Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-06-21, 18:30   Link #2121
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
The nurse didn't give a damn about the unconscious police officer.
That's what I said! Doesn't it look strange for a patient and a police officer to have been knocked out across from each other?

Apparently the NEET Life didn't choose Lucifer. Lucifer chose it. It was pretty entertaining to watch him and Olba The Red Herring have their little reunion only for it to end so poorly for the old man. I wonder if Olba will end up in a retirement home or something in the country side? That would be something to see.

At any rate, Maou now has more ammunition with which to torture Emilia. I look forward to future episodes even more so than before.
Old 2013-06-21, 18:46   Link #2122
Jerseykid

I hope Maou regrows his horn at some point. I always feel sorry for him whenever he transforms and still has half a horn
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 20:39   Link #2123
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
That's what I said! Doesn't it look strange for a patient and a police officer to have been knocked out across from each other?

Apparently the NEET Life didn't choose Lucifer. Lucifer chose it. It was pretty entertaining to watch him and Olba The Red Herring have their little reunion only for it to end so poorly for the old man. I wonder if Olba will end up in a retirement home or something in the country side? That would be something to see.

At any rate, Maou now has more ammunition with which to torture Emilia. I look forward to future episodes even more so than before.
I'm more interested in why Olba was in the hospital. Wasn't he suppose to be sent back to Ente Isla? Than again with Olba back the church would have a lot of problems to deal with. Meaning we'll need to find out who Olba really was scheming with. In lucifer's eyes neet life is awesome. Surf the web, play games torture Ashiya.

The op lied! Where are Emi's wings?! Come'on maou confirm S2! Do it nao! .
Old 2013-06-21, 23:25   Link #2124
Mubyoshi

Whenever I see full powered Satan, all i can think about is when Nagasumi goes into Kenshiro mode.
Mubyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 23:30   Link #2125
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
I hope Maou regrows his horn at some point. I always feel sorry for him whenever he transforms and still has half a horn
The length of his horn doesn't seem to interfere with his performance.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 23:32   Link #2126
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

It's not the length of the horn - it's how you use it.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 23:43   Link #2127
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
It's not the length of the horn - it's how you use it.
Well, I didn't want to say that just in case someone goes to accuse me of having a tiny horn which is quite untrue. Point taken nonetheless.
Old 2013-06-21, 23:47   Link #2128
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Well, I didn't want to say that just in case someone goes to accuse me of having a tiny horn which is quite untrue. Point taken nonetheless.
I detect horn envy in your defensiveness.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 23:49   Link #2129
HandofFate

any gif of 'fake' chi-chan's combo attack?
Old 2013-06-21, 23:51   Link #2130
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I detect horn envy in your defensiveness.
Sir, your detection device is faulty. I'll have you know I'm not horny..... as in, I possess no horn.
Old 2013-06-21, 23:56   Link #2131
takai
Easy Muffin

I loved the ending. Big epic fight, then everyone is yelling at each other. That was classic.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 00:07   Link #2132
Theo

Ho-lee shit.

After episodes 6-10 of mostly filler, we finally get powerhouses 11 and 12.

Suzu is almost best fucking character, being pragmatic, bringing up the elephant in the room about Satan's conquests and Chiho/Emi noticing and wanting more information about his behavior. Her giant hammer is unintentionally hilarious though. It's like putting Looney Tunes in a crime drama show.

Ugh, Lucifer finally makes himself a bit useful after his irrelevance since 5 and Aziel is still sidelined into diarrhea gags even as Satan's right-hand man...until near the end FINALLY (sorta).

It seems like up until this point it was mostly Chiho, Suzu, and Emi getting the lion's share of development while Maou was kinda...lacking until now.
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 00:14   Link #2133
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by mubyoshi View Post
whenever i see full powered satan, all i can think about is when nagasumi goes into kenshiro mode.
Can. Not. Unsee.
Old 2013-06-22, 00:24   Link #2134
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
*snip*Something something Suzuno*snip*
Was I the only one who thought Suzuno was pretty damn cute when she let her hair down because her hammer was actually her hairpin?

It was nice to see her character finally get finalized. After all that time of plotting and poisoning Ashiya (after a long argument about how he probably had allergies, instead of it just being her...), it turns out that Maou knew who she was all along. He probably even knew that she poisoned Ashiya before this event happened.

Normally I would hope for more great Suzuno scenes since her character was so interesting in this episode, but it's sort of the end...
Old 2013-06-22, 00:57   Link #2135
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
The length of his horn doesn't seem to interfere with his performance.
It's a "scar of war". It builds character.

Just like slap marks.

A work of luuuurve.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 03:13   Link #2136
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
After episodes 6-10 of mostly filler....
Uhm, this is incorrect. The only fillers we got were the episode at the school (episode 6), and the trip to the pool (episode 10). That's it. Everything else is from the books.
Old 2013-06-22, 03:36   Link #2137
Theo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Uhm, this is incorrect. The only fillers we got were the episode at the school (episode 6), and the trip to the pool (episode 10). That's it. Everything else is from the books.
You could've fooled me. There's not much development for plot or characters besides the store attack and Suzuno's reveal in episode 8.
Theo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 04:30   Link #2138
backbone
Banned

Maou stripping to his boxer and later claiming that it can withstand his demonic form was the most hilarious thing i found in this episode

EDIT : Just realized that Maou's badass sword was originated of the broom he brought from McRonald
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 07:25   Link #2139
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

so... being a NEET is more awesome than being in heaven (Lucifer confirmed that)

love the battle.... though it's funny that Emi and Ashiya don't manage to do anything sufficient this time (well, Ashiya is completely useless)

I enjoy this episode very well
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 07:44   Link #2140
Traece

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
so... being a NEET is more awesome than being in heaven (Lucifer confirmed that)

love the battle.... though it's funny that Emi and Ashiya don't manage to do anything sufficient this time (well, Ashiya is completely useless)

I enjoy this episode very well
Dark Souls masters you, you don't master Dark Souls.

The human world yet still has a task for Lucifer, and he will not be accepted into Heaven until his mission is complete.

As per usual Ashiya gets to clean up. He is now the city's housewife, taking care of the aftermath from his husband. The look on Maou's face mid-battle when that skyscraper was destroyed was beyond priceless.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, romance, slice of life, work