AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-06, 11:57   Link #301
Lendial

I'm pretty sure kt forget koma koma had a shikai, similar to how he forgot tousen had a bankai and shikai or perhaps he felt readers were sick of it after seeing it once before.

i think someone said it before and most of the fight outcomes depend on "plot" advancement , random "lulz" (azien slashing at halibel's amazing body), and inconsistent power levels.
Old 2010-09-06, 11:57   Link #302
JustRob

About the whole VL > Captain thing, keep in mind the match ups in FKT were generally bad. Stark faced the worst case scenario, fighting against the two strongest captains at the same time.

As for Barragan, I think the writers pretty much knew they made him too powerful, which led to his lame downfall. Without Hacchi's hax, Barragan would have slaughtered an opponent like Byakuya or Kenpachi, or even Mayuri.

As for Halibel... She's pretty much useless.
Old 2010-09-06, 12:25   Link #303
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
About the whole VL > Captain thing, keep in mind the match ups in FKT were generally bad. Stark faced the worst case scenario, fighting against the two strongest captains at the same time.
Ukitake didn't actually do much except turn Starks cero back onto himself. Stark later shot Shunsui in the back at point blank range and he got up later like it was nothing.
Old 2010-09-06, 12:31   Link #304
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Ukitake didn't actually do much except turn Starks cero back onto himself. Stark later shot Shunsui in the back at point blank range and he got up later like it was nothing.
Ukatakie was mainly fighting Lilynetee it was when the vizards came that we noticed Starrk was winning. I that says another thing. Starrk must ne powerful to beat the Vizards.
Old 2010-09-06, 12:35   Link #305
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Well, he did make it a little harder for Stark to see Shunsui's attacks, but you're right he didn't do much. And I agree Shunsui getting up like that was bullshit. At least Jyuushirou stays down after getting a hole punched in him.
Old 2010-09-06, 12:37   Link #306
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Also Ukitake really didn't fight lilly because she was a kid right? thats what i remember at least. Then starrk comined with lilly, which was why ukitake and shunsui fought together, it was still a 2 on 2 a fair battle. Then all Ukitake did was shoot that cero thingy at Starrk....
Old 2010-09-06, 12:40   Link #307
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Well, he did make it a little harder for Stark to see Shunsui's attacks, but you're right he didn't do much. And I agree Shunsui getting up like that was bullshit. At least Jyuushirou stays down after getting a hole punched in him.
I find Kyoraku's strength unfair for most shinigami. I mean he dosen't have much development as charater as far a history, but yet he is this powerful that if he said a few colors on a captain like Byakuya he might lose similar to captain Unohana who also has little background character development and yet many believe she is very powerful
Old 2010-09-06, 12:42   Link #308
JustRob

He refused to fight Lilinette because she was a kid, then Shunsui wanted to go bankai (god knows why if his shikai is so hax) but Jyuushirou didn't want that so he joined the fight.

But since Stark and Lilinette are one person split in two, it wasn't really two on two, I think. Or maybe it was, who cares.
Old 2010-09-06, 12:45   Link #309
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
I find Kyoraku's strength unfair for most shinigami. I mean he dosen't have much development as charater as far a history, but yet he is this powerful that if he said a few colors on a captain like Byakuya he might lose similar to captain Unohana who also has little background character development and yet many believe she is very powerful
Well she is older than all shinigami, (except maybe the head captain) The ones who are older are usually the stronger ones (Many years of experience)....? It would be great to know her power and ablilities and her bankai blah blah blah.....
Old 2010-09-06, 12:50   Link #310
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
Well she is older than all shinigami, (except maybe the head captain) The ones who are older are usually the stronger ones (Many years of experience)....? It would be great to know her power and ablilities and her bankai blah blah blah.....
The older ones being the strongest is also due to the fact that soul society is at constant war with the hollows and relatively recently fought the quincies - only the really strong ones could survive all that fighting and live on as functioning captains
Old 2010-09-06, 13:01   Link #311
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
The older ones being the strongest is also due to the fact that soul society is at constant war with the hollows and relatively recently fought the quincies - only the really strong ones could survive all that fighting and live on as functioning captains
So I guess it only makes sense for Unohana and Kyoraku to be so powerful
Old 2010-09-06, 13:05   Link #312
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
But then again to become powerful you can't face the same enemies especially if they are weak that would be little or no experince hehe.... I am talking about the Hollows....
Old 2010-09-06, 13:08   Link #313
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
But then again to become powerful you can't face the same enemies especially if they are weak that would be little or no experince hehe.... I am talking about the Hollows....
But there are diffrent level of hollows it is not like your fighting the same exact hollow again and again
Old 2010-09-06, 13:11   Link #314
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
But there are diffrent level of hollows it is not like your fighting the same exact hollow again and again
that so true I forgot about hollows having levels too
But still for a captain they aren't much of a challenge..... maybe
Old 2010-09-06, 14:16   Link #315
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

As for Barragan, I think the writers pretty much knew they made him too powerful, which led to his lame downfall. Without Hacchi's hax, Barragan would have slaughtered an opponent like Byakuya or Kenpachi, or even Mayuri.

As for Halibel... She's pretty much useless.
I dunno.... for a bleach female halibel did pretty good not only taking on hitsugaya but hiyori and lisa at the same time.
Old 2010-09-06, 14:20   Link #316
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
I dunno.... for a bleach female halibel did pretty good not only taking on hitsugaya but hiyori and lisa at the same time.
She even broke out of Toshiro's shards she has quite a bit of power
Old 2010-09-06, 14:34   Link #317
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
i REALLY hope Ukitake, Sunshui and Unohana get some background story, those are my 3 favorite characters and to me they are the ones most left out so far. Hopefully Kubo has something planned for them
Old 2010-09-06, 14:36   Link #318
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
She even broke out of Toshiro's shards she has quite a bit of power
If you mean Toshiro's final attack then that's not really true. Wonderweiss got her out. She merely survived.
Old 2010-09-06, 14:38   Link #319
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

And with seemingly no damage considering how strong this ultimate attack was supposed to be
Old 2010-09-06, 14:39   Link #320
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Ukatakie was mainly fighting Lilynetee it was when the vizards came that we noticed Starrk was winning. I that says another thing. Starrk must ne powerful to beat the Vizards.
Both the vizards were only using their shikai, even though both of them must've known a bankai. And their vizard powers only lasted a few minutes, most of which they wasted on the menos for no real reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
And with seemingly no damage considering how strong this ultimate attack was supposed to be
Well apparently it kills the opponent in an instant at a certain time limit so no actual damage is done before then. She's just trapped.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread