AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-14, 12:38   Link #2421
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

hmm update to 80%...
Old 2013-05-14, 18:06   Link #2422
Thuruk
年上

Thanks for translating again. ;-)

And Vol. 4 Illustrations are up. You forgot one though. Thought I should point that out.
Thuruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 21:21   Link #2423
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

How old is Nobukatsu anyhow, boy is quite perceptive knowing why he got a hard on. Well this is the Sengoku era, I expect you can have a women even if you are 10.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 21:45   Link #2424
Thuruk
年上

Japan.

Also Japan:

Spoiler for map:

Translated the volume 4 map. In case anyone is interested in the locations. :-)
Old 2013-05-14, 21:51   Link #2425
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Japan.

Also Japan:

Spoiler for map:

Translated the volume 4 map. In case anyone is interested in the locations. :-)
Wow the Tiger of Kai is literally at the door steps of attacking Nobuna.
Old 2013-05-15, 01:51   Link #2426
rantaid

shinano is a mountain area with treacherous path. it is hard to attack but easy to defend (maybe). if the Takeda thinking for march, Uesugi of Echigo and Houjou of Sagami will pincer them.

treacherous path though good of defending it is not easy to return after they get outside from Shinano reaching Mikawa. welll perhaps something like that. also Jyakigan ryu force of Oushuu eyed them from behind.

that is why nobuna feared of the alliance of three clan of the east (Takeda,Uesugi, Houjou). while Fan Sui's "befrending far state while attacking near" is not option when surrounding you are strong warlord who is equal force to you.

But as the monkey stated "Alliance between Uesugi and Takeda is impossible !" that is why it is better to adopt Su Dai 's "Snipe and Clam entangle in fight, becoming the fisherman's gain."
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 15:40   Link #2427
Thuruk
年上

So he stated, but was it because he understood the reasons behind it or because it was so in history? I fear he might rely too much on the facts he knows and one day lose to that.
Old 2013-05-15, 16:25   Link #2428
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
So he stated, but was it because he understood the reasons behind it or because it was so in history? I fear he might rely too much on the facts he knows and one day lose to that.
He's a "Nobunaga's Ambition" game fanatic. He knows the rationale.
Old 2013-05-15, 16:37   Link #2429
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
shinano is a mountain area with treacherous path. it is hard to attack but easy to defend (maybe). if the Takeda thinking for march, Uesugi of Echigo and Houjou of Sagami will pincer them.

treacherous path though good of defending it is not easy to return after they get outside from Shinano reaching Mikawa. welll perhaps something like that. also Jyakigan ryu force of Oushuu eyed them from behind.

that is why nobuna feared of the alliance of three clan of the east (Takeda,Uesugi, Houjou). while Fan Sui's "befrending far state while attacking near" is not option when surrounding you are strong warlord who is equal force to you.

But as the monkey stated "Alliance between Uesugi and Takeda is impossible !" that is why it is better to adopt Su Dai 's "Snipe and Clam entangle in fight, becoming the fisherman's gain."
When you look at the map, doesn't Nobuna have an advantage? She is at the coast, trading and resources comes in easily.She mentioned that the Owari are the weakest warriors, why is that?
Old 2013-05-15, 22:17   Link #2430
alexandros_19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Owari are the weakest warriors, why is that?
In that time, most of the other daimyos' army consist of "samurai", which basically are trained soldiers with "bushido" spirit.
On the other hand, Nobuna(ga) prefer recruiting large amount of "ashigaru" (untrained peasants = poor combat skill + low morale) and equip them with Nanban arquebushes.
alexandros_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 02:30   Link #2431
rantaid

though i agree with alexandros there is other reason.

the shibata clan was also samurai taught in zen and bushido so it is weird to state so. but the difference in quality is because owari is in an easy terrain (good for agriculture and near water for fishing)making life easy for them. on the other hand the takeda, houjou and uesugi lived in mountain area where it is hard for their people making them as sturdy trained person.

think of the Nepal's Gurkhas who is feared soldiers who experienced hardship since their childhood (or Indonesian Kopassus) .

this can be compared with if you read Wu Zi when Wu Qi made comparisson of soldiers from the Seven states of Warring States Period in China.

however it is not wrong to dismiss my explanation where Taibai Yijing mentioned that when they are forced to fight to death, it does not matter of their character or origins.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 23:39   Link #2432
tarmade

Quote:
Thanks for translating again. ;-)

And Vol. 4 Illustrations are up. You forgot one though. Thought I should point that out.
Did I? Hmmm... mind uploading that for me? I uploaded all i can find from the chinese website.
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 04:35   Link #2433
Thuruk
年上

Already done, no problem. :-)

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...Vol4Cover5.jpg
Old 2013-05-18, 20:17   Link #2434
Thuruk
年上

I was just browsing the novel, there's another one missing. Don't use those chinese sources, they took out all the NSFW pictures and scaled everything down. I'm uploading the entire stuff...
Old 2013-05-18, 20:37   Link #2435
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Another one is missing, its when Akechi was naked on top of Sagara. Sumeragi has all of them, ask her, don't worry she won't bite.
Old 2013-05-18, 20:41   Link #2436
Thuruk
年上

So it should be correct now. Descriptions contain pages. Someone could describe them a bit as well...
Old 2013-05-21, 08:26   Link #2437
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Another one is missing, its when Akechi was naked on top of Sagara. Sumeragi has all of them, ask her, don't worry she won't bite.
Well, not much at least ..
Old 2013-05-22, 07:58   Link #2438
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Well, not much at least ..
Oh, I'm not at all opposed to that...

Got all the volume scans already though. The only problem is that I can't read them at any speed higher than 1 sentence/5 minutes... It's no fun at my level.
Old 2013-05-22, 12:33   Link #2439
tarmade

Quote:
Oh, I'm not at all opposed to that...

Got all the volume scans already though. The only problem is that I can't read them at any speed higher than 1 sentence/5 minutes... It's no fun at my level.
Hmmm, i will need them for the next vol, i think. Though when will i finish vol4 is still a mystery...

But anyway, I've finished up chapter 1...

You know, its so much less motivation that I'm still translating what the anime has already shown, the juicy parts i mean... No one is gonna say, oh no, Nobuna and Yoshiharu are gonna die... Because they already know they will live on...

Damn it, but guess i have to hold on...
tarmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 12:57   Link #2440
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmade View Post
Hmmm, i will need them for the next vol, i think. Though when will i finish vol4 is still a mystery...

But anyway, I've finished up chapter 1...

You know, its so much less motivation that I'm still translating what the anime has already shown, the juicy parts i mean... No one is gonna say, oh no, Nobuna and Yoshiharu are gonna die... Because they already know they will live on...

Damn it, but guess i have to hold on...
i'm killing myself to read this volume because someone who read the novel said the anime cut a lot from the novel. so thank you
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem