AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-08, 00:37   Link #101
Langus
Optimus Prime

Sorry, let me rephrase my earlier response.

Considering everything we know about Momo's character her Kidou powers ARE totally hax. She is the stereotypical female character in a shonen manga (weepy, ultra feminine, useless and annoying) except that Kubo gave her ridiculous kidou powers to keep her from being utterly pathetic from the start.
Old 2008-11-08, 00:45   Link #102
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I thought "kid" was Mila Rose referring to Hitsugaya...

Regardless, I'm thinking our mystery person is either: (in order of preference)

1.) Gin.

2.) Urahara's contingent (so the "kid" might be either of his two rug rats, both of which are strong and have Urahara-awesome weapons)

3.) Momo (UUBER HAX!!!!!)
No way Gin could do that why? It is because Gin,Aizen,Tosen trapped in Flame created by Yamajii
Old 2008-11-08, 01:25   Link #103
Langus
Optimus Prime

Unless they escaped woooooo

In all seriousness though, that was just a crack theory of mine. It would be my ideal situation but Kubo never writes what I want so... *sigh*
Old 2008-11-08, 01:35   Link #104
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Aizen: ...Gin?
Gin: Yes, Aizen?
Aizen: what was that?
Gin: Oh, hehe...well...I can throw fireballs with my mind, throwing mind bullets is too cliche.
Aizen: ah...k....
Old 2008-11-08, 01:45   Link #105
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Gin: Oh, hehe...well...I can throw fireballs with my mind, throwing mind bullets is too cliche.
If only that could be true... Bleach would be about ten million times cooler...
Old 2008-11-08, 02:12   Link #106
NyxOne

Yes, if Gin could shoot fireballs when he's behind a wall of flame.
Old 2008-11-08, 02:17   Link #107
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Sorry, let me rephrase my earlier response.

Considering everything we know about Momo's character her Kidou powers ARE totally hax. She is the stereotypical female character in a shonen manga (weepy, ultra feminine, useless and annoying) except that Kubo gave her ridiculous kidou powers to keep her from being utterly pathetic from the start.
There are plenty of people out there with messed up personalities but who are very skilled. (The great mathematician Cantor being just one example......I can find more if you want). In fact, Hinamori's obsessiveness is why she's so good at Kidou. She wanted to be by Aizen's side so badly that she's slaved for years training her abilities. Whether she can use them skills effectively in battle is another matter though.

And calling a nut-job like her ultra-feminine is an insult to femininity. Yoruichi, now she's ultra feminine .
Quote:
Unless they escaped woooooo
In all seriousness though, that was just a crack theory of mine. It would be my ideal situation but Kubo never writes what I want so... *sigh*
It would be fun to see, but I doubt Gin would do anything until Matsumoto was really at the point of death, not just hard-pressed.
Old 2008-11-08, 02:20   Link #108
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Momo does sound very plausible as the perpetrator for the intervening attack, but truth is...

Spoiler:

no, srsly

Who knows, actually...Seems like the only point of the fights lately have been to showcase the abilities of the more-ignored characters, like Kira, Shuuhei, and Omaeda...Just pick any character that's been ignored lately (Or since the beginning), and you've got a mystery that fits the bill...I guarantee it

Old 2008-11-08, 02:28   Link #109
Amirali
Banned

Well, by that criteria the following characters have not appeared in fights much:

1) Mysterious 4th seat of the 11th division (the guy between ikkaku and yamachika)
2) First squad VC.
3) The female head of Shiba clan.
4) Jinta (Ururu has had her fight)
5) Tatsuki
6) Keigo
7) Ishida's dad.

Tatsuki and Keigo know that the war is going on now, although Kubo has left them in limbo since they met Urahara 90 chapters ago .
Old 2008-11-08, 02:54   Link #110
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Yes, if Gin could shoot fireballs when he's behind a wall of flame.
pfft, what makes you think he couldn't form the fireball from outside the wall w/ his mind and then throw it?

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX MAN!

Old 2008-11-08, 02:57   Link #111
Langus
Optimus Prime

Jeez what is this gang up on Langus day?

()
Old 2008-11-08, 03:42   Link #112
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Well, by that criteria the following characters have not appeared in fights much:

1) Mysterious 4th seat of the 11th division (the guy between ikkaku and yamachika)
2) First squad VC.
5) Tatsuki
6) Keigo
7) Ishida's dad.

Tatsuki and Keigo know that the war is going on now, although Kubo has left them in limbo since they met Urahara 90 chapters ago .
ROFL 1st squad VC. please lol.dudes so pathetically weak.

what would have made a better cliffhanger would be if the freaking person actually showed up with like some kind of development or like messed up something.
Old 2008-11-08, 04:17   Link #113
Amirali
Banned

I agree with you that he seems pathetically weak. Then again, we thought the same of Omaeda and he got a fight all to himself. Like Viper says, pretty much everyone gets their chance to shine in Bleach eventually.
Old 2008-11-08, 05:27   Link #114
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
LOL!!!!
Old 2008-11-08, 07:52   Link #115
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Momo does sound very plausible as the perpetrator for the intervening attack, but truth is...

Spoiler:

no, srsly

Who knows, actually...Seems like the only point of the fights lately have been to showcase the abilities of the more-ignored characters, like Kira, Shuuhei, and Omaeda...Just pick any character that's been ignored lately (Or since the beginning), and you've got a mystery that fits the bill...I guarantee it

duuuuude... Amagai dies? I wanted to watch the fillers (after some time..)
Old 2008-11-08, 07:58   Link #116
NyxOne

1) Maki's never been seen in combat, and his one notable deed was rescuing Orihime from Mayuri. Then again, seeing as how much Orihime needs rescuing ALL THE TIME...

2) Doubtful.

3) Shiba and Ganju have disappeared and have gone off somewhere, and I don't see how they of all people can fight, really.

4) He's in the real Karakura town.

5) So's she.

6) So's he.

7) He's also disappeared, and Quincy use arrows, not flaming balls of death.

Plus, again, Matsumoto, with the exception of Chojiro (1st VC), and possibly Maki, doesn't know any of these people. Chojiro, despite him not doing anything, is still there to Matsumoto's knowledge, and Maki...well...no-one would be surprised at him doing anything because he never does anything anyway. She doesn't know Jinta, barely knows any of the humans (Keigo the most, but that's not a whole lot to say), Orihime aside, and she doesn't know Ishida's dad. Conversely, she's had a rather close relationship with Momo, and has also saved her life. I think Momo entering the battlefield is something that would surprise her.
Old 2008-11-08, 09:21   Link #117
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Heh, cool a chapter that peaked my interests, makes me want to see next weeks one now. X_X

I'd really love it too be someone like Urahara, Ryuuken, Isshin, or the Vaizards, but I don't think that they are that bad off yet for timely reinforcements to show up. I think I'm going to have to lean towards Momo, nothing like a little wing-nut fruit loop wigging out with fireballs to save the day.
Old 2008-11-08, 10:07   Link #118
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:

2) First squad VC.
5) Tatsuki
6) Keigo
7) Ishida's dad.

1) isnt that Aramaki Makisou ? xD
weak anyway, as stated by yumi, the 4th seat I mean

2) He cant do shit. Also someone has to watch SS a little bit ? =P

3) Wow... I can't say thats impossible but... boring

4) Urahara would not let him go into a battlefield like this, and hes is not psycho like ururu

5 & 6) Well even IF they had achieved powers... a) same as point 4. and mostly b) no human is able to so easy reach a vice captain level in a couple of days/months... well other than our usual heros maybe, hopefully =P

7) well first thing is he is too incredible strong to appear now, same with Isshin. And also more important: Ryuuken just protects the living humans, or so he says

Well it's Hinamori, lets face it
I dont like her but...
I actually thought she is damn strong, due to what was told in bleach and after seeing her rage against Gin =P
Old 2008-11-08, 10:29   Link #119
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarizza View Post
A cool twist would be if it was Yachiru, it didnt look like she was with Kenpachi in HM.
And being Yachiru, she was probably goofing around up untill now.
Read Noitora's fight..she was there in HM.

Quote:
Since she became wing-nut crazy? Anyone that messed up in the head is hax. Impressive kido skills can't make up for her ANNOYING factor.

take out her bun and let her hair flow out, some narrowed Byakuya eyes of quiet bloodlust, a cloak, and her opening line being...
"Where...is Aizen?"

Oh, and something skimpy/tight. That always works for me XD.

Quote:

2) First squad VC.
5) Tatsuki
6) Keigo
7) Ishida's dad.

1. That's interesting, Maki-chan isnt the 4th seat as far as I know.
2. Ichigo floored him with a punch. Unless Yamajii told him to hold back(which is dumb since they were supposed to kill him) he's insanely weak.
3. That is possible, but uniinteresting.
4. Jinta's too damn weak
5-7 Highly unlikely. Tatsuki & keigo aint even shinigamis, much less able to put up a fight against a top fraccion. Unless that was another Quincy vial, spirit arrows dont explode.
Old 2008-11-08, 10:53   Link #120
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Maki-Maki's too busy being Yachiru's plaything to have any time to fight anyway...
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion