AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-04-30, 00:52   Link #261
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Wendy seems like a sweetie and easy to get along with.
Idk, she seems to choke people a lot.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 08:18   Link #262
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
I'm still hoping we can have a proper triangle, if possible, on this final chapter.
Spoiler for ep 29:
Think with her looking at Zeheart that way the only method you can use to get a proper triangle is for to get jealous towards Asemu and Zeheart (assuming Asemu returns to the series at some point) . Though suppose when you bring Romary into it, still wouldn't be a proper triangle...oh well.

Let's hope this girl stays away from Kio though. The last purple haired girl to go after an Asuno didn't fair too well...
Old 2012-04-30, 09:01   Link #263
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Think with her looking at Zeheart that way the only method you can use to get a proper triangle is for to get jealous towards Asemu and Zeheart (assuming Asemu returns to the series at some point) . Though suppose when you bring Romary into it, still wouldn't be a proper triangle...oh well.

Let's hope this girl stays away from Kio though. The last purple haired girl to go after an Asuno didn't fair too well...
Let her come to Kio. He's not burdened at all by the hair color of his possible future offspring.
Old 2012-04-30, 12:41   Link #264
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
I'm still hoping we can have a proper triangle, if possible, on this final chapter.
Spoiler for ep 29:
I really hope Wendy is Unoa's kid and Kio's cousin. Kio was born about 10 years after the space station was kept from crashing to Earth. Asemu was around 30 and his sister around 28... right? Old enough to have a kid already.

Asemu and Kio going after girls that look like their grandmothers? Seriously? No need for a love interest, he's only a 13-14. Wendy looks to much like his Aunt and Grandmother.

Quote:
Arisa's scenes were cuter, that for a moment I entertained the thought that Uttobit Gunhale, the almost blonde Dique's grandson, was the result of Asem "returning" Arisa's buttslaps and Kio's half-brother.
He still could be. He has his mothers name. Father is a mystery Asemu may have abandoned his family for some space organization. It just shows what kind of guy he is.

He could have fathered Uttobit before Kio was born.

I feel bad for Romary. Her father-in-law is a jerk. He doesn't attend her wedding or the birth of her child. He just takes advantage of Kio and turns him into a super soldier. Flit is a ruthless bastard.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 14:24   Link #265
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I really hope Wendy is Unoa's kid and Kio's cousin. Kio was born about 10 years after the space station was kept from crashing to Earth. Asemu was around 30 and his sister around 28... right? Old enough to have a kid already.

Asemu and Kio going after girls that look like their grandmothers? Seriously? No need for a love interest, he's only a 13-14. Wendy looks to much like his Aunt and Grandmother.

He still could be. He has his mothers name. Father is a mystery Asemu may have abandoned his family for some space organization. It just shows what kind of guy he is.

I feel bad for Romary. Her father-in-law is a jerk. He doesn't attend her wedding or the birth of her child. He just takes advantage of Kio and turns him into a super soldier. Flit is a ruthless bastard.
Wendy is a Hertz and Unoa was described as a dedicated medic, thus unlikely to be an Asuno. The grandmother observation is eerily correct though.
Old 2012-04-30, 18:27   Link #266
cyberdemon

Quote:

Give up, it will never be. It's bad to live in delusions.
Old 2012-04-30, 18:40   Link #267
Ruby Princess

I might be alone in this... but does anyone else think it would be hot if Romary cheated on Asemu with Flit?
Ruby Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 18:43   Link #268
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... not really, no.
Old 2012-04-30, 20:09   Link #269
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Wendy is a Hertz and Unoa was described as a dedicated medic, thus unlikely to be an Asuno. The grandmother observation is eerily correct though.
Maybe Unoa had a child with a guy named Hearts. Seriously... she looks too much like Kio's female family, she even dresses like them. Creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Give up, it will never be. It's bad to live in delusions.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 20:25   Link #270
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Maybe Unoa had a child with a guy named Hearts. Seriously... she looks too much like Kio's female family, she even dresses like them. Creepy.
Wendy is not related to Kio. She wouldn't have referred to Flit as "Kio no ojiichan" if she were Unoa's kid.
Old 2012-04-30, 20:56   Link #271
Nivek von Beldo

Umm yes that Theory of Wendy related to kio doesn't fit pretty fast.

But still, how the triangle(if exist) will resolved here, with the V Gundam vibes... maybe the 'loser' of the triangle will become a yandere?
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 21:24   Link #272
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Wendy's similarities to Emily and Yunoa are bare bones at best, at most you can say the things they have in common are that they're both female and they both have blond hair. The shade of said hair isn't terribly similar, the hairstyle is different as well. Radically different eye colors. Really, I'm not seeing how she's supposedly some carbon copy of the other Asuno girls.

And there's the whole fact that Yunoa presumably hasn't married, still carrying the surname of "Asuno" and, most importantly of all, they'd've mentioned a blood relation between them by now if they were indeed related.
Old 2012-04-30, 21:45   Link #273
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Wendy's similarities to Emily and Yunoa are bare bones at best, at most you can say the things they have in common are that they're both female and they both have blond hair. The shade of said hair isn't terribly similar, the hairstyle is different as well. Radically different eye colors. Really, I'm not seeing how she's supposedly some carbon copy of the other Asuno girls.

And there's the whole fact that Yunoa presumably hasn't married, still carrying the surname of "Asuno" and, most importantly of all, they'd've mentioned a blood relation between them by now if they were indeed related.
This. ^

Wendy is the only option for Kio (for now). But you get the gist of it. No way they're related.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 04:20   Link #274
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara the Mahou Shojo View Post
I might be alone in this... but does anyone else think it would be hot if Romary cheated on Asemu with Flit?
Depends, which Flit?

Handsome Vice Admiral Flit Asuno in uniform right after commanding the Diva with overloading levels of awesomeness? Or good old Grandpa Flit with his See Through Goggles?
Old 2012-05-01, 05:14   Link #275
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Umm yes that Theory of Wendy related to kio doesn't fit pretty fast.

But still, how the triangle(if exist) will resolved here, with the V Gundam vibes... maybe the 'loser' of the triangle will become a yandere?
Weel, unlike the previous gens, there's no real need to even resolve anything here....
Old 2012-05-06, 05:24   Link #276
casval cehack

The plausible 3rd chapter alternate, similar to Obright X Remi (larethian's guide).
Spoiler for ep. 30:
Old 2012-05-06, 09:43   Link #277
Nivek von Beldo

That is other deadflag, and with her, the Unmaried Widows Alliance won a four member(Flit with Yurin, Mirilias with Woolf, Obright with Remi and now Natora)
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 10:03   Link #278
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

I would love to support that pairing but then again Mirilias/Woolf did not work out unless Holmes of the Battlefield can survive with his analytical skills.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 00:17   Link #279
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
That is other deadflag, and with her, the Unmaried Widows Alliance won a four member(Flit with Yurin, Mirilias with Woolf, Obright with Remi and now Natora)
Death flag this early? We'll, third times a charm.

Flit had left the alliance already. It's in Obright's hands now.
Old 2012-05-08, 21:55   Link #280
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I kinda wish they'd explore Romary x Zeheart this time around. Imagine how weird it would be to see someone you knew from your late teens who you had a crush on but they were still in their early 20's due to cold sleep and you are 40....