AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-16, 22:18   Link #161
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Well, it's not good, but someone on another forum shared it with fans of the series. I can make some of it because I'm studying foreign characters in my spare time. Well what do you think?

Spoiler for Chapter 70 Scenario:
It is decision time for Ma Ri, if it were me I will personally choose what my heart say is right instead of my mind. That is how I ended up with the girl of my life and planning to marry when we both graduate college. Everyone told me to say away from her even my family, so when I ask her out they shun me for a long time although it hurt I felt my decision is right. I like this Manga particularly it related to me greatly and my experience. I hope Ma Ri made the same choice I did and chooses love and her desire instead of worrying about others. Looks like she made up her mind, although the conversation was grim I say it was needed to wake her up and tell him the truth. Fearing of what might happen will doing nothing. Only when the action is made is when you worry about them.
Old 2012-07-16, 23:32   Link #162
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
True, I hope this will be a step forward in Ma Ri in taking that step forward into doing what she has to do, despite the risks involved. It's understandable why Ma Ri will be scared, but it's a risk worth taking because it'll be a chance for her to see if her wish for human/vampire coexistence will be a reality instead of an impossible dream.

It just kills me inside how people think of a sweet innocent girl like Ma Ri, as a monster and saying things that they have no right to say. It's just..."sighs" people can be so cruel.
Old 2012-07-16, 23:39   Link #163
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
True, I hope this will be a step forward in Ma Ri in taking that step forward into doing what she has to do, despite the risks involved. It's understandable why Ma Ri will be scared, but it's a risk worth taking because it'll be a chance for her to see if her wish for human/vampire coexistence will be a reality instead of an impossible dream.

It just kills me inside how people think of a sweet innocent girl like Ma Ri, as a monster and saying things that they have no right to say. It's just..."sighs" people can be so cruel.
Nothing in the world is fair, people got prejudice against others for no reason. It like people who don't stay in the flow are hated or something. I wasn't in the flow and I am happy for that, Ma Ri don't need to stay in the flow as well. I am pretty sure there will be an event where another Vampire was in the similar situation as her in the future. Ma Ri just need to be honest, her fear is rightly earn though if you do nothing nothing will happen. If you want to find the truth make an action, the risk involved are high, but when was there anything that is worth finding out about didn't have risks,
Old 2012-07-16, 23:46   Link #164
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I know the world isn't fair, but seeing Ma Ri sad and hurt just kills the reader in me inside. The blonde had the nerve to call Ma Ri filthy and a "thing" of all things, that just, seriously Ah Ra (the blonde), just die, I seriously hate you! I know it's fiction, but seeing her struggle to find her place in the world and putting up with all that crap she's going through, it...well I'm a soft guy, so you get the point. Sorry if it makes you think I'm weird, but that's exactly how I feel. But of course we need the drama just to make more scenery relevant to the plot itself.

I just hope Jae Min will accept and love Ma Ri for what she is as a person instead of how she's labeled by others. I know that there's risks involved, but it's up to her to see if the odds will work in her favor, and I hope they do.
Old 2012-07-17, 09:35   Link #165
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I know the world isn't fair, but seeing Ma Ri sad and hurt just kills the reader in me inside. The blonde had the nerve to call Ma Ri filthy and a "thing" of all things, that just, seriously Ah Ra (the blonde), just die, I seriously hate you! I know it's fiction, but seeing her struggle to find her place in the world and putting up with all that crap she's going through, it...well I'm a soft guy, so you get the point. Sorry if it makes you think I'm weird, but that's exactly how I feel. But of course we need the drama just to make more scenery relevant to the plot itself.

I just hope Jae Min will accept and love Ma Ri for what she is as a person instead of how she's labeled by others. I know that there's risks involved, but it's up to her to see if the odds will work in her favor, and I hope they do.
Odds are they will become a couple. The author already promise a good ending. As for the Blonde, she is definitely on my hate list. I do feel a lot of anger towards her, due to the fact she judge someone base on their race and the things she has done to Ma Ri. I don't want her to die, I just want her to be rejected heavily. What is the best way? It would be Ma Ri getting a happy love relationship with the guy she loves. Update us when anything happens. .......... It feels so lonely in this thread. It doesn't make sense, this Manga is good and it is all color.
Old 2012-07-17, 11:14   Link #166
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I know the author promised us a good ending and I'm looking forward too it! But the blonde, I just can't forgive her, and she, like a few characters I won't mention, I will bash and despise until the day I die. She's been rejected so many times and she has to manipulate a sweet innocent girl, just to gain a lost cause love that will never happen, that's just pathetic.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Ma Ri to tell Jae Min the truth, and also for her to get the ending and love she deserves after all the nonsense she's been through. No worries, I'll definitely keep the watchers of this thread (which consists of us) update because I love and am loyal to this series. It's too bad not many people come here and share their thoughts on this series, the character designs and scenery are brilliant and beautiful to look at.

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-07-17 at 11:25.
Old 2012-07-17, 11:22   Link #167
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I know the author promised us a good ending and I'm looking forward too it! But the blonde, I just can't forgive her, and she, like a few characters I won't mention, I will bash and despite until the day I die. She's been rejected so many times and she has to manipulate a sweet innocent girl, just to gain a lost cause love that will never happen, that's just pathetic.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Ma Ri to tell Jae Min the truth, and also for her to get the ending and love she deserves after all the nonsense she's been through. No worries, I'll definitely keep the watchers of this thread (which consists of us) update because I love and am loyal to this series. It's too bad not many people come here and share their thoughts on this series, the character designs and scenery are brilliant and beautiful to look at.
There is one thing I always wanted to ask you, where did you get those avatars from? Anyway thanks for keeping us updated. I speak only two languages fluently and know only some Japanese, Chinese, and Italian (My family is spread very wide so I have to learn how to speak some form of these languages to stay in touch, can't read them though only speak). So it is nice you speak Korean and learn how to read it.
Old 2012-07-17, 11:31   Link #168
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

As for my avatars, I just go to anime picture sites and use them as my avatars. Is there one you're specifically looking. No problem, I love this series so it's my pleasure to keep it updated for those who love to comment and discuss this series. I'm learning to speak and read Japanese characters. I can speak it and read it a bit, but I'm still not close to the beginner level per say. The same goes for Korean, as well.

Thanks for the support, and if there's anything else I'm let you and the viewers know.
Old 2012-07-21, 01:58   Link #169
Mentar
Banned

Er... forgive my foolish question, but - can someone able to read Korean tell me if my impression is correct that OM just ended? ^_^;
Old 2012-07-21, 04:49   Link #170
Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Er... forgive my foolish question, but - can someone able to read Korean tell me if my impression is correct that OM just ended? ^_^;
Just the first season, I believe, but that's a guess.
Spoiler for chapter 71:
Old 2012-07-21, 04:58   Link #171
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I can't read koren, but before the last break, the author wrote he's going to take a break to gather material for the second part, os unless something bad happen - this isn't an end
Old 2012-07-21, 10:07   Link #172
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Wow thanks for the spoiler. Kirito where are you? You are usually the one who spoils me before anyone else. I am loving ch 71 and it played out exactly how I expected.
Old 2012-07-21, 12:20   Link #173
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Crap, someone beat me to it.

I read the chapter last night, but was tired and needed to go to sleep. No worries I'll have chapter 71 summarized soon, and sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record, but chapter 71 is not the end...the author is going to start the next story arc. It probably means no chapter 72 next week, but oh well it'll definitely be worth the wait.
Old 2012-07-21, 13:12   Link #174
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

You did saw the image spoiler right? It looks like the end of an arc to me. Great ending too if it is true, the kissing pat which would only mean she told the truth and he still loves her. I will be happy if it did. Also, it said she will be taking a 2 month break is that confirmed?
Old 2012-07-21, 13:24   Link #175
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Yes, I saw the image as I read it last night. Have you read my previous post... Anyway here's the summary for chapter 71.

Spoiler for Chapter 71 Summary:

Like chapter 40, we're going to enter a new arc it seems. Which is good because I reread the past chapters and there's still things that need to be explored and I'm sure the author planned this in mind. That's just me though. Like the previous arc end, I'm sure the author (the author is a "he" by the way) is taking a week or two off just like when he started the new story arc after chapter 40. That's all I can say for now.

Oh yes, chapter 70 has finally been scanlated and released!
Old 2012-07-21, 13:48   Link #176
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

She still didn't tell him the truth. This is dragging on too much and even to the next arc. It is kind of annoying she doesn't have faith in him, relationships got to have faith with one another. Still, I am happy for them.
Old 2012-07-21, 14:17   Link #177
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Well it's more like he acted before she could've said anything. Despite the "secret" being kept under the rug...for now, I'm personally liking the direction it's going. Even though that we still have that blonde to deal with "shudders", and the white haired vampire joining the club...things will get interesting.

I wonder if the next arc will start during the winter season because we've finished autumn already, so there's so many possibilities for romance and conflict, with Christmas and everything. Plus, knowing the author I'm sure he has a couple of characters being added to the mix for more drama, and there's still Jae Min's and Si Hoo's backstory we need to explore a bit.
Old 2012-07-21, 18:28   Link #178
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It will be a long two months however. I hope it is for the best. Although it was Jae Min's fault, she still should have told him the truth. Hopefully they can pass that hurdle when the truth comes out. Wow do I can imagining Blondie and Silver Hair will be a couple later on. It is usually predictable that the most unlikable characters be together in many series.
Old 2012-07-21, 18:34   Link #179
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I know this is upsetting/annoying you, but as they say "the bigger the secret, the bigger the drama". I'm sure that the author is going to introduce a new antagonist, I think it could be associated with Ma Ri or the white haired vampire.

I'm not happy about blondie and silver hair joining the club. Scratch that silver hair yes, blondie "shudders" she can die for all I care. Either way, you're right it's getting predictable, but the pacing of the story is getting more unique because each character is having their own personal development and Ma Ri, Si Hoo, and Jae Min have showed a lot of it during this arc. I think the development of the characters made up for the back peddling we've been going through since the beginning of the current arc. There's still some stuff left unanswered, and I'm sure it'll play a big role in each of the characters respective relationships and development, either positively or negatively.
Old 2012-07-21, 19:36   Link #180
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Usually in relationship the bigger the secret the more impact it will have on the relationship when it comes out. Most of the time it is negative and the person who kept the secret is mostly to blame. I have faith in Jae Min, but I can't help of worrying that the secret will tear him apart when it comes out. Not because Ma Ri is a Vampire, but the fact she didn't have faith in him to believe her. Trust in your partner to not keep any secret, when that trust is broken it is hard to regain it back.
Closed Thread