AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-28, 15:03   Link #81
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
I kind of am getting the feeling that they will either do the "I'm the wife" ending, or one of the bad endings. They are definately playing a lot into the indecisiveness and blank want of sexual things, and I think they don't want him to end up with either of them.
You know im going to agree with you after finding out what happens in episode 9. I was always learning towards an ok maybe a happy ending i think there is a huge possibility now that we might get one of the bad endings. SIGH i really want a happy ending i dont think my mental state can take anymore of what School Days has to offer
Old 2007-08-28, 15:45   Link #82
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
You know im going to agree with you after finding out what happens in episode 9. I was always learning towards an ok maybe a happy ending i think there is a huge possibility now that we might get one of the bad endings. SIGH i really want a happy ending i dont think my mental state can take anymore of what School Days has to offer
The only happy ending, in my opinion, is for all the girls to stab Makoto to death... or just cut off his balls.
Old 2007-08-28, 16:12   Link #83
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

After ep9 i am not sure what to expect anymore ... it seems they are trying to create as much of a trainwreck as possible, pitting together all the bad things the game had :P. The direction of the show is flying in all directions, but it has become so screwed up i am starting to think they might actually go the extra mile and make a bad end come true
Old 2007-08-28, 16:17   Link #84
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
Maybe, they are pitting all the bad endings together into one package.
Sekai stabs Makoto to death. Kotonoha saws Sekai's head off, and then proceeds to just off a building. That'll be amazing. I am totally hoping for this to be the ultimate trainwreck anime in which at least someone will die (please!!)
Old 2007-08-28, 16:17   Link #85
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
After ep9 i am not sure what to expect anymore ... it seems they are trying to create as much of a trainwreck as possible, pitting together all the bad things the game had :P. The direction of the show is flying in all directions, but it has become so screwed up i am starting to think they might actually go the extra mile and make a bad end come true
It's the only possible way. After finding out recently that
Spoiler:
, it seems nearly impossible for either of them to be happy in the end. No good ending to me at this point are possible.
Old 2007-08-28, 16:24   Link #86
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

A good ending is still possible, but only with sekai, as a redemption.

but there are high chances Sekai and/or kotonoha will see the video of Otome and Makoto, having sex.

For the moment, i believe the saw end is nearly impossible as Makoto didn't screw with Kotonoha at all.
the other bad ending, the suicide, has "more" chance but that's it.

The anime end looks like it will be original, as it might be a simple "makoto without anyone, but 0 bad end". Though, it might be just an Otome End, as asde of Setsuna, she is the girl with the least (even 0 chance) to snap.
Old 2007-08-28, 16:24   Link #87
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I have been saying all along that if we are going to get a bad end it is, most likely, going to be the suicide ... hu well, the situation is so messed up i am fully expecting Eternity. Or they might go for an original end at this rate, seeing they have made a big mess of the situation ^^ (I still don't know what for they had to add the Setsuna scene though)
Old 2007-08-28, 16:27   Link #88
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
I have mixed feelings on what kind of ending I am hoping for. I don't want anything bad to happen to Sekai, but I really don't want Makoto and Taisuke to get away scot free either.
Old 2007-08-28, 16:40   Link #89
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

as far as i recall, Taisuke doesn't have anything bad happen to him because of the rape, so i don't expect anything either. Makoto does end up mentally scarred in Eternity though, so in that end one can say he doesn't end up scot free ... i think the suicide would be a rather good way to wrap things up at this point tbh :S (not like i fancy anything bad happening to Kotonoha, but it is leading there ...)
Old 2007-08-28, 16:42   Link #90
◕‿‿◕

I know nothing happens to him, which is kinda disappointing. Hopefully the anime can change that.
Old 2007-08-28, 17:06   Link #91
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

What does anyone think about Uzuki? I'm worried about Kokoro, though my memory is foggy on this one.
It's mostly revealed on Summer Days:

Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-28, 17:35   Link #92
sea89

So will Makato get to do Hkari to make up for Kotonoha?
Old 2007-08-28, 18:13   Link #93
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Anyone wants to make a bet that the final nail for Kotonoha's sanity will be driven down after she see Makoto sleeping with Otome captured on tape ?
Old 2007-08-28, 18:25   Link #94
kayos
Banned

My vote is going toward another tickle fight between Makoto and Sekai that'll break Kotonoha last straw...

Considering that Otome is just a sub character, her influence is strong but I don't think that'll do. The main highlight fight will be between Sekai and Kotonoha.
Old 2007-08-28, 18:28   Link #95
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
My vote is going toward another tickle fight between Makoto and Sekai that'll break Kotonoha last straw...

Considering that Otome is just a sub character, her influence is strong but I don't think that'll do. The main highlight fight will be between Sekai and Kotonoha.
But how else are they going to explain the use of the camera planted a few episodes back ?
Old 2007-08-28, 18:31   Link #96
◕‿‿◕

Personally, I'd rather -both- Sekai and Kotonoha see that...
Old 2007-08-28, 18:57   Link #97
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
But how else are they going to explain the use of the camera planted a few episodes back ?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kristen; 2007-08-28 at 19:03. Reason: Wrong ending.
Old 2007-08-28, 19:06   Link #98
kayos
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Let's see, they'll probably handle it like they handled Setsuna kiss scene. It'll be a confrontation within one episode and that'll be about it. Thus leaving plenty of enough time for Makoto to f*ck up again, and like always he'll run back to Sekai for security and comfort.

But then again, Sekai is showing more of a rebellious side toward Makoto advances. Hopefully, but I doubt it we'll see a better Sekai that'll leave Makoto for good.
Old 2007-08-28, 19:17   Link #99
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

In the game, Sekai was the one witnessing Makoto's act captured on tape. The anime can retained this aspect and mess with Sekai's psychology.

I mean, there had to be a better reason for Otome's act this week in accordance to the plans weeks earlier. Either way, I see the camera playing a pivotal role to breaking either Kotonoha and/or Sekai.
Old 2007-08-29, 17:29   Link #100
Zanshun

Think the video will definitely be shown to Kotonoha because of how much they despise her, but a very high chance for it be to shown to Sekai as well. Otome didn't sleep with Makoto to just torment Kotonoha, she slept with him becasue she wanted him for herself, and since she knows that Makoto did the festival dance with Sekai I'm sure she'll be looking to bump Sekai out of the picture.

Also its about time there is conflict again with Sekai because it seems getting slapped and begged by Kotonoha only resulted in her not caring anymore since it was no longer secret; and as she strongarmed the dance chance with Makoto after hearing he had promised Kotonoha she seems to be in the full on claiming of Makoto as hers.
Closed Thread