AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-11-08, 10:11   Link #61
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
I think they're already under the genjitsu. Since he was fighting Madara, he was "in the eye of the storm" so to speak and has fallen under it before the others.
You know, if they are already under the Moon's Eye genjutsu, that MIGHT save the manga. It would certainly explain why this whole fight seemed too easy. Seriously though, I just want Obito dead and the plot to move on and forget him
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 11:51   Link #62
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
You know, if they are already under the Moon's Eye genjutsu, that MIGHT save the manga. It would certainly explain why this whole fight seemed too easy. Seriously though, I just want Obito dead and the plot to move on and forget him
I personally don't feel as the manga needs saving but it would be pretty cool IMO if they were already in IT. One of the main reasons I continue to enjoy the story is cuz I assume/hope there is a major twist around the corner. Like:

-Maybe madara himself was being manipulated...I would love to see kaguya enter the story
-Obito still resolves to have the moon eye completed and sacrifices himself to revive madara

by the looks of the tug of war panels...hashirama isnt present or perhaps his clone just wasn't highlighted. either way it could mean madara has succeeded in defeating him

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2013-11-08 at 14:31.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 17:33   Link #63
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69 View Post
the anime was bad since ep 98sh but now the manga is up there with the anime.
this should be ended or canceled. its just sad how I loved naruto at the beginning but now I hate it so much.
Why do people read a manga that they hate?
Old 2013-11-08, 17:59   Link #64
Monster0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Why do people read a manga that they hate?
There's a strange mentality going around that in order to hate something you must read/watch all of it.
One Piece fans have told me more then once that you have to read all 700+ episodes to say it sucks.
I say to this; go ahead and eat the whole turd if you want to,it only takes one whiff to know it stinks.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 23:01   Link #65
Cael
Lurker Mode

If everyone is under a genjutsu, then the manga should continue without revealing it. Wait until the story is completely finished, then hint at that possibility - Inception style.
Cael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 23:44   Link #66
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
There's a strange mentality going around that in order to hate something you must read/watch all of it.
One Piece fans have told me more then once that you have to read all 700+ episodes to say it sucks.
I say to this; go ahead and eat the whole turd if you want to,it only takes one whiff to know it stinks.
Ha!!

"I see piss comin i run..." -Riley Freeman

I wonder about kakashis role now that Obito is "defeated..."

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2013-11-08 at 23:55.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 03:38   Link #67
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

At this point, The situation has been resolved as well as it could have been.

Whatever, Just bring on Madara.
Old 2013-11-09, 04:41   Link #68
JustRob

By the way, does anyone else think it's funny that Sasuke is fighting alongside Killer Bee now? You'd think the two wouldn't take so kindly to each other, considering their last meeting.
Old 2013-11-09, 11:35   Link #69
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
By the way, does anyone else think it's funny that Sasuke is fighting alongside Killer Bee now? You'd think the two wouldn't take so kindly to each other, considering their last meeting.
meh. it's the same thing as orochimaru fighting along side anybody
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 14:56   Link #70
Preciize
Them Feels~

I wonder what Madara is going to do now. I remember him saying he had a trump card he was going to use against Obito ...
Old 2013-11-09, 18:56   Link #71
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
I wonder what Madara is going to do now. I remember him saying he had a trump card he was going to use against Obito ...
I think his trump card was his "secret" knowledge that only senjutsu works on Obito's six paths form. And he was supposedly trying to steal Hashirama's senjutsu first, so that he could kick the sh*t out of obito and take over. But Naruto/Toribama already figured it out.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 13:10   Link #72
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
As a number of people have been pointing out, the Hashirama clone was not shown with the other characters during the tug of war. Even though the Hokages, and basically every other name character, were shown. You can cut a Temari or Omoi for space, like Kishi did, but you wouldn't neglect Hashirama. Which tells us either Madara defeated him or he is at the brink of defeat and needed all his power. In order for the plot to progress, Hashirama has to exit stage left so Madara can take over.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 16:28   Link #73
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
As a number of people have been pointing out, the Hashirama clone was not shown with the other characters during the tug of war. Even though the Hokages, and basically every other name character, were shown. You can cut a Temari or Omoi for space, like Kishi did, but you wouldn't neglect Hashirama. Which tells us either Madara defeated him or he is at the brink of defeat and needed all his power. In order for the plot to progress, Hashirama has to exit stage left so Madara can take over.
Couldnt it just be that he doesn't have a clone out there because he recalled/cancelled it to fight madara? Can't be half-assing with half your chakra screwing around elsewhere when your fighting Madara.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 17:01   Link #74
itachi-san314

^I'm pretty sure it's this. madara doesn't have to be losing at the moment. he's just giving it his all against madara and doesn't have any spare power to do anything else. i do suspect he will lose eventually, but his absence here isn't proof of that
Old 2013-11-10, 17:32   Link #75
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
I think his trump card was his "secret" knowledge that only senjutsu works on Obito's six paths form. And he was supposedly trying to steal Hashirama's senjutsu first, so that he could kick the sh*t out of obito and take over. But Naruto/Toribama already figured it out.
Regardless of that he has to have a final role here, the I.T. was his plan and Naruto has to give an answer to that. And all that is connected to the source of all these things: the sage of 6 paths. Madara's big plan failing the way it is now would be lame. Also Obito will probably be redeemed and the best way to do it if he does something important against Madara, after all he is the one who knows Madara's secrets. Maybe the best way would be if in the next chapter Madara suddenly takes over the control over the fruit of the god tree and finally casts the I.T. We know that he can't become host of the tailed beasts because he's dead, but that doesn't mean he can't take over a jutsu that's already almost completed and finish it. Well all this is not too interesting, i hope Sasuke and Orochi make things more interesting.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 20:13   Link #76
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^I'm pretty sure it's this. madara doesn't have to be losing at the moment. he's just giving it his all against madara and doesn't have any spare power to do anything else. i do suspect he will lose eventually, but his absence here isn't proof of that
correct it isn't proof, but hashirama has what it takes to get the job done when it come to madara. not that many chapters ago he was fending off perfect susanoo wit dat 'come on now' face. plus that clones role may have just been to report the god tree story but it was also leading the forces on the ground to mobilize against it. if it is actually gone that may actually be fairly significant.

madara may have succeeded in subduing him. or hashirama has activated the death god seal...
but to be honest now that obito has "fallen" madara kinda doesnt need senjutsu powers so who knows...
Old 2013-11-10, 21:10   Link #77
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
correct it isn't proof, but hashirama has what it takes to get the job done when it come to madara.
hashi did have what it takes to beat madara. but he doesn't or shouldn't have what it takes to beat edo-madara. edo-madara has hashi's cells and wood techs.

also, i'm not really sure where kishi is going with this, but madara was so awesome he shouldn't have to steal someone else's sage powers. he should simply have his own sage power. he had more than enough time to learn it and the uchiha body necessary to master it
Old 2013-11-10, 22:51   Link #78
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
hashi did have what it takes to beat madara. but he doesn't or shouldn't have what it takes to beat edo-madara. edo-madara has hashi's cells and wood techs.
except maybe his edo-self. as long as hashirama is undead along with madara he can arguably counter all his techniques. perfect susanoo has not been a problem and that was kinda shown to be an ultimate technique. (i guess meteor is still pretty powerful too). the only thing edo madara has on hashirama is the rinnegan ability to extract souls

Quote:
also, i'm not really sure where kishi is going with this, but madara was so awesome he shouldn't have to steal someone else's sage powers. he should simply have his own sage power. he had more than enough time to learn it and the uchiha body necessary to master it
me either...maybe the uchiha body isnt capable idk
Old 2013-11-10, 23:08   Link #79
iBeast

Last chapter I read was 638. Just read 654 or rather skimmed through it...

Naruto is horrible now. It started to fall off when Obi/Tobi took over. Should of just kept the 4th Hokage as the Akatsutki leader.

Seriously, I can't believe Kishi tried the friendship BS again. This is just hysterical...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 06:55   Link #80
Kenu
magoi, magoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
But anyway it's not a fair comparison according to Tobirama, he said that Uchiha go crazy when they experience such things
Yes, Uchiha are the true lurvers
Kenu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion