AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-07-11, 08:25   Link #201
Hmm....

Well, no ^^" As long as the episode is named "BEATER" we can be sure Ep. 2 will progress until the end of Aria.

So the conference is there.
Kibaou is causing commotion there.
Diabel is there.
No Argos in sight.
No solo Asuna in the dungeon yet D:
what about Asuna in a bench, in a bath ?
Sword offer ? who gonna give boss info ? scout battle ?

I will just wait patiently and believe in author and anime studio ^^"
Hmm.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 08:34   Link #202
Ray
Garnet

Perhaps. It might stop at the beginning of the boss battle, though. But ah, I've we've seen speculated long enough about this; let's just wait and see what happens. ;p
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 08:43   Link #203
novalysis

BEATER as a topic came up half-way through Aria - it's only at the end of Aria that the topic is given a name. Still, the concept could easily be telegraphed just by passing Part 9 or so.

I think they'd likely allude to the bath scene- but they won't show it. We'd probably see Asuna asking to use Kirito's room, but we won't see Asuna bathing, beyond perhaps a fifteen second sound of someone showering behind the door. And fanservice haters will breath a sigh of relief. Those wanting Fanservices would hope the BD includes the Bath Scene.

I hope they show the bread scene though. That'll make the later episodes, where Asuna feeds Kirito THAT much meaningful.

Last edited by novalysis; 2012-07-11 at 09:05.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 08:48   Link #204
Deltaray

Bread ? but yeah, will see.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 08:53   Link #205
novalysis

Where an offer of bread is repaid by a lifetime of meals....
Old 2012-07-11, 08:59   Link #206
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Where an offer of bread is repaid by a lifetime of meals....
And.. other.. stuff..
Old 2012-07-11, 08:59   Link #207
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
And.. other.. stuff..
Kirito charged ursury

Actually, this reminds me of One Red Paperclip.

One day, someone is going to do an Epic Gif, or abridged series that chronicles how Asuna X Kirito started from a piece of black bread to it's end point.

And I truly hope the second episode captures Asuna's suicidal state of mind at the beginning of Aria well. The Asuna dies 1 month in at level 3 joke could have been very, very real, if not for Kirito's actions in Aria.

Last edited by novalysis; 2012-07-11 at 12:57.
Old 2012-07-11, 13:28   Link #208
OPN

I imagine episode 2 will work like this. The first half will probably be devoted to asuna and kirito meeting and the later half will focus on the first boss fight meeting. They could use the remaining time to show asuna spending the night at kiritos house and then go straight to the boss fight in episode 3. But thats just my five cents.
Old 2012-07-11, 13:51   Link #209
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Kirito charged ursury

Actually, this reminds me of One Red Paperclip.

One day, someone is going to do an Epic Gif, or abridged series that chronicles how Asuna X Kirito started from a piece of black bread to it's end point.
That would be an epic GIF or Abridged series "From Bread to Marriage, a love story" (Still better than Twilight? O.o)

Still it being an anime would allow a faster pace for Aria I guess.

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 14:35   Link #210
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Based on this PV of the next episode, it's still difficult to say whether Aria will be longer than one episode or not. *shrug*
Actually, I think that preview further reinforces that Aria will br crunched into 1 episode. I don't see anything from or about the dungeon where Kirito and Asuna actually first met in the novels in the beginning of Aria. (and certainly nothing from when the two went to Kirito's room after the meeting)

So as stated above, it looks like the first ten mintues will be the meeting, Kirito and Asuna forming a party, having the talk over bread, then 10 minutes on the boss fight. With (hopefully) some more Kirito/Asuna interaction afterwards with "natural" Asuna instead of "hooded" Asuna.

*sigh* I was really hoping they wouldn't time-crunch the series. I'm especially not terribly pleased if this time-crunching is just so they can fit in the second novel arc. But on the bright side, then that means I can look forward to more KiritoxAsuna from the second arc rather than just the KiritoxAsuna from the first arc.

And I still do have one request of the staff though.

That the ED animation be loaded with gooey, delicious KiritoxAsuna. (with a song like that though, you'd think it would )
Old 2012-07-11, 14:38   Link #211
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
That would be an epic GIF or Abridged series "From Bread to Marriage, a love story" (Still better than Twilight? O.o)

Still it being an anime would allow a faster pace for Aria I guess.
it will be a four panel okoma

1st. the bread
2nd. the stew
3rd. 16.5
4th marriage

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2012-07-11 at 14:54.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 14:42   Link #212
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it will be a four panel okama

1st. the bread
2nd. the stew
3rd. 16.5
4th marriage
Sums up everything actually. Funny how half of it is food lol (One of the things that make Kirito somewhat typically shonen xD)

Old 2012-07-11, 14:50   Link #213
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Actually, I think that preview further reinforces that Aria will br crunched into 1 episode. I don't see anything from or about the dungeon where Kirito and Asuna actually first met in the novels in the beginning of Aria. (and certainly nothing from when the two went to Kirito's room after the meeting)

So as stated above, it looks like the first ten mintues will be the meeting, Kirito and Asuna forming a party, having the talk over bread, then 10 minutes on the boss fight. With (hopefully) some more Kirito/Asuna interaction afterwards with "natural" Asuna instead of "hooded" Asuna.

*sigh* I was really hoping they wouldn't time-crunch the series. I'm especially not terribly pleased if this time-crunching is just so they can fit in the second novel arc. But on the bright side, then that means I can look forward to more KiritoxAsuna from the second arc rather than just the KiritoxAsuna from the first arc.

And I still do have one request of the staff though.

That the ED animation be loaded with gooey, delicious KiritoxAsuna. (with a song like that though, you'd think it would )
Meh. Even if it turns out to be only episode long, I'm sure I'll still enjoy it as much as I would if it were 2 episodes long. I'm not going to let my knowledge of the source material get the best of me like that. :P

Yeah, that means we can look forward to more Kirito x Asuna goodness from the second arc. <3

Oh, hell yes!
Old 2012-07-11, 14:55   Link #214
maelstormCaT

Quote:
Sums up everything actually. Funny how half of it is food lol (One of the things that make Kirito somewhat typically shonen xD)
Kirito did get spoilled by Asuna's lvl 1000 cooking skill
maelstormCaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 18:31   Link #215
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
Kirito did get spoilled by Asuna's lvl 1000 cooking skill
LOL yeah. She makes good food. SOY SAUCE!

Spoiler for Sword Art Online Abridged: "From Bread to Marriage, a love story" (Still better than Twilight!):

LOL. XDDD

Old 2012-07-11, 18:40   Link #216
sky black swordman

^ Isn't the last pic more like parents.XD
Old 2012-07-11, 18:51   Link #217
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Isn't the last pic more like parents.XD
Yeah, but usually parents are married correct? :>

And I just couldn't find a better picture. Nothing of the cottage scene yet so...

Old 2012-07-11, 18:58   Link #218
novalysis

Speaking of which, if Kirito and Asuna have real biological children, I wonder how they'll interact with Yui....

Calling an A.I Onee-chan or Onee-sama would certainly be a... novelty at first. Obviously, a few centuries later, it'll be a tiresome cliche of wealthy families able to afford a dedicated family A.I....
Old 2012-07-11, 19:01   Link #219
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
And I just couldn't find a better picture. Nothing of the cottage scene yet so...
Yet another "WORD' quoteable statement. Volume 1 was really lacking in illustrations for KiriAsu after chapter 16.....(which wasn't even really a KiriAsu illustration per se )

And yes, I intended to type "KiriAsu" like that. Every awesome, loveable couple needs a catchy nickname/abreviation.

Anyway the lack of KiriAsu imaging should be fixed with the anime. (in about what, 10-14 weeks or so?.... >.> ) And hopefully in Progression. (whenever he gets to that part of the story, anyway)

Quote:
Speaking of which, if Kirito and Asuna have real biological children, I wonder how they'll interact with Yui....
That would be a great scene to see in the ending to Sword Art Online. I hope we do get to see it when the title ends.
Old 2012-07-11, 19:01   Link #220
Ray
Garnet

Quote:

Calling an A.I Onee-chan or Onee-sama would certainly be a... novelty at first. Obviously, a few centuries later, it'll be a tiresome cliche of wealthy families able to afford a dedicated family A.I....
inb4KYH.

Anyway, I somehow doubt people will want A.I. children, though..