AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-07-30, 01:31   Link #21
human6861

I hope the villains get smarter. First volume make me feel like other aside MC are just blinded by greed of just bunch of idiots .

And a lots of luck happen ,
Spoiler for Did i wrong ?:

In this case wasn't affection reading is his ready had passive skill ? why did he need to chose it again :-?
human6861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-30, 01:40   Link #22
gn_X00

at tutorial he got all blessing as a "free try"

after it ended, then he need to choose which one to keep (only 1), everything else is lost
Old 2016-07-30, 12:00   Link #23
Arkard

Excellent work by both the author and translator. Loving the interactions between the MC and Lala. Looking forward to more!
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 01:14   Link #24
kaikalaila

Ughh the cliffhanger of Vol2 prologue....I know it would be an act but still.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by human6861 View Post
I hope the villains get smarter. First volume make me feel like other aside MC are just blinded by greed of just bunch of idiots .
The adventurers were led by a guy blinded by greed so that's natural. The reason why other 'villains' would look not that 'smart' compare to MC is because MC has already known most of all their hidden aces.
Spoiler:

From my opinion, the 'villains' lose due to their hastiness and insufficient information; not knowing the Dantalian is a body surfed human from another world and were caught unprepared.
kaikalaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 17:22   Link #25
patcan3609

In my personal opinion, I dont think this will go into the harem route. I mean the mc hated his father because he was such a trash that had many wives and didnt really care about them or his children which leads me to think that he wont head into polygamy?
patcan3609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 17:28   Link #26
Breimn

No. It is specially cause of that , that it seems like it will go harem route. BTW checked art of vol 2 and looks like a lot of interesting stuff is incoming.Looking forward to translations.
I wonder how different WN and LN are.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 17:37   Link #27
patcan3609

This is a Korean novel tho and I havent really seen a harem novel from Koreans yet. Anyone actually read the webnovel?
Old 2016-07-31, 19:18   Link #28
Sarcze
Almost a Shut-in

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcan3609 View Post
This is a Korean novel tho and I havent really seen a harem novel from Koreans yet. Anyone actually read the webnovel?
There's 3 version of this story. First version is the Web Novel, ending at Volume 23. Second version is the failed Light Novel with same content as the Web Novel which is discontinued by Author due to unpopularness. The one getting translated is Version 3, which is another Light Novel that has an entirely(?) different content.

Basically means that there is no Version 3 in the web. Shalvation also said that the author personally tracked and brought down any posted content of Version 3, which we are reading, earning the ire of Korean community.

Shalvation is translating this based on the book that he/she bought. There's no raw on the internet. But there is the raw of the Version 1 and 2 that I heard is quite different from what we are reading. You gotta somehow get an account at that website though, which is not friendly toward non-Korean

Last edited by Sarcze; 2016-07-31 at 19:35.
Sarcze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 19:19   Link #29
Sarcze
Almost a Shut-in

Also, thanks Ziru for the recommendation!
Old 2016-07-31, 19:20   Link #30
patcan3609

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSacre View Post
The afterword explained it.. There's 3 version of this story. First version is the Web Novel, ending at Volume 27. Second version is the failed Light Novel with same content as the Web Novel which is discontinued by Author due to unpopularness. The one getting translated is Version 3, which is another Light Novel that has an entirely(?) different content.

Basically means that there is no Version 3 in the web. Shalvation also said that the author personally tracked and brought down any posted content of Version 3, which we are reading, earning the ire of Korean community.

Shalvation is translating this based on the book that he/she bought. There's no raw on the internet. But there is the raw of the Version 1 and 2 that I heard is quite different from what we are reading. You gotta somehow get an account at that website though, which is not friendly toward non-korean.

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.
Im sorry for asking but how is that relevant to me saying that I havent seen a Korean Harem novel?
Old 2016-07-31, 19:26   Link #31
Sarcze
Almost a Shut-in

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcan3609 View Post
Im sorry for asking but how is that relevant to me saying that I havent seen a Korean Harem novel?
Hahahaha.. I'm sorry. I disregard the main topic of your question, and replied to the end part of 'Have anyone read the Webnovel?' Instead. Even then my reply barely has any connection with that... I'm sorry.
Old 2016-07-31, 21:44   Link #32
patcan3609

Its ok, I was just kinda thrown into a loop
Old 2016-08-01, 04:51   Link #33
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

This is actually pretty good. In fact, I have to say that it's really, really good. That beginning wasn't much different from any other, but the way the author writes makes you laugh and cry both at the same time. Amazing.
Old 2016-08-01, 04:58   Link #34
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSacre View Post
There's 3 version of this story. First version is the Web Novel, ending at Volume 23. Second version is the failed Light Novel with same content as the Web Novel which is discontinued by Author due to unpopularness. The one getting translated is Version 3, which is another Light Novel that has an entirely(?) different content.

Shalvation is translating this based on the book that he/she bought. There's no raw on the internet. But there is the raw of the Version 1 and 2 that I heard is quite different from what we are reading. You gotta somehow get an account at that website though, which is not friendly toward non-Korean
Are the illustrations for version 1 and 2 different too since story is different?
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-09, 10:25   Link #35
XFire
150% done

Hot damn, this is good. Lazuli and Dantalion are my new OTP.
Old 2016-08-10, 07:11   Link #36
DeltaWolf

May I ask what is the plan in the 2 volume. And what is going on between the MC and Lala. The MC seems to be acting unlike himself.
DeltaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-10, 07:39   Link #37
XFire
150% done

It seems like he's beginning to act overprotective of her. Which isn't good, because what she wants is the guy who fucks everyone over without ever revealing his real face, not a coddling lover.
Old 2016-08-10, 07:44   Link #38
DeltaWolf

I thought the first chapter has a bunch of lies mixed in, since I don't think an actor like him would show his weakness like this or it will completely ruin his character.
Old 2016-08-10, 08:17   Link #39
XFire
150% done

Really? It made perfect sense to me. Despite what he says, he is his father's son. That's been made clear.

Effectively, he's treating Lapis as if she's exactly the same as himself. In regards to family and other aspects, even when it should be obvious she's not. And therefore it seems natural to him that she'd want the same kind of revenge he does.
Old 2016-08-10, 08:56   Link #40
DeltaWolf

I am talking about how he acted in front of the demon lord. Also in the chapter it makes it look like he doesn't understand Lala's emotions which is quite bs considering that manipulating other people's feelings is his only advantage beside which he would be a completely useless person. Furthermore he might have a trauma because of his parents but from what I read it seems like he knows about it and wouldn't let it go out of control like that. On top of that from the prologue it feels like their discord is a scheme or something, since prologues usually have something to do with the volume's plot and if the entire volume is about their discord then it is seriously ridiculous.

Tags
dark & death, demon lord, demons, harem, manipulative protagonist, romance, sadistic protagonist, sexfriends, smart protagonist, villain protagonist