AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-04-16, 21:36   Link #61
xJusticex

Reputation of online anime figurine sites

which site do u go to, to shop for ur anime toys? and whats ur experience for them?

i want to noe abt ToysLogic

have any1 shopped with them? are they trustable?
xJusticex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 22:34   Link #62
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Toyslogic is a good site to buy from. Well from my buy from them. Bought my Pastel Chime Continue Rina PVC from them. Since that person is a US seller and he got the shipment late I got a few delay. Other than that, the shipping was fast.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 21:54   Link #63
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

Probably a little bit OT

But for orgami nuts (paticularly fans of hello kitty)

www.origami.com.au
hobbes_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 08:38   Link #64
timmybadshoes
Mr. Bad Shoes

Send a message via AIM to timmybadshoes
www.tokyotwo.com

A newer site, I've ordered a couple of things off it.
Old 2007-04-30, 19:00   Link #65
Heidalloon

Where do you guys buy anime posters?

Hi. I'm looking to buy some posters, primarily mecha anime posters like Gundam and Eva, but anything is fine. However, I haven't been able to find a good site that sells anime posters and ebay doesn't have any that I like. Where do you guys buy your posters?
Heidalloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 19:11   Link #66
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Suncoast if you ever go to mall...But it might be easy if you just google 'anime posters'
Old 2007-04-30, 22:48   Link #67
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Where I live, i'm running out of places to buy posters, anime wise. The internet is mostly the only option I have left. Other than some of the anime conventions that come to the state.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 21:04   Link #68
vzfox

Question Elfen Lied......Posters

Does anyone know if there are any Elfen Lied posters available? I cant seem to find any sites that offer them. Did they make posters of this GREAT anime?
vzfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 23:59   Link #69
TheChosenOne

There is a mall in my town that sell SOO many diffrent posters, and shit, and i know they have Elfen lied.
TheChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 15:24   Link #70
overthere!

Send a message via AIM to overthere! Send a message via MSN to overthere! Send a message via Yahoo to overthere!
I dont mean to advertise or anything and I dont know if this is allowed or not. However, I can offer discounts on products found on http://www.aaaanime.com (official North American distrubutor). I also have an ebay store found on my sig (although please contact me before buying anything). You may be skeptical, but I have a good record on ebay and i'm a honest person just trying to expand his market.
overthere! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 02:11   Link #71
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
Best Place to buy goggles???

I'm looking to buy some kewl stylish, anime-esque goggles online. (well I own one pair already) And since there's no cosplay forum, I posted this here. Anyone got links to places like that? Thnx guys!
Keiichi_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 02:55   Link #72
robertness

Not sure if this is quite what you had in mind, but: http://www.nanninigoggles.com/

The prices may be a little steep, but they have some faux leather ones that start at $13 US. I found that by googling "motorcycle goggles". You may also try "aviator goggles" for slightly different looks.
robertness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 04:09   Link #73
Vejeta77

Question Free Anime Catalog

Hello, I couldn't really find a proper category to post this question so I put it here. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could order an anime catalog for free. I don't want to get one from rightstuf cause I already have one(it is sorta old though). I just wanted to find a free one cause most of the free ones have u send in money then take it off ur first purchase making it free. Well, I don't want that cause at the momnet I'm not in a whole lot of money and I don't plan to order anything until I save up a bit. Anyhow back to the matter, If anyone has info on a free anime catalog plz share what u know. Thanks a bunch! I f I discover anything further I'll be sure to post that information.
Vejeta77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 21:26   Link #74
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
ahhh many thnx! I'll check it out!
Keiichi_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 21:44   Link #75
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

How bout you just googlegoggles...
Old 2007-07-19, 23:56   Link #76
AOforever1

Send a message via AIM to AOforever1 Send a message via MSN to AOforever1
Play-Asia.com Shopping Experience?

I was just curious what kind of shopping experience people here have with Play-Asia and how well do they package orders. I just made an order for some Nintendo DS Lite accessories and and To Heart 2 PVC figure last Sunday night, and it shipped the next day (Monday). According to their shipping policy; It should take 5-14 days with Airmail. How accurate is that? Are there any other concerns either? Thanks.
AOforever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 01:48   Link #77
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

I've had Airmail once which was just one product that was out of stock after I payed for it along with some others(had to do two separate packages/shipping UPS & Airmail), received it in about 7 days - I live southeastern of the States. No damages or problems for me. I usually use UPS all the time, been shopping at Play-Asia for about 2 years without any problems.

If you come upon any issues just check Terms and Conditions of Sales.
Old 2007-07-20, 10:25   Link #78
AOforever1

Send a message via AIM to AOforever1 Send a message via MSN to AOforever1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aka View Post
I've had Airmail once which was just one product that was out of stock after I payed for it along with some others(had to do two separate packages/shipping UPS & Airmail), received it in about 7 days - I live southeastern of the States. No damages or problems for me. I usually use UPS all the time, been shopping at Play-Asia for about 2 years without any problems.

If you come upon any issues just check Terms and Conditions of Sales.
Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully I'll get my package today, tomorrow, or Monday than.
AOforever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 09:09   Link #79
aklimov

need your help or advice, friends

I live in Moscow and going to visit Tokio next month. Could you please advise me where I can buy Triela / Gunslinger Girls/ 1/8 PVC kit or figure.

Thank you very much in advance,
Alex
aklimov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 17:00   Link #80
vzfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
There is a mall in my town that sell SOO many diffrent posters, and shit, and i know they have Elfen lied.
What is the name of this mall? Does it have a phone number or website or email addy? What is the name of the store in this mall?
vzfox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime shopping