Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2019-03-04, 00:12   Link #2961
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I can hardly imagine how anyone could have a computer that would struggle to run the CS games. They are incredibly lightweight and can run on just about anything (I managed to play them on a 300€ PC better than the PS3 did so... )

Really? If that's true then I can finally do my New Game+ run of CS2 without having to do the first one all over again :O
Oh it's not that they don't run smoothly. It's more like I expect it possible be better on a larger screen and to run a little less clunkily, lol. My pc is not a gaming computer and I don't have much ram, only like 135 gb.

Also, I have something really neat to share (a video about how Kondo became the president of Falcom): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGOfgAKIfmA apparently he started out by creating a legend of heroes fansite!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-23, 02:29   Link #2962
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Okay, hype time. We're getting more details in 2 days on the 24th, but let me just say this since this is awesome!

We are getting two new trails games! The next main series game takes place in Calvard and other than that, we are also getting a fifth trails of Cold Steel game that covers aspects of the story that they weren't able to cover in games 1-4. This is really cool because this opens a lot of new possibilities for exploring side-content that they weren't really able to get into before.

Here's the article I read that detailed this stuff! https://www.dualshockers.com/falcom-...otion-capture/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kondo
Kondo once again repeated that they’re working on the next main Kiseki series game, but that they also wish to make another new game linked to Trails of Cold Steel, to cover events that weren’t shown in the four Trails of Cold Steel games. The Kiseki series reaches its 15th anniversary this June, and we’ll learn more before then.

Kondo also mentioned they already decided in which region the next Kiseki main game will be set in: it’s the region where the Calvard Republic is based, in the east of the Zemuria continent. Stories about the eastern part of the continent were mentioned through the Kiseki games, and we’ll soon be able to see it ourselves.

Falcom is already hard at work on the next main Kiseki game, and seeing it’s a big game that will take a while, they decided to split the Kiseki development team in two, so fans won’t wait too long for another game. The second team is working on another game which should release sooner. This second team will basically handle side stories-like games, showing us elements in the Kiseki series we’ve always wanted to know, or letting us do things we’ve always wanted to do.
I'm assuming we're gonna be getting something like Sky the third?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2019-03-23, 07:48   Link #2963
Dextro
He Without a Title

Yeah, being in Calvard was already pretty much a given but I'm hyped to see that we're also getting a bit more on the CS story. Hype!
Old 2019-03-23, 09:12   Link #2964
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Excited for Calvard, less so for ANOTHER Erebonia game...
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-24, 04:23   Link #2965
LROlsson

First tease for the next kiseki game.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-24, 05:27   Link #2966
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Just skipped here and there so dunno if they talked about the after Sen IV or not, but to answer a few questions:

Spoiler for Kinda spoiler:

And I'm too lazy to either write more or listen more in detail, so let's wait for someone else for more info.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-24, 06:03   Link #2967
Dextro
He Without a Title

That's Rixia in the picture right?
Old 2019-03-24, 06:10   Link #2968
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
That's Rixia in the picture right?
Yeah.
Looks like it's Gaius's younger brother, Rixia, Scarlet and Wald.
Old 2019-03-24, 06:43   Link #2969
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Yeah.
Looks like it's Gaius's younger brother, Rixia, Scarlet and Wald.
Color me extremely hyped at that lineup
Old 2019-03-24, 07:04   Link #2970
Deus Excellion

So according to someone on 4chan, the top 10 results for the CS4 popularity poll are the following:

1. Rean
2. Crow
3. Altina
4. Alisa
5. Fie
6. Musse
7. Laura
8. Emma
9. Jusis
10. Juna

Can anyone confirm this?
Deus Excellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-24, 07:23   Link #2971
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus Excellion View Post
So according to someone on 4chan, the top 10 results for the CS4 popularity poll are the following:

1. Rean
2. Crow
3. Altina
4. Alisa
5. Fie
6. Musse
7. Laura
8. Emma
9. Jusis
10. Juna

Can anyone confirm this?
yeah, it's correct.

To add more results
Who do you think is the strongest?
1 Aurelia
2 McBurn
3 Rean
4 Osbourn
5 Arainrhod

Favorite Combi?
1 Rean and Crow
2 Jusis and Millium
3 Rean and Alisa
4 Jusis and Machias
5 Rean and Altina

Favorite S-Craft?
1 Rean Sen 4 2nd S-craft
2 Crow's 2nd S-craft
3 Rean Sen 2 2nd S-craft
4 Crow's 1st S-craft
5 Laura's Sen III&IV S-craft

Favorite story fight?
Spoilers

Old 2019-03-24, 07:41   Link #2972
Deus Excellion

Quote:
To add more results
Who do you think is the strongest?
1 Aurelia
2 McBurn
3 Rean
4 Osbourn
5 Arainrhod
Considering what Aurelia does throughout the story I'd probably think she's the strongest too. Rean is surprising though. I mean I like the guy but I'd personally rank below Osborne and Arianrhod.

Quote:
Favorite Combi?
1 Rean and Crow
2 Jusis and Millium
3 Rean and Alisa
4 Jusis and Machias
5 Rean and Altina
Combi as in battle partners or are we talking about shipping here? Cause each of those five are landmines for shipping.
Deus Excellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-24, 07:47   Link #2973
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus Excellion View Post
Combi as in battle partners or are we talking about shipping here? Cause each of those five are landmines for shipping.
It's vague, it's kind of both. Just two characters being paired up, some might think it's romantic and others just like seeing them interacting and doing stuff together.

Lots of votes are probably for shipping though...
Old 2019-03-24, 13:25   Link #2974
Dragon_Slayer_X

WOW Rean sure is dominating the polls.........this surely is a NICE slap in the face of people saying Rean is a bad character or has no personality.

Personally i am excited for CS5 but not really sold on Gaius's brother in a MC role. He is too typical or there isn't much story to give him other than catching up to his father or brother i guess. A new character would have been much better tbh.

Also any leaks on Rean's disciple yet?
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-24, 13:49   Link #2975
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
Personally i am excited for CS5 but not really sold on Gaius's brother in a MC role. He is too typical or there isn't much story to give him other than catching up to his father or brother i guess. A new character would have been much better tbh.

There is nothing that says Gaius' brother will have a big role at all. Kondo only showed random artwork of the new game that won't put him in trouble for showing it now.

So what it shows is: Something about Nord will show up. Rixia has some new clothes, and it's more towards private moments then battles. Scarlet will show up in person again(and the staff likes to troll people with Wald).

There is nothing that points that Rean will have one yet. It was only mentioned as one fo the possible reasons for how Rean could show up in the east in later games.
Old 2019-03-24, 14:40   Link #2976
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
Just skipped here and there so dunno if they talked about the after Sen IV or not, but to answer a few questions:

Spoiler for Kinda spoiler:

And I'm too lazy to either write more or listen more in detail, so let's wait for someone else for more info.
Quote:
First tease for the next kiseki game.
Images
This is so hype I can’t even ...!!!!!!

Old 2019-03-25, 16:28   Link #2977
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Not too shabby, I guess. I personally would love to see/read more about Scarlet.

As for the small Q&A bits?
Spoiler for Q&A:
Old 2019-03-26, 10:24   Link #2978
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Not too shabby, I guess. I personally would love to see/read more about Scarlet.

Spoiler for Q&A:
That would be the best option for those who don't want to be forced to endure Altina or Alisa.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-26, 12:58   Link #2979
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
That would be the best option for those who don't want to be forced to endure Altina or Alisa.
I definitely hope they let you choose rather than never referring to it or making clear who it is at all since that would mean they’d never impact the story again. :/

Old 2019-03-26, 17:26   Link #2980
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
WOW Rean sure is dominating the polls.........this surely is a NICE slap in the face of people saying Rean is a bad character or has no personality.

It will not be CS5. Cold Steel Saga (Zero no Kiseki, Cold Steel, Ao no Kiseki, Cold Steel 2 to 4) ended, we will get new arc name now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post

Spoiler for Q&A:
If we're going to Calvard now and if Rixia would main heroine they should just go Rean x Rixia for next games
Spoiler:
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria