AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-10, 16:59   Link #16981
GrimJack

you misunderstand, what I was saying is the Miu family is now working with Fairy Tale and Akua is a member of Fairy Tale, I think you are misleading yourself when you think she has noble goals. While she may be fond of Moka as we have seen in the past, She remains an enemy until proven otherwise.
Old 2010-09-10, 17:06   Link #16982
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Exactly. She may care a lot for Moka, but anyone else could die for all she cares. That was why she had waited for Moka to leave before attacking Akasha. She did not want her to see anything that would cause her pain. But that didn't stop Akuha from trying to spill the blood of her enemies.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 19:24   Link #16983
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well for now to me Akuha's goals are good, my bad for misunderstanding your last post , until otherwise that would prove shes the enemy, ill continue to believe that her goals will help Tsukune and Moka in the future

I wonder if Hokuto contacted Akuha and the rest of the Miu family and told her that Moka and Tsukune were at the Wong house, thats the only thing i could think of how Akuha knew Moka was there.
Old 2010-09-10, 20:00   Link #16984
yongshun

You know I cant wait until volume 4 of the season 2 come out. I want to see want the editors and censers going to do with Ruby's big O

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-10, 20:20   Link #16985
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Btw haven't gotten my vol.3 yet, where there any censors?
Old 2010-09-10, 20:29   Link #16986
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Btw haven't gotten my vol.3 yet, where there any censors?
3 doesnt come out until December.

Head or Gut?
Old 2010-09-10, 20:42   Link #16987
GrimJack

speaking of censors I laughed when i noticed the mysterious Bra that appeared when the doppleganger was Kurumu disappeared when he transformed to Inner Moka
Old 2010-09-10, 23:31   Link #16988
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
speaking of censors I laughed when i noticed the mysterious Bra that appeared when the doppleganger was Kurumu disappeared when he transformed to Inner Moka
yeah that was debated and raged upon a few pages back. lol

Head or Gut?
Old 2010-09-10, 23:58   Link #16989
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yeah...made the MALE dopple look gay....
What are the editors thinking?!!
Old 2010-09-11, 00:20   Link #16990
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Yeah...made the MALE dopple look gay....
What are the editors thinking?!!
... well to tell you the truth Kenji, I doubt that the editor's are thinking at all ... they just censor everything that they think is inappropriate ... without thinking about the consequences it would bring to the stories plot .
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 00:48   Link #16991
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I really think that Moka should let those editors KNOW THEIR PLACE!!! How dare they cover up her beautiful chest with such -

*gets kicked*
Old 2010-09-11, 00:52   Link #16992
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I really think that Moka should let those editors KNOW THEIR PLACE!!! How dare they cover up her beautiful chest with such -

*gets kicked*
Which chapter are you talking about Tempest ... well let me guess chapter 27 of the Second Season, right ? Yes I also would like to see how she looks without -

*gets kicked as well*
Old 2010-09-11, 00:55   Link #16993
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, let's put it at this: you could either keep it uncensored and endure the rage of the fans BUT keep it at t/OT level (I forget which its at); OR you could keep it uncensored BUT have to change the rating (even if for one volume), potentially have to put it in annoying shrinkwrap, and perhaps lose some buyers (after all, the "less dedicated" are still a buying faction, and if they see signs that the manga has inappropriate stuff in it, and the buyers just happen to be parents... sadly, it's all about marketing, in th end)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 01:03   Link #16994
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Well, let's put it at this: you could either keep it uncensored and endure the rage of the fans BUT keep it at t/OT level (I forget which its at); OR you could keep it uncensored BUT have to change the rating (even if for one volume), potentially have to put it in annoying shrinkwrap, and perhaps lose some buyers (after all, the "less dedicated" are still a buying faction, and if they see signs that the manga has inappropriate stuff in it, and the buyers just happen to be parents... sadly, it's all about marketing, in th end)
... I understand that, sigh ... it just causes the story to go down a little, in my opinion at least.

Well I think that another scene that we will probably rage about, when the next official volume comes out ... , is chapter 10 and 11, after all what Mizore tried to do with Tsukune ... is a little inappropriate as well, not to mention the scene with Miyabi at the end of chapter 11 ... and I have no idea how the scene between Mizore and Kurumu in chapter 12 is going to look like in the "official" english volumes.
Old 2010-09-11, 01:12   Link #16995
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Keh keh keh, Chris38's been letting his ecchi side out a lot in recent weeks than before. Then again, it's hard to resist a vampire's charms. And a succubus, and a yuki-onna and a pair of witches...not to mention their mothers...

As for the scene between Mizore and Kurumu...they'll probably cover it up with one large bat censor like in the anime ... ... ah, I think Magin's face just broke with that. Eh, kenji-kun's head is steaming too...0.0 Um, I was just joking about that...there's no way they'd go THAT far...

Lord have mercy if they did...that would be the ultimate trolling
Old 2010-09-11, 01:23   Link #16996
Chris38

Quote:
Keh keh keh, Chris38's been letting his ecchi side out a lot in recent weeks than before. Then again, it's hard to resist a vampire's charms. And a succubus, and a yuki-onna and a pair of witches...not to mention their mothers...

As for the scene between Mizore and Kurumu...they'll probably cover it up with one large bat censor like in the anime ... ... ah, I think Magin's face just broke with that. Eh, kenji-kun's head is steaming too...0.0 Um, I was just joking about that...there's no way they'd go THAT far...

Lord have mercy if they did...that would be the ultimate trolling
Well I have nothing to say to defend against that particular statement ... it's all the truth ... and I don't know how Tsukune is capable of well, resisting the urge ... with so many hot girls around him.

On the censorship thing .... I think that I would be pretty pissed if that bat ... thing has appeared in the manga as well.

It's not like the third volume is out yet, so I hope they won't go THAT far, if they do ... well it's probably better, to not think about it ... it isn't good to get frustrated now, when we even don't know YET, what they are going to do about it.
Old 2010-09-11, 01:33   Link #16997
yongshun

As I said before their probably not going do anything to the kissing scene, well it depends on the editor. I mean they left the Naruto and Saske kissing scene and in Hana Kimi they didnt do anything to the two guys kissing in that either.

Head or Gut?
Old 2010-09-11, 01:37   Link #16998
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
As I said before their probably not going do anything to the kissing scene, well it depends on the editor. I mean they left the Naruto and Saske kissing scene and in Hana Kimi they didnt do anything to the two guys kissing in that either.
Well, like I said earlier we will see what they do about that ... after all two guys kissing each other, is a lot more different then two girls kissing each other ... especially for the male audience.
Old 2010-09-11, 02:07   Link #16999
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:

As for the scene between Mizore and Kurumu...they'll probably cover it up with one large bat censor like in the anime ... ... ah, I think Magin's face just broke with that.
Damn you for calling it far too well...

I guess we could always go with what one of the guys here did: print off the uncensored version and put it in the official release...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 02:10   Link #17000
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Damn you for calling it far too well...

I guess we could always go with what one of the guys here did: print off the uncensored version and put it in the official release...
Or just stick to the fan scanlations the translations are better on those as well anyways
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire