5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.38%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-02-25, 23:28   Link #121
Frontier

I don't care if they finish the fight with the RG System. The Papillon has its own "super mode" of sorts, so they probably won't have a choice. So long as the Star Build Strike actually gets to use its other features, and doesn't resort to the RG System straight away, and gives the Papillon a real run for its money, then I'll be happy .
Old 2014-02-26, 02:45   Link #122
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

9/10

Hot action, subtle chemistry - Looklike it's time for Felliny to ask Takeshi for advice, for I could see a future Rinko in Kirara.

Say, 10 years ago, Sei's dad got involve in Gunpla System. It's also when Yuuki start playing this, correct? So maybe Gundam Builder Document would be the story that connect this the mystery!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 03:16   Link #123
Yesman
PMS Avenger

Considering that Reiji is a shounen protagonist, has he reached his full potential, as a fighter? I remember Ral, commenting that Reiji may be a Newtype due to his instant expert piloting.
Fellini is an S Class fighter, while Reiji, at this point, is an A+ Class. We only have 5 episodes left.
I wonder if Reiji will pull a Setsuna(In the early part of S2, Setsuna could fight Hilling into a stalemate. But in the last episodes, he could suddenly take on both Revive and Hilling by himself, no problem, even pushing them to use Trans-Am).

If Papillon could overpower SBS, while it's using the RG System, it may be even stronger than the original Qubeley. Just an assumption, of course.

How many funnels does Papillon even have?
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 03:19   Link #124
NeutralZero

Fellini may have a modified suit of Heero
but his lines is more parallel to Trwoa
Self destruc show
and at the same time being stop by a woman
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 03:26   Link #125
Blaat

I'm pretty sure the Matilda line doesn't take place after the 'you hit me' line, fail Sei you were supposed to do the reciting in order.
Old 2014-02-26, 03:42   Link #126
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesman View Post
Considering that Reiji is a shounen protagonist, has he reached his full potential, as a fighter? I remember Ral, commenting that Reiji may be a Newtype due to his instant expert piloting.
Fellini is an S Class fighter, while Reiji, at this point, is an A+ Class. We only have 5 episodes left.
I wonder if Reiji will pull a Setsuna(In the early part of S2, Setsuna could fight Hilling into a stalemate. But in the last episodes, he could suddenly take on both Revive and Hilling by himself, no problem, even pushing them to use Trans-Am).

If Papillon could overpower SBS, while it's using the RG System, it may be even stronger than the original Qubeley. Just an assumption, of course.

How many funnels does Papillon even have?
Its already stronger than the normal Quebeley just by virtue of being more heavily armed. It uses the standard Quebeley back skirt, which houses 24 funnels if I remember correctly, and I would also assume it has at the VERY LEAST 12 invisibles, based on the sockets under the binders

Then it has the standard arm beamsabers which double as vulcans

and the new lance
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 04:31   Link #127
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Its already stronger than the normal Quebeley just by virtue of being more heavily armed. It uses the standard Quebeley back skirt, which houses 24 funnels if I remember correctly, and I would also assume it has at the VERY LEAST 12 invisibles, based on the sockets under the binders

and the new lance
the original fit 10, if i recall, the Mk 2 fit 12? and the MP fit 30 if i recall correct.

edit: Checked and fixed numbers using MAHQ.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 04:40   Link #128
Yesman
PMS Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post

and the new lance
That's a good point, but the performance of Gunpla is a bit vague, and we can only extrapolate their performance based on their feats in the series.

For one, SBS using the RG, could potentially rival the power of NT-D Unicorn:
Spoiler for Feats:

The only thing missing is an ability to use "human possibility" as a power source, to create a psycofield.

Its Discharge Speed mode is not unlike Hyper-mode Shining Gundam's speed feat, but less impressive:
Spoiler for Feats 2:

And then, we get things like this, and wonder how strong a gunpla really is. :
Spoiler for Chinan:

If Papillon could match, or even overpower the SBS using the RG system, then there's no doubt that it's superior to the original Qubeley.
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 08:40   Link #129
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
BTW, did I hear Hiroshi Kamiya's voice on this episode? Is he going to be like Zeheart Galette or he's going to be like Tieria Erde?

Anyways, it's gonna be one hell of a semi-finals between Sei/Reiji and Aila!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 12:54   Link #130
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for Feats:
You can't tell me that that's not a GaoGaiGar shout-out.
Old 2014-02-26, 13:14   Link #131
Frontier

I'm just going to throw it out there, but never has the second ending been more inappropriate than in this episode .
Old 2014-02-26, 16:47   Link #132
DuelGundam2099
Disabled By Request

That is not a GaoGaiGar shout out, Rising Dragon.
DuelGundam2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 19:30   Link #133
Skye629

Quote:
That's a good point, but the performance of Gunpla is a bit vague, and we can only extrapolate their performance based on their feats in the series.

For one, SBS using the RG, could potentially rival the power of NT-D Unicorn:
Spoiler for Feats:

The only thing missing is an ability to use "human possibility" as a power source, to create a psycofield.

Its Discharge Speed mode is not unlike Hyper-mode Shining Gundam's speed feat, but less impressive:
Spoiler for Feats 2:

And then, we get things like this, and wonder how strong a gunpla really is. :
Spoiler for Chinan:

If Papillon could match, or even overpower the SBS using the RG system, then there's no doubt that it's superior to the original Qubeley.
Its also missing the key feature though of being able to take over funnels and other similar weapons controlled by psycommu tech
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 10:47   Link #134
Juke16

Fellini's attempted suicide scene reminded me of this scene, would've been more epic if he self-destructed though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOMk...utu.be&t=19m6s
Juke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 12:20   Link #135
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juke16 View Post
Fellini's attempted suicide scene reminded me of this scene, would've been more epic if he self-destructed though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOMk...utu.be&t=19m6s
I'm pretty sure it was made to parody all the use and attempts to use the self-destruct mechanism in Wing.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 19:18   Link #136
abc0716

About this episode...

1. lol @ the scene Sei acting as 0079's Amuro (after being hypnotized)
2. Aila entering Yandere'Cyber-newtype' mode (by force) on the fight against Fellini.
3. Kirara's dialog reminds me some Madoka scene during Aila thrashing Fellini's Gunpla.
Spoiler for Madoka Magica:

Well, looking foward to next episode anyway. Hoping Reiji & Aila won't be the 2nd Kamille & Four. (Quite unlikely anyway :P)
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote