AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-01, 22:56   Link #1341
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
This is one thing that's bothering me: the E-Pandoras don't seem to have Limiters. the Limiters not only serve as a support partner in battle but also to keep the Pandora in check when they go berserk. Stella went crazy once before and it was thanks to Kazuya that she regained her sanity.
they're experimental, so instead of LIMITER, they have other thing inside them, may be some bomb in the brain or heart.

Beside, BAPTISM ceremony will be hurtful for the LIMITER, right? or like a rape (if the LIMITER forcefully took one of her Onee-sama's STIGMA and implant them inside his body, tough I don't know if it's possible, because all ceremony performed first by the PANDORA herself......talking about Dominatrix )

Just what the upper ranks thinking? even with LIMITER, PANDORA still a double edge swords, without one, their STIGMA FRAGMENT will NOVA-lize faster
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 02:57   Link #1342
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
That sounds promising. About what chapter can I expect to get said fix?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2011-10-04 at 18:29. Reason: listed wrong chapter
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 02:12   Link #1343
Xion Valkyrie

58 is out.

Man, Dr. Aoi sure seems like a dick.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 03:13   Link #1344
hoarfrost

Gotta agree there. He seems extremely dogmatic and sentimental, rather than logical.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 05:37   Link #1345
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

IMO, Nova is super weapon that was created by human in ancient times, but become self-aware and threat humanity, Maria maybe is a remnant of Nova project. In this case, I agree with Dr. Aoi, because if they rush so much, they may cause Pandora go berserk and become enemies of humanity like Nova.
Old 2011-10-03, 09:33   Link #1346
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
IMO, Nova is super weapon that was created by human in ancient times, but become self-aware and threat humanity, Maria maybe is a remnant of Nova project. In this case, I agree with Dr. Aoi, because if they rush so much, they may cause Pandora go berserk and become enemies of humanity like Nova.
That would a good sentiment but sadly Dr Aoi doesn't have time to back him up and he a dick and overly religious dick
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 09:44   Link #1347
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 58 and 59:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 12:04   Link #1348
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Aren't Nowa supposed to come from another dimension ?
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 12:06   Link #1349
Shadow5YA

It's a shame that they're obvious making Oohara to be the wrong one here. I agree with her sentiments more than Dr. Aoi's.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 12:14   Link #1350
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It's a shame that they're obvious making Oohara to be the wrong one here. I agree with her sentiments more than Dr. Aoi's.
I can sympathize with both of them actually. I understand what Oohara is saying and she does have a point, but Aoi is correct as well, there are things man isn't meant to know, and trying to know that stuff can lead to bad situations like the current one, for example.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 13:07   Link #1351
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Aren't Nowa supposed to come from another dimension ?
That's the official story, but we also know they can control stigmata and turn humans into something similar to Nova.
Old 2011-10-03, 13:28   Link #1352
Tachibana
タチバナ

Wow, i just love how these chapters are coming out

Yay for Yi Suna, i'm glad shes against the project as well
Old 2011-10-03, 13:32   Link #1353
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Wow, i just love how these chapters are coming out
Oh god, I know. When I started reading the manga (around the time the Lewis arc was being scanlated), I would wait have to wait months sometimes for a new chapter.
Old 2011-10-03, 15:03   Link #1354
ClawofBeta

Spoiler for Chapter 60:
ClawofBeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 17:05   Link #1355
vg166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
That's the official story, but we also know they can control stigmata and turn humans into something similar to Nova.
Aoi and Oohara's conversation indicates that Novas wer5e something so different from humans that Maria's tissues being similar to Nova was a surprise to everyone. Those 2 would know the most about the Novas , so if it was human in origin the argument would have been different. Until the series say differently the simpliest explanation for the Novas is probably the right one.

I can see how both scientists are right but I'm more with Oohara on this. And Aoi was a jerk when it comes to personal behavior.
vg166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 17:50   Link #1356
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I am more with Aoi lol. THen again, I always hated humanity. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 18:01   Link #1357
Tachibana
タチバナ

I'm on Aoi's side, what Oohara and the government is doing will lead to humanity's end, sure Aoi Gengo may seem to be a real hard guy, but underneath he is actually a really good person, i understand where he is coming from after his convo with Oohara in the flashbacks.

Btw Mark Spencer is an ass... i don't like him, poor Gina
Old 2011-10-03, 18:22   Link #1358
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
That would a good sentiment but sadly Dr Aoi doesn't have time to back him up and he a dick and overly religious dick
Oh, don't become a dick here, plz.
Back to topic. You mean, Oohara have right to rush when don't have time to back up? See what happen to Gina, a Pandora with norman way to grow is slow but safe, while E-pandora is never make a normal girl to a true Pandora, rush more is just create beserk Pandora, and that is the fastest way to make more enemy and the end of humanity.

Last edited by Panzerklein; 2011-10-03 at 19:04.
Panzerklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 18:40   Link #1359
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yay, 59. its always sad to see something like that happen. its pretty obvious that Ohara cares a lot about the e-pandoras. But we're finally getting back to some action in the next chapter.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-03, 21:19   Link #1360
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Oh, don't become a dick here, plz.
Back to topic. You mean, Oohara have right to rush when don't have time to back up? See what happen to Gina, a Pandora with norman way to grow is slow but safe, while E-pandora is never make a normal girl to a true Pandora, rush more is just create beserk Pandora, and that is the fastest way to make more enemy and the end of humanity.
Unfortunately time says otherwise they do not have the luxury of waiting ten years for a new pandora and so on similar to halo. In that game the UNSC had to drop Dr Halsey's strict qualifications for spartans to make spartan 3 and even then it wasn't fast enough fact the UNSC was losing the war till there was a split in the covenant faction and that the brutes were not reliable soldiers fact is the UNSC won by sheer luck.

As there going right now in freezing there gonna lose against the nova they just do not have the sufficient numbers to battle them. tell me what happens if they decide to attack en masse do you think a few pandoras can handle legions of novas
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen