AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-02-26, 18:54   Link #41
Sasukemaru
Banned

Edo madara has been confirmed, and rinnegan/sharingan tobi is also in the game obviously. However unmasked tobi aka obito is not in the game. The story mode apparently ends some time between madara mopping up the kages and tobi being revealed as obito. In all likelihood the game will end with tobi being unmasked.

A few other notable mentions, the first and second hokage will not be in the game, presumably because they are revamping hashirama according to the manga for storm 4 to make him more god like, and having the second but not the first would be well....stupid.

The long flashy ultimate jutsu are also making a return, and going off the player cards madara seems to do a perfect susanoo and summon a couple of meteors with a whole lot of explosions thrown in as his ultimate.

Anyway...I got the game preordered and will be picking it up on the 5th which is 7 days from today, so I'll tell you all about it next week.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 20:26   Link #42
Hachitora

I preordered it as well, but I've tried to forget about how long it'll be so I don't die of anticipation =w= Unmasking Tobi at the very end would be just the thing to reel in people to buy Storm 4. Or possibly Naruto breaking the mask and then a flash of white then the ending credits XD Ultimate cliffhanger for the anime-only guys out there.
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-26, 20:32   Link #43
Hachitora

Just saw Madara's moveset. Susanoo all up in there. Also, seems like there are quite a few PTS characters, which I don't really think should've been included. Though I guess I'll enjoy playing as young Obito.
Old 2013-02-28, 15:53   Link #44
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

i am hoping for a big DLC release around mid-April when Japan is set to get the game. currently we are lacking in characters...

then again, madara would have been a better holdout than the edo kages and swordsmen...but if they were trying to make money of dlc then 9 to 11 extra characters are better than 1
Old 2013-02-28, 18:16   Link #45
Sasukemaru
Banned

Edit: I guess the edo kage and swordsman aren't in it, which is strange considering the cast.

Also, Hashirama and Tobirama are now confirmed characters.

Last edited by Sasukemaru; 2013-02-28 at 21:35.
Old 2013-02-28, 22:37   Link #46
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Edit: I guess the edo kage and swordsman aren't in it, which is strange considering the cast.

Also, Hashirama and Tobirama are now confirmed characters.
you're right. considering the cast its odd...i think there is a menu option for DLC. im thinking the game isnt complete and we'll have more when japan gets the game.
Old 2013-03-01, 00:54   Link #47
Hachitora

The edo kage, the swordsman, and the kaku brothers all have models, so why waste them? I don't see why they wouldn't have them as DLC or something.
Old 2013-03-01, 09:46   Link #48
Sasukemaru
Banned

Just checked out some of the ougi's (ultimate jutsu)

Rinnegan tobi summons the gedo mezo and it attacks the enemy with some type of lightning attack that envelopes the enemy.

Nagato uses chibaku tensei, and when you're trapped turns his arm into some type of terminator gun, then blasts a beam through the mini moon blowing the whole thing up.....unfortunately pain hasn't had his lame ougi revamped...on a unrelated note either has hashirama.

Itachi summons susanoo and uses the long range attack he used against nagato to cause a huge explosion....also his awakening is no longer susanoo, it's back to being tsukiyomi mode.

Madara traps you with his moukoton and does the two meteor drop on you, by far the most visually impressive ougi. His gameplay is just like susanoo sasuke from generations x 10, and his awakening is rinnegan mode...it looks very impressive.

Ems sasuke summons susanoo and hits you with a sword made out of amaterasu causing a impressive explosion, then he stares at you with some crazed look. It seems his awakening is still susanoo.

Im gonna try to find some more characters ppl might be interested in hearing about.
Old 2013-03-01, 11:30   Link #49
Kowai

I'm not buying it new, not going to support the half assed job.

No kin and gin
No swordsmen
No zetsu
No gari/pakura or other edos (could have lived with support only)
Same hashirama (who sucks so hard)
Same juugo
Most other move sets/awakenings remain unchanged
The jinchuriki are all basically the same (same awakening/ultimate)
They included a bunch of PTS characters for some reason

Oh and ring out makes so much sense, everyone was asking for that (not)

I'll buy it used.
Old 2013-03-01, 15:52   Link #50
Sasukemaru
Banned

Well a bright spot, in order to make hashirama more true to character they gave him unlimited chakra in awakening mode. Im at least thankful for that, he is my favorite character to play with.
Old 2013-03-01, 16:46   Link #51
rickiminato

o fuck i think the naruto biju mode are a playable character but is false is a ultimate justu u.u
Old 2013-03-02, 01:00   Link #52
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
I'm not buying it new, not going to support the half assed job.

No kin and gin
No swordsmen
No zetsu
No gari/pakura or other edos (could have lived with support only)
Same hashirama (who sucks so hard)
Same juugo
Most other move sets/awakenings remain unchanged
The jinchuriki are all basically the same (same awakening/ultimate)
They included a bunch of PTS characters for some reason

Oh and ring out makes so much sense, everyone was asking for that (not)

I'll buy it used.
i totally agree. but im hoping they made an incomplete game to add to it later with dlc...i dont like it but whatever. but its only fair to wait for a new game to get hashiramas upgrade...unlimited chakra will do for now

im curious to know what'll become of the content they left out...for instance, naruto practically instant awakens in to kurama mode right before his ultimate which in theory means that could've been his awakening

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2013-03-02 at 01:15.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 14:24   Link #53
battle22

Got the game. Nice story mode, but disappointing roster. Naruto VS Sasuke Boss Battle was very good. Also there was a bit of Sakura VS Sasuke. Which really surprised me.(In a good way.)
Old 2013-03-02, 15:34   Link #54
Hachitora

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle22 View Post
Got the game. Nice story mode, but disappointing roster. Naruto VS Sasuke Boss Battle was very good. Also there was a bit of Sakura VS Sasuke. Which really surprised me.(In a good way.)
How'd you get it early?
Old 2013-03-02, 16:21   Link #55
battle22

Quote:
How'd you get it early?
I'm ashamed to admit that I pirated it. But don't worry I have the real copy ordered from Amazon, which will arrive once the game is out. (X360 Player.)
Old 2013-03-07, 14:43   Link #56
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

I disliked the story mode. That camera was anoying and I couldn't care less about the quests. And 70% of the game is cinematics, wich I found annoying.

The battle against Kyubii was good, it's been a long time since me and my friends had so much fun trying to beat a boss...
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 16:54   Link #57
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

^ Really? I thought the story mode was good imo though... sure it's true that playing through the story felt like watching a movie but at the very least it had a bigger roster compared to the other games. It would've been better if they included the edo kages and the 7 swordsmen as playable which is a real shame :P

Oh yea! we also get Tsunade in a swimsuit so I wouldn't ask for more other than having Kushina as a possible DLC playable character or a support and more outfits for Minato or for the rest of the roster?

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 07:33   Link #58
HasuMasu
*Artist

I like how they made Madara's Susano'o blue, really stands out.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 00:57   Link #59
takai
Easy Muffin

Beat the game yesterday. Man, it was so good. It was so cinematic, and such an improvement over previous installments, even down to the menus. I want to pick up the anime and manga again because of it.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 02:21   Link #60
Tachibana
タチバナ

I want that game so bad, but I'm kinda broke. I was being very picky to whether or not I wanted the game, I would have only bought the game if it had Madara in it.