AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-06, 14:23   Link #201
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

A Report Card. I wonder if the school he was at even did those...or if his mother kept them.
Old 2012-09-06, 14:23   Link #202
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying ^ View Post
How's this for fair game....

Now let's see 0bamas college transcripts
Obama has released his tax returns, what does that have to do with this? Besides, his transcripts are already out there, they are often required for employment. Try to get up to speed here instead of relying on stupid sound bites from insane clowns.
Old 2012-09-06, 16:23   Link #203
flying ^

Betcha the biggest loser here is bitcoin.

Any attempts to sugarcoat this tech/service just went outta the window.

-----
also the potential here for fed jail terms is HUGE!
... maybe these are d-crat "plumbers". Any Deep Throats out there?
Old 2012-09-06, 18:41   Link #204
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
It's blackmail. Frankly I seriously doubt the authenticity as it is standard practice to release snippets to prove you have what you say you have.
Old 2012-09-06, 18:45   Link #205
GDB

Isn't that why they sent packages to both parties' offices? They don't care if the public knows bits and pieces, they care that the ones they want money from knows.
Old 2012-09-06, 19:37   Link #206
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Isn't that why they sent packages to both parties' offices? They don't care if the public knows bits and pieces, they care that the ones they want money from knows.
If they want to do proper blackmail they would do this in secret.

If they want publicity and they have the real deal, they would have showed the public at least some proof that that they got something.

They went public but showed nothing to us; that's suspicious.
Old 2012-09-06, 19:40   Link #207
GDB

Unless they want to smear Romney either way, since if he pays he's screwed, and if he doesn't he's even more screwed.
Old 2012-09-06, 19:51   Link #208
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Unless they want to smear Romney either way, since if he pays he's screwed, and if he doesn't he's even more screwed.
If it's fake but Romney doesn't pay up, then nothing happens. The fact is if I don't believe it, and I am obviously not a GOP supporter, then there is even less chance of Romney believing it.
Old 2012-09-06, 19:57   Link #209
flying ^

At this rate d-crat operatives must be wondering what went awfully wrong.....

Barack Obama approaches his nomination for a second term with the lowest pre-convention personal popularity of an incumbent president in ABC News/Washington Post polls since the 1980s. He’s also at his lowest of the year among registered voters, with trouble among women.

Just 47% of registered voters in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll see Obama favorably overall, down 7 percentage points from his recent peak in April, while 49% rate him unfavorably. He’s numerically underwater in this group for the first time since February.

The decline has occurred entirely among women registered voters – from 57-39% favorable-unfavorable in April to a numerically negative 46-50% now. That’s Obama’s lowest score among women voters – a focus of recent political positioning – in ABC/Post polls since he took office. Unusually, his rating among men, 50-47% favorable-unfavorable, is numerically better than it is among women, albeit not by a significant margin.

The result is not the only sign of the work ahead for Obama among women. In a separate ABC/Post poll last week, he led Romney among women registered voters in vote preference by just 6 points, 49-43%. In 2008, Obama won women by 13 points, 56-43%.

There can only be truly one, end-all conclusion: 0bama’s favorability among female AND independent voters has only slipped since he, d-crats, and liberal feminists launched their “Republican war on women” campaign earlier this year

back to 0bama...
G'luck with the speech tonite cause he really has a tall order to fill

Last edited by flying ^; 2012-09-06 at 20:09.
Old 2012-09-06, 19:59   Link #210
GDB

Nice citation/link there, flying. Oh wait...

And clearly everything you read on your selected sites, which obviously are GOP biased or you wouldn't read them, is 100% true. Oh wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
If it's fake but Romney doesn't pay up, then nothing happens. The fact is if I don't believe it, and I am obviously not a GOP supporter, then there is even less chance of Romney believing it.
Except his party has the proof they've provided. He isn't an "outsider" in this, and thus isn't running on the same level of proof that we are. Why do they need to prove anything to you? The only role you (we) have in this is to be a threat to Romney to force him to act. And if he doesn't act, then we get the information.
Old 2012-09-06, 20:16   Link #211
flying ^

GDB: It's word for word straight from ABC news

abcnews.go.com/politics/t/blogEntry?id=17153147
Old 2012-09-06, 20:16   Link #212
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

If Romney's tax returns really got hacked we all know that is a deal breaker. It will automatically get Obama reelected. It sounds too good to be true though.

And Flying, I am very curious about how your beliefs work. Why do you want the GOP to win? What is the positive change you see by electing Romney?

You are the voice of the GOP in these forums, and if I know why you want Obama to lose then I will be closer to understand the rest of the GOP voters.
Old 2012-09-06, 20:22   Link #213
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

When examining the sources for "news" or "polls", keep this in mind and follow the money:
TL;DR…
Who owns the media?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-09-06, 20:44   Link #214
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
Why do you want the GOP to win?
That is what I want to know. Is he blind to how terrible the GOP has become?

I don't even think it is about the GOP winning with Flying, he just wants Obama to lose. He's fallen for the con the GOP has pulled on millions of Americans; the view that the shape the country is in right now is just the fault of Obama and his administration only, and as we here know, that isn't the truth. In fact, the GOP has interfered with the recovery of America by a lot.
Old 2012-09-06, 20:55   Link #215
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

For all the media perception of Joe Biden as a gaffe machine, he's giving a pretty good speech right now.

"Conviction. Resolve. Barack Obama. That's what saved the auto industry." - Biden

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Old 2012-09-06, 21:04   Link #216
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
When examining the sources for "news" or "polls", keep this in mind and follow the money:
TL;DR…
Who owns the media?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Which is why Al-Jazeera and maybe the BBC might as well the only viable alternatives, no more, no less.

----------------
Whoever wins, I realized, will affect US foreign policy, notably when it comes to its increasingly uneasy relationship with a China that's throwing her weight around.
Old 2012-09-06, 21:09   Link #217
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Flying is just trolling guys.

Don't feed him.
Old 2012-09-06, 21:12   Link #218
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu
You are the voice of the GOP in these forums, and if I know why you want Obama to lose then I will be closer to understand the rest of the GOP voters.
He is not. As the Don said, he's trolling.

Gentlemen, stop giving him airtime.
Old 2012-09-06, 21:52   Link #219
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Which is why Al-Jazeera and maybe the BBC might as well the only viable alternatives, no more, no less.
For what I can see, I am tempt to add CBC and his 24/24 news equivalent to the list. Reuters isn't bad either.
Old 2012-09-06, 22:07   Link #220
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Wow, I was quite disappointed with Obama's speech =0(. It was bad... kinda horrible really. It wasn't like his usual speeches from years ago; it felt completely scripted(well, most, if not all, of the speeches are scripted). Too bad I had just recently got home from work to only see Obama, since I just read Biden had a great speech.

Closed Thread