Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-20, 04:09   Link #301
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
now, i wonder why the basketball players from other high schools can't sing & dance...
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2009-05-20, 04:13   Link #302
Haladflire65
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUNDAM H.E.X. View Post
now, i wonder why the basketball players from other high schools can't sing & dance...
That's because Zac Efron isn't the team leader.
Old 2009-05-20, 09:16   Link #303
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Citizen Kane, it is the worst movie that I have ever seen but also the best movie ever in technique and ending but at the same time it was because of the ending that I find it at the same time the worst movie ever

Spoiler for my reaction at the ending:
Old 2009-06-09, 10:24   Link #304
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I used to enjoy watching Ray and I misread James as Smith . I was like wow , how come I never heard of this Kevin Smith and Ray Romano, thats a treat . Through out the 90 odd minutes I was waiting for Kevin Smith to appear as it didn't seem like his direction ( and I have seen Chasing Amy).

The movie was one big of a SnoreFest why would they make ray be serious . Most comedians do serious stuff when they have established themselves . this was a shocker the plot itself was boring . It was inspired by Pulp Fiction in a bad bad way . The movie goes by Grilled . If not the worst one of the bad movies seen in a while
Old 2009-06-09, 11:05   Link #305
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Lars and his girlfriend, THE worst movie ever made, it's supposedly a comedy but it turns out to be a lame, lukewarm drama...thing. If there's anything worse than that, please let me know, so that I never set my eyes on it!
Old 2009-06-09, 20:50   Link #306
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Citizen Kane, it is the worst movie that I have ever seen but also the best movie ever in technique and ending but at the same time it was because of the ending that I find it at the same time the worst movie ever

Spoiler for my reaction at the ending:
UM, WTF? SERIOUSLY? That's one of my favourite movies. It was YEARS ahead of it's time. Plus Orson Welles was hot as hell.
Old 2009-06-10, 07:18   Link #307
BanishingBook

My take:
A movie about Aleister Crowley, yeah it was some made up film, but it was really demonizing the Beast. lol Tsk and stupid plot too. Pointless nudity and pointless "horror", which was really shocking. *rolls eyes*

Film makers make great films if they don't poke on "realistic" films or borrowing elements from real figures, but films that edge over real matters. Tsk, when will B film makers ever realize that they shouldn't go so Hollywood, if they do, they go downhill with the numbskull moviegoers who love their work.

/gripe gripe
Old 2009-06-10, 10:24   Link #308
Jill Valentine

HSM hate this movie, especially how hudgens acts eh so stupid, i wonder why she is still on Disney
Old 2009-06-11, 01:35   Link #309
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Don't remember the title exactly but it was a movie "poarody" of 300. (A crazy movie of Sparta or something like that)

Really bad jokes, bad acting, couldn't resist more than 15 minutes watching. -_-;
Old 2009-06-11, 01:53   Link #310
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

^Meet the Spartans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuppy Cake View Post
HSM hate this movie, especially how hudgens acts eh so stupid, i wonder why she is still on Disney
Think about it. . .
Spoiler:

Disney may cater to kids but they're still in the entertainment business.

Last edited by Dilla; 2009-06-11 at 02:26.
Old 2009-06-11, 07:43   Link #311
Solidus1321

Send a message via Yahoo to Solidus1321
Anything by M.Night Shyamalan's, why do I always watch them I don't know they always look good then I go out and watch them an die a little inside. WHAT A TWIST!
Old 2009-06-16, 12:07   Link #312
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Flesh Gordon 2

Flesh Gordon Meets the Cosmic Cheerleaders I watched this movie knowing what to expect as had seen the first one . But even for a B grade movie this one manages to reach all time low . The jokes are super lame to begin with and innuendos are just gross . I just stopped watching at peaks of bosom scene as it just got unbearable =/

This is one of the few movies where I could design better special effects with an aluminum foil and spray paint aged 10
Old 2009-06-17, 20:25   Link #313
prometheus126
king of the fire

Location: The land of tourist traps, old people and oranges. oh! and also spaceships!!
Do I have to choose just one movie? there are sooo many god-awful movies I love to hate.
Old 2009-06-18, 02:55   Link #314
Gordy Lechance

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheus126 View Post
Do I have to choose just one movie? there are sooo many god-awful movies I love to hate.
Well, many here have listed more than one.

Hence...
Saw 2

"Oh sure, the mean, sweaty musclebound tattoed drug-dealer who pushed a helpless girl into a pit of needles just had to be a Hispanic!! It would have been just as realistic, and not one bit less convincing to have a mean musclebound WHITE drug dealer, but that would require THINKING to write, wouldn't it?"
Old 2009-06-18, 07:28   Link #315
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

watched blood plus the last vampire (the real actors) and it was absolute DONKEY CRAP. it was SO bad i had a headache leaving the theater. Made my day really crummy. IT was just so bad it's not even funny. No plot, just a big mess. don't watch it no matter what!
Old 2009-06-18, 07:36   Link #316
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Location: Living on a remote island somewhere in the South Pacific
Death Nurse 1 & 2... both made in 1988...

While alot of people consider both movies to be low budget... I think its NO BUDGET!!!

The acting for both movies are terrible and the plot (if you can call it that) makes no sense at all! Its hard for me to describe how bad both movies are. You need to see it for yourself.
Old 2009-06-18, 07:59   Link #317
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Gymkata.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gTkUcXGF_Q

As someone who absolutely loves the martial arts film genre this is an absolutely dire film, for me.
Old 2009-06-18, 09:20   Link #318
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotsuba View Post
UM, WTF? SERIOUSLY? That's one of my favourite movies. It was YEARS ahead of it's time. Plus Orson Welles was hot as hell.
I said worst and best, its the bad ending that made it win for me

also I saw Tokyo Gore Police at the store D:
saw the trailer damn it looks awfull
Old 2009-06-18, 12:45   Link #319
Neat Hedgehog
Hack of all trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
also I saw Tokyo Gore Police at the store D:
saw the trailer damn it looks awfull
The local anime club here just recently had a screening of Tokyo Gore Police. They know a guy who has a theater-sized screen and a projector, so I got it see it on the big screen.

It really was awful, too, especially with the terrible English dub. The whole thing basically violated all rules of good taste, script writing, acting, and it is quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen.

That being said, it was still a lot of fun to watch (the random PSAs for the fictional Tokyo police forces were especially good), and was truly awesome in it's awfulness. I enjoyed it in the same way that I liked "The Machine Girl" (the director of "Tokyo Gore Police" had a character part in this film as well).

What can I say? I've always enjoyed watching really bad movies.

Last edited by Neat Hedgehog; 2009-06-26 at 22:21.
Old 2009-06-18, 12:53   Link #320
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neat Hedgehog View Post
The local anime club here just recently had a screening of Tokyo Gore Police. They know a guy who has a theater-sized screen and a projector, so I got it see it on the big screen.

It really was awful, too, especially with the terrible English dub. The whole thing basically violated all rules of good taste, script writing, acting, and it is quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen.

That being said, it was still a lot of fun to watch (the random PSAs for the fictional Tokyo police forces were especially good), and was truly awesome in it's awfulness. I enjoyed it in the same way that I liked "The Machine Girl" (done by the same director).

What can I say? I've always enjoyed watching really bad movies.
when I saw the trailer I was having this idea: girls in tight costumes carrying weapons and creating gore lol
that ought to be a dream for some people D:
Closed Thread