AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-11-24, 08:07   Link #1041
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Shigure's smile is beautiful. To be liked by Shigure is better than winning the lottery.
Then Kenichi just won the greatest prize of all time eh? I cannot agree more XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 09:18   Link #1042
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Is it fair for shigure to hunt swords from their owners? The users purchased them fair and square from her father. And a katana is an extension of a swordsman's life/skills. Now, I know they abused their powers. But as an analogy with hand-to-hand masters, taking a swordman's weapon would be like Akisame/Sakaki crippling Yami members permanently.
Her father gave her the "secret of steel" and not Yami because he knew that it was a mistake to make swords for everyone, even killers, and didnt want to keep on doing the wrong things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Then Kenichi just won the greatest prize of all time eh? I cannot agree more XD
and it is a sin not to accept it.... i mean it is like winning the lottery and a tea cup from the supermarket cupon but only being able to choose one of them and Kenichi goes to the supermarket -.-
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 11:28   Link #1043
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They can always get more swords.
Depends on how personally attached they were to that sword. But true, I guess they could . Didn't occur to me for some reason earlier.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 12:43   Link #1044
Terrean

Maybe it will turn out like in the "Muchi Muchi Kenichi" H Manga then...
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 14:24   Link #1045
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrean View Post
Maybe it will turn out like in the "Muchi Muchi Kenichi" H Manga then...
There is a h manga (?) ^^
Old 2008-11-24, 14:28   Link #1046
Terrean

Yup, there is. I send you the link via PN.
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 16:55   Link #1047
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
The question is this:

Is Shigure giving Kenichi special attention because she sees him as a man rather than a student, or is it for Miu's Benefit to get her to finally act on her feelings towards Kenichi. I find Shigure can be far more subtle than some people expect.
Baka Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 17:25   Link #1048
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't think she's giving him special attention. She's always wanted to take a more active role in teaching him, but unfortunately he has no interest in weapons and finds her unreliable.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 17:32   Link #1049
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
I think his opinion of her has risen quite a bit recently. If Miu sees something there, then its either her own paranoia or there could actually be a spark there. Its just that Kenichi has no real interest in learning to use weapons I think perhaps if she taught something decidedly non-lethal he would pay attention, but I think it would be a safe bet that Shigure is a bit more interested in Kenichi than she is letting on.
Baka Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 18:36   Link #1050
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Ronin View Post
I think his opinion of her has risen quite a bit recently. If Miu sees something there, then its either her own paranoia or there could actually be a spark there.
Paranoia?

Spoiler for Latest Yomi member to join school:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 20:27   Link #1051
NoLongerSane

Two new chapters just went up. Lol, looks like the scantalation is reaching close to the raws. On Boris, I just laughed very hard when two students were talking about arriving at the camp and how Boris took command.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 20:42   Link #1052
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Ronin View Post
The question is this:

Is Shigure giving Kenichi special attention because she sees him as a man rather than a student, or is it for Miu's Benefit to get her to finally act on her feelings towards Kenichi. I find Shigure can be far more subtle than some people expect.
When Kenichi tried calling her "master", she insisted on him calling her Shigure instead... what do you think?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 03:16   Link #1053
Cinocard

Sorry for popping up this question: Is Miu's father the elder's son or son in law?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 03:47   Link #1054
ultimateking

u can surely assume that saiga is elder's son, because of this simple fact:
the elder has blond hair, and miu has blond hair, while her mother doesn't...this means that at least one part of her parents side must be blonde as well, and since miu's mother isn't blond, the only one left is miu's father...which makes him the elder's son

btw the other possibility is just disgusting XD
Old 2008-11-25, 07:35   Link #1055
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ow , its a surprise to see Rachel and his brother who protects the students !
Akisame will kick alexander's ass !!!
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 07:36   Link #1056
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
When Kenichi tried calling her "master", she insisted on him calling her Shigure instead... what do you think?
well, that could be interpreted two ways. either shigure sees kenichi as something more than a disciple or she just doesn't want to be called "master" because it makes her seem old.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 08:30   Link #1057
ReddyRedWolf

*Hopes he wouldn't get killed for this question.*

How old is Shigure? [swish~] A pletora of weapons aim and slash at me.[/swish~]

~ssS-Shigure c-could be as y-young as F-Freya. *wets himself scared*
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-25, 08:34   Link #1058
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

I can imagine how will the fight between Boris and Kenichi end... the throw some punchs and chat about friendship, free will, , master-diciple bond, blah blah... and Kenichi wins ! >.<
Old 2008-11-25, 09:17   Link #1059
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
well, that could be interpreted two ways. either shigure sees kenichi as something more than a disciple or she just doesn't want to be called "master" because it makes her seem old.
It's obviously meant to be taken as the former, since Shigure later thanks Kenichi with more affection than necessary (the heart icon is a dead giveaway ).

Quote:
~ssS-Shigure c-could be as y-young as F-Freya. *wets himself scared*
Can we get a Freya/Takeda sidestory? Who wouldn't want to see Freya unleashing her staff skills in an onsen...and best of all, no Touchumaru to interfere
Old 2008-11-25, 10:05   Link #1060
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Sorry for popping up this question: Is Miu's father the elder's son or son in law?
When Kenichi accepts the arm-guards from Shigure, he thinks aloud about how they belonged to Elder's son = Miu's father.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Ow , its a surprise to see Rachel and his brother who protects the students !
The Smiling Fist doesn't strike me a killer. He was a pretty cool referee, and some bias aside, he gave Shinpaku + Kenichi a fair chance. his disciples also seem more out for attention than to kill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
I can imagine how will the fight between Boris and Kenichi end... the throw some punchs and chat about friendship, free will, , master-diciple bond, blah blah... and Kenichi wins ! >.<
Well, perhaps. But I'm hoping Boris's teacher inspires him to reform ala GTO style. That would be more fun than if Kenichi swayed him.
Quote:
Why would she ask Kenichi if they could bathe together sometime again then ? She was definitely flirting with him there. Although whether there was serious intent behind that is another question.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-11-26 at 08:18.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen