Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-30, 17:46   Link #1461
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Ah! you Anaru-lovers
What~? I just appreciated the lovely figure.

Btw, anyone else notice the trademark "inexplicable blushes" are absent from that picture?

Edit: nvm, the resolution made me miss them in Ryuuko's legs, and some others.
Old 2011-06-30, 20:44   Link #1462
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Yeah, mate... I am pretty sure you were checking out the blushing face instead of the anaru loli features on the bottom left
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 22:19   Link #1463
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Episode 11 really shows just how much better this series is with Maekawa in it - talk about night-and-day.

On to the finale...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-30, 23:01   Link #1464
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
It saddens me that Maekawa is the only one not in a bikini, and is instead wearing a school swimsuit, which I don't particularly like. The other girls look very nice, though. /understatement
Same here. Especially with maekawa's propensity to dress up nicely, I would've expected for her to wear something better than a lame school swimsuit

Others are very nice indeed
Just a little strange that they're all so flat there, even Ryuuko and Meme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Oh no, I'm not surprised that a Shaft show is postponed, only that they're using the earthquake as an excuse. I may have misunderstood what the article said though, is it canceled because the content of the episode is sensitive or because Shaft couldn't finish it in time?
The latter, of course. They're just using the earthquake as a convenient excuse (even though it was over three months ago already).
Old 2011-07-01, 01:07   Link #1465
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

For some reason that especially well-detailed prius driving by and then followed by a smart car was funny in ep 12.

EDIT: I can't see why this isn't the best show of the season.

Last edited by Newprimus; 2011-07-01 at 01:21.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 01:22   Link #1466
dragon132004

I wonder when episode 13 will come out.. There are eight novels in the series, and we've probably covered about half of that so far, so SHAFT can make an S2 if they feel like it (since I think the sales were pretty decent) and besides I think it will take a second season to sort all these relationships out.
dragon132004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 03:23   Link #1467
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

So ep 12 is the end isn't it? For this season at least..

Befitted ending, but i want to know the match result at least

Man i don't really want a sub-forum, but really would like to start on a poll for favourite character
Old 2011-07-01, 04:08   Link #1468
Jarppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
So ep 12 is the end isn't it? For this season at least..
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...d-due-to-quake
Jarppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 04:09   Link #1469
sa547
*Author

^
That was some odd coincidence.
Old 2011-07-01, 04:25   Link #1470
EroKing

Some gifs from episode 11

Quote:

Old 2011-07-01, 04:34   Link #1471
Sekirei07

Okay I am glad there is a 13th because the very end of 12 disappointing me because it didn't keep up with its tradition that has been a MAJOR theme the whole series.

There was no adolescent point count at the end of 12!

He was at +19 at end of 11 so I thought he would have major blows this episode (Father ride bitch seat and Meme kissing him) but what is the total here!?

Hopefully we learn by episode 13... many months from now when it is released ;_;
Old 2011-07-01, 04:35   Link #1472
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I have now seen the light. Maekawa is cute on top of being incredibly sexy (those legs are outrageous). Furthermore, she's a great cook, she plays video game, and she is a very thoughtful and understanding person. She is perfect wife material. Now, if only she could remember Makoto's name (lol, Kiwa-kun). So, who was she supposed to coplay when she ate that doughnut? I'm as clueless as Makoto about this one.

Ryuushi was also cute in those episodes, particularly when she spouted that "cool" line with a straight and immediately blushed up to her ears. That said, I do think Maekawa is a better match for Makoto now.

Erio was moe as usual, but sadly, she didn't play a huge role in those final episodes. She was just there doing what she does best: sparkling and looking cute. Meme-tan looked hot in that baseball uniform, and amazingly, she made for a decent coach! I'm sure her presence alone greatly boosted the players' morale, Yamamoto's in particular.

As for Yashiro, I still remain on the fence about her true identity. They hinted that she is truly what she claims to be in those two episodes, but somehow, I can't bring myself to readily accept it.

And what's this? No final adolescence point counting in the last epsiode?
Old 2011-07-01, 05:28   Link #1473
Silverwyrm

When does blue ray some out? I'm dying to see the 13th episode ><
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 06:45   Link #1474
katsudon
Part Time Translator

i guess i'll start reading the LN to get the entire story. even thou there are some debate about hanazawa's bf and ryuushi... hmm i think the anime as it stands now, stops at volume 3.
katsudon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 06:47   Link #1475
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I have now seen the light. Maekawa is cute on top of being incredibly sexy (those legs are outrageous). Furthermore, she's a great cook, she plays video game, and she is a very thoughtful and understanding person. She is perfect wife material. Now, if only she could remember Makoto's name (lol, Kiwa-kun). So, who was she supposed to coplay when she ate that doughnut? I'm as clueless as Makoto about this one.

It's supposedly a reference to a manga called Uchi Tsumatte dou deshou?. Yes, it is obscure beyond believe.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-01, 07:19   Link #1476
EroKing

Shaft sure likes to troll, 6 months wait for the final episode

Here are some gifs from episode 12.

Quote:

Old 2011-07-01, 08:12   Link #1477
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarppa View Post
So it's 12 then

Will just take the last episode as OVA
Old 2011-07-01, 08:21   Link #1478
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Shaft sure likes to troll, 6 months wait for the final episode
The wait was even longer for Bakemono's finale, plus my heart needs to recover after that double whammy (especially that scene with Erio crawling on Makoto's bed).

Quote:
Maekawa is cute on top of being incredibly sexy (those legs are outrageous). Furthermore, she's a great cook, she plays video game, and she is a very thoughtful and understanding person. She is perfect wife material. Now, if only she could remember Makoto's name (lol, Kiwa-kun).
Honestly, after ep 11 I wish the creators would find some way to boot Ryuuko off the show and put more focus on Maekawa. She's far more interesting to watch, and that voice is sultry as hell. Even if she can't remember Makoto's name, I prefer she continue calling him tenkosei, just like Erio calling him itoko.
Old 2011-07-01, 09:17   Link #1479
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Honestly, after ep 11 I wish the creators would find some way to boot Ryuuko off the show and put more focus on Maekawa. She's far more interesting to watch, and that voice is sultry as hell. Even if she can't remember Makoto's name, I prefer she continue calling him tenkosei, just like Erio calling him itoko.

Maekawa is cute and all, but there's no way i will trade her future screen time for Ryuushi (the name is Ryuuko btw....). Without Ryuushi's crazy antic and aggressiveness, there's nothing to contrast with Maekawa's clam and subtlety anyway

I probably will sacrifice some Meme and Erio's screentime for Maekawa's through
Old 2011-07-01, 10:22   Link #1480
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lots of embarrassing moments for everyone in this last two episodes

Spoiler for Embarrassing Moments:

Yashiro... Yes, these last two episode improve my impression of her- not that they were bad to begin with, but now I know where she stands- for majority of the show, Makoto was the catalyst that changed people, this time he's the one that needs someone to push him forward and change his life, and Yashiro is the one to do it. Curious enough, she has quite alot of insight into people just by looking at them for a short while.

Best Quote by Erio

"Smells like Something-Ryuushi >.>"

For some reason, Niwa-kun probably feels like he's juggling women...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, ecchi, light novel adaptation, romance, school life, seinen, shaft, shounen, slice of life