation of Life. 3 on his blog.

And I have to say that the explanations of how Gasper's ability works, and the revelation of how Rias was capable of reincarnating him into her servant is quite interesting.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 07:40   Link #974
jopjopjop

Ishibumi is quite faithful to the myths that he uses/used in the series.

~The thing about Balor controlled Crom Cruach was hanging in mind all day long since I read earlier that Balor controlled Crom Cruach to kill a certain person, but I didn't thought that that will come into play. That's the reason why Crom Cruach was gazing at Gasper when they finished their fight!
Old 2014-01-07, 08:04   Link #975
Nihgthawk

One thing I am confused about, has Gasper reached balance breaker or did his Forbidden Balor View turn in to the new Longinus class sacrad gear Forbidden Invade Balor the Beast?
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 08:43   Link #976
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

I thought Gasper's other self is a crazy bloodthirsty monster, only to find him... acting civilized towards the ORC. A very interesting creature.
Old 2014-01-07, 08:43   Link #977
II Maestro

Life 3 is finish~!

What the heck an Evil God Balor is that darkness and is inside Gasper? Even though Balor right now that is inside of Gasper is a fraction of his consciousness it's still an evil god who control Crom Cruach but now despite losing his divinity.

Gasper's existence is just too scary & amazing, Having an evil god who controlled the strongest evil dragon reside in you.
Old 2014-01-07, 09:24   Link #978
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
One thing I am confused about, has Gasper reached balance breaker or did his Forbidden Balor View turn in to the new Longinus class sacrad gear Forbidden Invade Balor the Beast?
Balor said that Forbidden Invade Balor the Beast is the Balance Breaker of FBV, but at the same time it isn't.

That must be because Balor is not inside the Sacred Gear. That form just came about because of the fusion of Balor and the Sacred Gear.

~
I think FIBB will be the 14th Longinus, not the FBV.
Old 2014-01-07, 11:15   Link #979
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
Forbidden Invade Balor the Beast probably isn't the name of the sacred gear,but the technique. It sounds like it's a reference to the [Breakdown of the Beast] that Azazel mentioned in volume 11, that's supposed to be a watered down version of Juggernaut Drive that sacred gears with strong creatures sealed in them like the Regulus Nemea can supposedly do.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 12:20   Link #980
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
Forbidden Invade Balor the Beast probably isn't the name of the sacred gear,but the technique. It sounds like it's a reference to the [Breakdown of the Beast] that Azazel mentioned in volume 11, that's supposed to be a watered down version of Juggernaut Drive that sacred gears with strong creatures sealed in them like the Regulus Nemea can supposedly do.
Balor isn't sealed inside the Sacred Gear, so I don't think Breakdown the Beast can be applied here.

Quote:
Even the fraction of Balor’s consciousness that became me is something she summoned by using the Holy Grail……and did she create me with it……?
Quote:
And is the reason why Gasper was born with “Forbidden Balor View” due to being attracted by Balor’s power……?
It is quite clear here, at least to me that is, that Balor isn't inside the Sacred Gear but is more closely connected to Gasper.

Tags
light novel, translation